Nymphobies' Horde

Zorba the Geek

I got Asha on my HH account and Morgane on my Test account. I'm pretty sure I won't reach Donatien on my test account before the end of the event, so I won't get Asha there. Grinding Gruntt for Morgane on my HH account now. Hopefully she'll drop soon and I can resume grinding Bremen for his last two girls and Final's final girl. Still haven't reached the last world, so no Freddy grinding yet.

Honestly, neither of the boss girls interest me that much. I'm just grabbing them for collection's sake (and for the income, even if it'll take a long time to make back the money invested in their affection). Becka does look interesting though, so that's a plus, and the three pachinko girls look nice, but I'm not dropping any kobans on the pachinko until I clear out all the boss girls, so I won't get any of them now, especially since I dropped my entire stash of Kobans on the anniversary event, and then a good chunk of what I had saved up since on the epic girls event.

Got Morgane the first day. I was happy I could keep beating Donatien, but then I had a feeling. If I would go to Gruntt, Id probably get the girl right away after all those battles with Donatien. And I went and did it. And Lo and behold. She dropped..  🤣

From mow on, I trust my feelings. 😋

So now I farm Dona again for the soldier girl and Lola, my last boss girl. Could be worse. 😎

I´m farming Gruntt since Day 1 of this event and so far he hasn´t dropped the girl for me. It´s getting seriously annoying with that low Cash output.

So far this is one of the more unlucky events for me, but we are only 4 days in and there is plenty of time left, so let´s see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goderos said:

So, overall you guys haf better luck with Gruntt rather than Donatien?

Thats not what I said. It was true for this event for me yes. I did a 10 roll, so it took ne 1-10 fights. Not sure which one dropped the girl. 

But I have had terrible experiences with Gruntt in the past. 

18 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Thats not what I said. It was true for this event for me yes. I did a 10 roll, so it took ne 1-10 fights. Not sure which one dropped the girl. 

But I have had terrible experiences with Gruntt in the past. 

Yes my question was related to this event. We are only on day4, 10 days to go so I'm still quite positive. 

How about this.  This is Morgane as she droppped in my Lili account, but with complications...  What am I meant to click on?  Lol.

image.png.368866f87d7244a8ec2a6387dab38b9c.png

This odd bug first appeared on the test server and now seems to have been brought over to the main server.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Or is it my system?

Anyway, this event has proven to be a total contrast to the Epic Days event with both Morgane and Asha recruited in 3 accounts and one girl in each of two accounts and it's only into Day 4.  In one account I have had no luck so far, but it looks promising this time round.  I now have no doubt whatsoever that the drop rate varies from event to event and it's not down to luck.  I have 6 accounts to compare.

Wow, Morgane is one of the hottest, most beautiful girls to appear so far.  Love those red ringlets and amazingly pretty face and great bod.  That thing she wields looks very much like the rostrum of a sawfish, but I presume those 'tongues' are soft and have some give, not like teeth!

• Like 1

Got Asha on the first day, and Morgane a few hours ago. Now back to stress Finalmecia to try to get Salem, the last one on her (and obviously the one I like most of her three regulars). Since Zoe dropped after ~1200 tries i was able to put only about a hundred tries on the witch, so it's a long road, and I doubt I will be able to have that last drop before the next month, probably the end of the next month at least (also counting in the fact that regarding boss event girl I won't need to spend combativity in events until next year, apart new girls in epic days events or the like, or a new legendary revival, as I still miss both Levitya and Fanny&Fione), but that depend also on luck on the main events, as obviously the less time to mug the bosses with the event girls, the more time one have to try to get the bosses regular girls.

Finally got both so I could epic pachinko x10. Got the legendary for the first time. It's kinda odd to me since I've only gotten a main event girl twice before and one was last month (I got Candy maker, which was great since I have a HC account.). So getting two in a row feels weird.

2 hours ago, gnome said:

Finally got both so I could epic pachinko x10. Got the legendary for the first time. It's kinda odd to me since I've only gotten a main event girl twice before and one was last month (I got Candy maker, which was great since I have a HC account.). So getting two in a row feels weird.

That's choice!  Good on you.  I know how you feel because I had a fantastic run during the Retro-future Harem event.  I had enough kobans for eight spins so I gave it a go in a know-how account and Dezy dropped! Almost straight after Aurora dropped - charm, but what the heck.  Being know-how, Dezy was a great prize.

I haven't had so much luck since, however.  In the Work Fantasies event I had enough kobans for 10x spins in every account and I was hoping for Sailor Skytte in know-how accounts but in every account all I managed were epic permanents.  Not to be sneezed at, though, because in two know-how accounts I got Atila and in one HC account I got Belissa.  These are two of the so-called top-tier epic girls.  In one account (KH) I tried 10 individual spins and got Shao and Liu-Yeng, so that was nothing special.

The equipment items from 10x EP have been, frankly, useless for the most part.  Legendary equipment tends to be multi-stat and they merely dilute the value of my specialty the way the arena has been set up now.  I get better luck with 10x Great Pachinko with some fantastic single stat items dropped in my class.  HH are getting miserly with equipment items as it is.  The market seldom offers anything worthwhile in my class.

Anyway, got a bit off-topic there, but we'll see how it goes in EP this event.  I will have enough for 10x spins by the end of the event if I choose.  I would like Ruriko and Joy because of the classes of my accounts, although the pretty and cute Kaliko would be good as eye candy.  She's legendary, but she's of no value on any of my teams since she's charm.

Trying to got morgane have not got her on any of them nutaku or hh or the test hh i not very lucky getting the girls even if i do it the last day or hrs till the end of the event and to skip or not to skip does it matter really