Can we have a choice to be promoted or not in the league

cloud0003

Hello may i suggest to have a  choice to be promoted or not in the league cause as of now i was promoted in wanker 2 with a level 77 character but i was not expecting to be bracketed on higher levels out of the 100's in my bracket i can only beat 3. I thought the patch will reorganize the league by levels so i did my best on league 1 but now i'll be having a hard time to level up my character due to bad result and low experience. I was wondering if you could put my character in wanker 1 instead in this wanker 2 i dont want to waste my time here cause i want to grind experience for faster level up.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think promotion should be a choice, myself, as it would be clear that someone able to dominate a low league on stats alone would have no incentive to go up and lose their ability to farm 1st place, thus essentially 'locking down' that league.

I agree with the OP in the thread Mythos linked to however, it does sound kind of weird.

3 hours ago, G0ku said:

everything translates into losing a portion of the XP that you previously earn 100% assured doing the daily missions. 😢

depends on your standing. this season i earned more xp per day on average than before mission xp was cut because i win every fight and only a bunch of people have a level <260. only the last 2 days will be roughly the same or slightly lower because of those lower level opponents. but due to highest lvl opponents and the initial 15 challenge tokens i got about 11k xp on the first day from league alone which is more than missions gave before the cut.

i guess my xp gain will slightly drop in the first s1 season because too many higher lvl players are too weak to get promoted. but i still should get at least the same amount. from that point of view prolly having 180 players in the group is a good thing because there will be plenty easily beatable lvl 280+.

judging your strength you should at least get about the same xp if you perform all available fights.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, windia said:

If you don't wanna promote: you have to leave the xp where they are, it is that easy.

Otherwise you would take the fruits (xp and koban) but leave the duty (better opponents next round)

Simple as that. Absolutely agreed. And congrats to have said it all in a so sintetic way: two sentences and (IMHO) you have caught the heart of the matter.

• Thanks 1