Great job on the timing with Justine!

hero8

I had just recruited Justine to my Harem, and very shortly thereafter she appeared, to my delight, in the storyline!

Previously I had only seen her in the Harem line up of girls not yet recruited.

mod edit: vague description of events from 'A Crazy Charm Test' below

After recruiting her and upgrading her to one star, I learned that she was a stalker and a freak (which is really funny in and of itself).  So I caught the foreshadowing, when Roko Sensei said they had to find volunteers from the detention center, and strongly expected her to make an appearance.

Then her face popped up in "A Crazy Charm Test", and I laughed my ass off.  Perfect delivery and timing of story and game events.  BRAVO Kinkoid and team!

Keep of the Good work!

Hero

I love her exactly because of that. Please, more Justine and more crazy eye girls that are crazy about the D! I can't wait to unlock her scenes. I'm so happy she's 5 star, I ended up buying all the flowers, chocolates and panties just for her!

Edited by Bluescreen

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As before, I am the out-of-the-chorus one, but my hopes goes exactly in the opposite direction: the less I see that crazy yandere in the future, the happier I will be.

Nah, I don't like yanderes at all.
Never understood people who do.
The only possible result is death.

• 2 weeks later...

Justine was an event girl first added in the Back to School 2017 event, and has shown up a few times since. The girls that the hero meets outside the story scrolls (affection scenes/events) are considered canon meetings, they just happen outside the main view. Same with Gwenaelle in an earlier w10 scroll.

IMHO this is just bad writing, they shouldn't use optional characters in the main story. At least not like that.
But actually IMO the entire script is terrible, so there's nothing new here :P I just don't get why so many players seem so interested in it.

Thankfully i couldn't care less about that thing you call "story", i don't even bother to go through with the adventure anymore. I finished "The power (too) deep below" just a couple of days ago only because of an exp/energy contest, and now i'll leave my energy points there to rot once again :D

adv.thumb.png.b212c5fbffe401d24aa88dcce0ff0955.png

Edited by Daniele