Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

2 hours ago, windia said:

I'm just so stunned: I clicked all the way down to my level.

The best result a player had was 3rd place in D3 - sometimes twice or even three times a 3rd.

Just no 2nd place nor a winner! I'm either blind or some dreams come through this week^^

Historic data for many people has been erased and only their last placement appears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my new D3 , 101 players, level 344 to469 .

Mago (48 D3 wins), Zaknafein (21 D3 wins), Mada fucker (17 D3 wins) are the best opponents, but there is something strange , Anakyna , Kamome, Déesse, darkone and gugu2111 don't have D3 victory...  I don't remember if they had some before ???😅

I said, in another topic , "i go back to my old strategy", but now I'm not sure ...

Mago is strong (I lost against him but I won too) and we are at the same level, it could be a good opportunity to compare SF against CH with a mythical girl in league . 🤔

Have a nice day see you next week ;)

HHendidentify5221.PNG

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, E. N. D. said:

but there is something strange , Anakyna , Kamome, Déesse, darkone and gugu2111 don't have D3 victory...  I don't remember if they had some before ???😅

Read my post before yours ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

D3 with 102 players again:

image.png.62950901c55506bdbc666592aae5ee4d.png

entwine will be unbeatable, my main competition for a top 4 spot should be Majin Laufeyson and hell (both had 6 wins on reports posted in here from a few weeks ago). At level 458 there's also cypion31 with whom I've had some close battles in the more distant past; he always was and still is Charm (with Estelle), so that might bear watching. Incidentally, entwine is Charm now, too.

No idea if any other top 4 threats are lurking out there; stupid corrupted league stats.

I'm going to switch back to KH now as I mentioned last week.

The low levels:

image.png.1db585bafce5cf3b8e99a6fe89a61990.png

I'm one of two players at level 444, good for joint 26th place this week. Median 424.5.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 6

New D3 league with 102 players, levels 346-470, median 426:

image.png.0703ee2f05ca8753ed34587d0506c355.png

@Slynia is out of reach, but I'll try to do my best, otherwise where's the fun? It's the first time I compete with @Lemus I think. Since we've lost most of the league stats I'm not sure about many of the rest. Oh well, time to play anyway. Have fun!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was just gonna start typing here after uploading the screenshot but you were faster 😅
Further down our bracket we can find another famous name, AkuYurei (the one with the most girls in his harem on HH).

Anyway, good luck this week! This will be my first full week as KH with the mythic girl as well (last week I played as CH for the 1st day xD).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

The good news is, I'm seventh(!) highest level. That must be a record.

The bad news is, I'm with this guy:

52232201_Odear.thumb.jpg.1a02f29d658b5b10549aa9adbb7677c4.jpg

It's hard to see how strong the others are with no real stats, like Shal said, very annoying.
Another second place?

You should probably watch Asoa (and I am obliged to say Kamira as well as my club member).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There is no competition here. I mean I am not actual competition for a while. Pretty sure Master HornDog is also very underwhelming. So BenBrazke will easily win this.

I agree. You three will likely finish in the order you are in the picture. I'm just saying it is going to be very tough for me to make the last top 4 spot. I'll definitely won't continue my second place streak. 🤣

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

I agree. You three will likely finish in the order you are in the picture. I'm just saying it is going to be very tough for me to make the last top 4 spot. I'll definitely won't continue my second place streak. 🤣

You might surprise yourself or Mater HornDog and I might disappoint you in how we won't live up to your high expectations. I am not an accurate player anymore ever since charm went bonkers.

And there isn't really any big top 4 contender. I mean, 2nd or 4th is all the same to me. I couldn't care less if I were 4th this round for example.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

New D3 with 100 players, levels 324-473, median 431:

image.thumb.png.92b728ab09fa728672e98cf1402dbb3d.png

I don't recognize ValVer so I'm not sure what to expect from him. He's KH and has 1 win but the recent data wipeout makes that info unreliable at best. It should be an easy top 4 but I'll try to win, of course, wish me luck!

• Like 4