Back to School Revival

Zorba the Geek

There!  I've now put the title in lower case.

How are people going in this event?

I've got the bitter feminist in two accounts so far - I already had her in another account.  No luck with Justine, but I haven't been trying very hard for her, just in those accounts where I have Teacher Deitra.  I already have Justine in one account from last year.  In fact she's the first event girl I ever recruited, apart from Mountain Sophie who was a reward for completing 12 event missions in the Summer Life event.

I have a real soft spot for Justine, I'm afraid, and she brings out the most pathetic aspect of my rescuing personality.  But then I'm against the prevailing opinion by having fallen in love with Octavia.  That, you might argue, is certifiable and should have me joining Justine in the psych ward!  Hey, now that's an idea!

Got both girls already. First time ever I've managed to gain 2 in a revival event. I do wonder how independent these are events though. I spent approx. 7K in Kobans fighting FInalmecia-----I wish she was gettable...….sigh, to get Katharina on the last night, then suddenly these drop so early.  Maybe just a fluke.

Not great, but that's to be expected on a 5+2 day event. I need both Deitra and Justine. 70 tries on Edwarda so far. I'm considering spending kobans, though I probably shouldn't. (I figure spending any less than 5k on one to be a discount, but the math is a bit different for event girls. If they had a pity bonus of any sort, this would be instantly easier. As it is, either way, I could theoretically be strung along forever...)

Hopefully I'll get at least one. If so, I won't feel too bad about having to wait a presumed year to try for the other.

after failing to get girls in the last revival, i just got Justine in only two days, so perhaps i will be able to get Deitra too in the last 5 days. Zorba intrigued me to see the affection scenes of Justine as his character personality suits for a very different outcome than other girls.

Update... Have only the Grumpy teacher in this account so far.  I managed to get her in another (KH) account.

Having had it pointed out to me that Justine is now at 5 stars, I'm kicking myself that I didn't try for her first in this account.  Prior to the rarity introduction for the harem, Justine had the best stats of any 3 star HC girl so I'm hoping this will be retained proportionately up to her 5th star.  I'll just have to bite the bullet and face the fact that I have to deal with Dark Lord and the measly 3.5k for beating him, as Chthugha has mused.

I got off to a very bad start with this revival.  I got my time zones confused and thought I had another 6 hours before it started.  So dumb me had spent all his combativity points in each account just before the event started. Grrr.  🤬

Not sure what you mean, Jelom.

despite my usual habits ive used refills on the test server on day 1...
im playing HC there and wanted Justine asap and now she still has 3stars over there... :D
anyways the 5th refill was my luckiest ever: got Justine, regular Eugenie and Deitra with these 20 tries...

on main server it was similar, no refills, but using up collected points i got Justine and Deitra almost back to back... :)

Edited by Skiron

52 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I got both Justine and Teacher Deitra in a total of 34 battles, so...some pretty awesome luck for me to balance out my bad luck during the Epic Days event and my half bad luck during the Work Fantasies event. Super glad to get Justine, especially now that she's got 5 stars. :D  

That's really cool.  Congrats.  I assume you're HC.  I seem to have a lot of trouble getting good HC performers in my HC accounts and this is no exception.  I have no trouble getting them in my KH accounts.  Dark Lord is my nemesis in these accounts, but it's early days and I hope I'm proven wrong this time.

I'm kicking myself for having to start trying for Justine 10 hours late because I stupidly used all my combativity points just before the event started.  I found this out when I suddenly saw legendary gift items up for grabs while I was battling for Noomye.  The artwork hadn't changed at that stage so I was fooled.  The change must've only just happened as I was on my last combativity point.  Too late and too bad!

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's really cool.  Congrats.  I assume you're HC.  I seem to have a lot of trouble getting good HC performers in my HC accounts and this is no exception.  I have no trouble getting them in my KH accounts.  Dark Lord is my nemesis in these accounts, but it's early days and I hope I'm proven wrong this time.

I'm kicking myself for having to start trying for Justine 10 hours late because I stupidly used all my combativity points just before the event started.  I found this out when I suddenly saw legendary gift items up for grabs while I was battling for Noomye.  The artwork hadn't changed at that stage so I was fooled.  The change must've only just happened as I was on my last combativity point.  Too late and too bad!

Thanks! :D And yeah, I'm HC. I actually started off as KH, and the funny thing is, when I was KH, the first girl I got to drop from every world was HC, except Ninja Village because there was no HC girl. And since changing to HC I hadn't gotten an HC girl to be my first boss drop in a world again until Heroes University.

Ah, that sucks. Hopefully, it won't be an issue and you'll get her anyway.

• Haha 1

Second event that I already own the girls of. Except the pachinko ones of course. But with no more kobans to spare after all the events (i tried for a 5400 epic spin during the working days event and refilled a bunch of times for the epic days), I think that eill remain so  I might do 1 or 2 single spins just to test my luck ( or lack thereof). 

So I can farm mobey and later go back to Donatien to see if hes finally willing to part with Pelagie or Lola. (or both, that would be sweet) 

Then at least there are no more common girls in my pachinko.

So I guess this event for me should be called the “yes, finally 2 more scenes for Justine”-event. 😍

I see someone got Justine up to 4 stars (beta girl).  I was beaten by the cad!  Like Justine before the rarity change (as well as Edna) she packs one hellava punch in wild bursts, the reason HC is such a problem for me in my KH accounts.  I didn't stand a chance.  I could only think: "What the hell happened!?"

When the event came I was like "Wait, Epic Days just ended, give me some time to get the normal girls from Finalmecia!". Well, I was still interested in the Event, especially because I like Boku no Hero girls, so I started expecting it to take a while. First fight instantly gave me Justine. I seriously couldn't believe it. From then on all combativity went into Deitra.

Next day I started again, expecting that the rest of the event will be fighting for Deitra, but no, among the first 20 fights she dropped too. Done after just 1 day feels preeeetty nice. Already got 3 purple gifts from Finalmecia too (1 instantly after getting Deitra). I kinda feel lucky if it wasn´t for all three common girl still resting in Finalmecias lap, unwilling to join me.

Another point that bugs me (despite being so lucky this time): I do have a 5* rare charm and HC girl now. I didn't manage to get Travel Gwenaelle. Since I am KH I feel I'm actually lacking the ideal team at this point. Switching back to HC seems a bit expensive as I might have Levitya but only at 0*... I hope they bring out a 5* rare KH girl soon that is obtainable from fighting villains and not from Epic Pachinko only.