Back to School Revival

Zorba the Geek

On 9/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, Huangover said:

Got both girls already. First time ever I've managed to gain 2 in a revival event. I do wonder how independent these are events though. I spent approx. 7K in Kobans fighting FInalmecia-----I wish she was gettable...….sigh, to get Katharina on the last night, then suddenly these drop so early.  Maybe just a fluke.

Congrats.  I'm having my usual luck trying to get a high-value HC girl from the Dark Lord in a HC account.  I had Deitra drop in two accounts on Day 1 and very early Day 2, but it's been a drought since.  So nothing but gloom and doom to report, especially against Dark Lord, my nemesis.

Re. Finalmecia, there was a hint in one of the Heroes University quests (x-guys, first classes) that a lot of heroes would like her in their harems.  Given the 'work-in-progress' nature of this game, don't be surprised if she becomes either an event reward girl or droppable in either EP or against one of the bosses.  She kinda grew on me, I have to admit so I join her mighty throng of admirers.

On the topic of EP for this event, LARP Geekette wouldn't look half bad if it weren't for those goat ears.  She has a really cute face and beautiful eyes.  Although I haven't really got enough kobans, I might give it a go at the end of the revival to see if I can get her, even though I'm not charm in any account.  Say, have you all noticed that she now has bright red lipstick (you can't miss it in the EP screen).  Earlier starting poses for her show her without lipstick.  I wonder why the change?  If LARP stands for Live Action Role Play, I'm assuming those ears can come off.  Good on HH artists for creating a bigger girl who can still look really cute and ultra sexy.  This is a shout out to all those girls (probably the majority) who don't conform to tiny dress sizes.  If I get her, I'll Photoshop her to remove the ears to see how she looks.

Justine dropped on my test server account almost immediately, and then I got Deitra in a Epic x10 spin (hooray for avoiding permanent boss girls, but I would have preferred to get a permanent epic girl, or one of the other event girls). I guess this means that I'll turn my test server account in an HC account after I get her starred and leveled up.

Still no luck on my main account. I'll switch from trying to get Justine to trying to get Deitra at the midpoint of the event.

Edited by Moe Overload

3 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Justine dropped on my test server account almost immediately, and then I got Deitra in a Epic x10 spin (hooray for avoiding permanent boss girls, but I would have preferred to get a permanent epic girl, or one of the other event girls). I guess this means that I'll turn my test server account in an HC account after I get her starred and leveled up.

Still no luck on my main account. I'll switch from trying to get Justine to trying to get Deitra at the midpoint of the event.

Can you switch accounts like that?  I'm on the test server too, but 6 accounts is over the top, let alone 7!  Did you see Octavia and Katharina on the test server?  I didn't.

Happy happy happy, joy joy joy (to quote a certain blue cat).  I just had Justine drop in this account (HC) and now back to Finalmecia's fantastic ass and boobs.

OMG!  Almost immediately had Salem drop so it's on to Roko for max payout.

Just a next day update...  No more successes since yesterday's burst of three drops.  If I'm successful getting Justine in my Lili (remaining HC) account, I'm going back to Roko for all accounts.  I don't really need Teacher Deitra any more than the three times I've got her already and I want to upgrade a number of my top-tier epic girls ASAP.  I especially want to max out Katharina's affection and work on her XP.

Speaking of Justine, the current quest for Heroes University has an interesting and riotously funny twist, implicit in the title.  I leave this as a hint and a titilation.  I don't want to create any more of a spoiler than I already have.  Just to say the writers and artists seem to be really enjoying their work these days and I picture lots of frequent laughter in the studio.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Can you switch accounts like that?  I'm on the test server too, but 6 accounts is over the top, let alone 7!  Did you see Octavia and Katharina on the test server?  I didn't.

Not at the drop of a hat, but yes. I still have my free switch so that's there. I already had Bunny at max affection for the income, and I always hoard my books, so I just maxed her level out. I have 490 points in charm from the shop and 210 in HC and KH, so I'll need to spend ~200,000 to boost my HC stat, and I've got two pieces or charm legendary equipment that's pretty old (38 and 44 on a level 63 account), but I've got level 60 and 63 multi-stat legendary to replace it with. It won't be as effective, but the stat drop won't be too bad, plus HC is a much better class than Charm, so it should make up for it. In the meantime, I'll put Justine as my omega and work on her affection as soon as I max out Solveig's affection.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Not at the drop of a hat, but yes. I still have my free switch so that's there. I already had Bunny at max affection for the income, and I always hoard my books, so I just maxed her level out. I have 490 points in charm from the shop and 210 in HC and KH, so I'll need to spend ~200,000 to boost my HC stat, and I've got two pieces or charm legendary equipment that's pretty old (38 and 44 on a level 63 account), but I've got level 60 and 63 multi-stat legendary to replace it with. It won't be as effective, but the stat drop won't be too bad, plus HC is a much better class than Charm, so it should make up for it. In the meantime, I'll put Justine as my omega and work on her affection as soon as I max out Solveig's affection. 

It sounds like you meant switch class, not account.  Sorry, I misread your text.  I think you were saying that you would be changing you test account to HC.  Der me!!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

43 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Haven't get the girls from damned Dark Lord after paying 1,000 kobens.Should I skip or keep going?

Keep going she is the second strongest hardcore girl in the game so even if you are not hardcore she will be good to have if you ever want to change to hardcore in the future.

You can get her without koban combativity refills most people wait until the last day of an event before using kobans.for that reason.

ah justine loveable justine

she is atleast better then that retard bitter angry manhating feminist deitra ugh hate characters like her just give me a justine,

her behaviour is ....eccentric.... to say the least but atleast she isnt a manhating angry all the time idiot like deitra :) 

What I concerned is more rare girls to earn money.Paying none on Finalmecia at the event keep me away from earning more money and few legendary gifts.

11 hours ago, natstar said:

Keep going she is the second strongest hardcore girl in the game so even if you are not hardcore she will be good to have if you ever want to change to hardcore in the future.

You can get her without koban combativity refills most people wait until the last day of an event before using kobans.for that reason.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

What I concerned is more rare girls to earn money.Paying none on Finalmecia at the event keep me away from earning more money and few legendary gifts.

The event girls are worth more than the money you would gain you have to think of them as the cost it would require to get them from epic pachinko and the legendary gifts drop rate seems to be the same as getting a girl to drop as well so not really worth skipping the event girls for them.

The more girls you have the more contests that you can win that require you to level them as well and leveling girls increases your ego/health as well making it easier to win against other players as well.

Got t. deitra at the beginning of the event with a couple of tries, no luck with justine. I know i won't get her ^_^

It seems that everytime i get the first event girl with only a few fights, then the second one just don't want to drop. It happened the same during valentine and retro-future events...

Not that i care, i lost interest in this game, i don't even upgrade my girls anymore. Recently i was upgrading every girl at least to 1-star to prevent kobans waste with the tab-enter trick, but now it doesn't even work anymore, so i won't do that again.

I'm waiting to see these guilds (i'm curious), but after that... who knows :P

On 9/29/2018 at 1:34 AM, natstar said:

I've got her to 4 stars and, even if you're not HC, she's spectacular eye candy, in my perverted opinion one of the loveliest and most sexy girls available.  That chestnut hair colour and golden eyes!  She might be being portrayed as a femme fatale to anyone except our hero who is deathly afraid of her - yet he can still get a huge boner in her presence, rather an odd contradiction.

I wouldn't mind being tied up to a bed by her so she can have her way with me, but then I'm not the object of her attentions am I.

• Like 1

As with all other events from April on, I am left with one account where neither girl has dropped, typically in this case hardcore.  Sometimes I really hate Dark Lord!

Still, I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet and I have two rounds left to succeed or fail.  I'm not that interested in Deitra, focusing exclusively on trying for Justine.

Overall, it's been a good revival for me and I gained both girls in this account, and in all others except Lili.

I've got Justine to 4 stars in this account and I'm impressed - still the usual dumb affection scene though with lost opportunities to try something new in keeping with her obvious beauty, but then I wasn't expecting too much different.  Even the most deranged girls can still (literally) charm the pants off us if they set their minds to it.  I know this only too well from personal experience.