Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

2 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Whether the girl and item drop rate are separate or not, I feel the need to ask: are there supposed to be legendary gifts on Donatien during this event? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought it was the norm for the legendary items to only apply to bosses who didn't have the event girl? It does sort of give the impression that the gifts are getting in the way of Golden Bunny, the way it is now. And it's slightly annoying to get the prize graphic, only to realize a second later that you didn't get the event girl. Or any girl at all.

Every legendary days event has the gifts on the boss with the girl (except Levitya's first run). They were added due to comments about how much we had to fight for so little reward (because it was either low money or the girl), especially with the adjusted drop rate of the Legendary girls requiring many refills to get. They help mitigate the lost cash.

Personally I don't have issues with seeing a prize graphic because I only use the 1x button :P

5 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Whether the girl and item drop rate are separate or not, I feel the need to ask: are there supposed to be legendary gifts on Donatien during this event? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought it was the norm for the legendary items to only apply to bosses who didn't have the event girl? It does sort of give the impression that the gifts are getting in the way of Golden Bunny, the way it is now. And it's slightly annoying to get the prize graphic, only to realize a second later that you didn't get the event girl. Or any girl at all.

No, that is during revival events. The gifts came on the villan with the legendary girl so even if you spent a gazillion kobans and didnt get her, at least you didnt wast too much money as well because of the “free“ gifts.

6 minutes ago, DHarry said:

No, that is during revival events. The gifts came on the villan with the legendary girl so even if you spent a gazillion kobans and didnt get her, at least you didnt wast too much money as well because of the “free“ gifts.

And the gifts are/were 4X as likely to drop than in other events.

Got her on 255th try. 

First legendary affection  item dropped at 142th try. Proceeded with single tries till 245. Then used a 10x figth option. It dropped bunny and 2 legendary items.

Judging from my data the drop rate of the legendary gifts ranges ftom unknown% up to 7,65% and the girl ranges from unknown% up to 2%.

This is an extremely small example ofcourse, so the data is not enough to calculate th actual drop rates. It might be lower, but in my example seems to be 0,39% for the girl and 7,65% for the gifts.

18 minutes ago, goderos said:

89 fights, got Gold Bunny. Very happy about it so far. I should have prepared more in terms of money saving, but oh well... going to upgrade her slowly. Great event so far.

So far? What more do you want from it? 😂

• Like 1

12 refills I needed. I also got 1 flowers, 5 chocolates, 1 bracelet and 1 lingerie.

Now that I have her on Nutaku, I'm just going to relax and see if I get her for free here.
Not going to spend kobans, when I probably need them when a more important girl comes along.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DHarry said:

We will probably get a new one first. My guess now is legendary Julliette and Legendary Red Battler next

I hope you're wrong, Juliette is definitely the worst of the three ^_^

To be honest, i don't really like to have all these different versions of the same girl. It's just stupid to see the same chick with other clothes multiple times in your harem, i would rather have new girls.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I hope you're wrong, Juliette is definitely the worst of the three ^_^

To be honest, i don't really like to have all these different versions of the same girl. It's just stupid to see the same chick with other clothes multiple times in your harem, i would rather have new girls.

Pretend they're part of multiplets. You can imagine to have some............ fun.👩‍👩‍👧

Got her in my Peregrine Took account.  It's the wrong account for her, but what the heck.  I've been saving gifts and books at every opportunity to upgrade my new acquisitions quickly and I've got Bunny to her third star already (and the subject of the animation promo).  I'm not disappointed so far.

Still, I'd love to get her in this account and Lili since they are hardcore, but if they are true to form I won't have any luck at all in these.  Spending 18m for an upgrade that will be of  no value on my team seems poor value if I max her upgrade in Peregrine Took, but I think this time curiosity might get the better of me.

If she follows Bunny's original pattern for stats her know-how stats might prove useful.  I'll have to wait and see since I haven't had time to check yet.

As is usual for me, I haven't used kobans for recharge, not that I have enough to use anyway.

53 minutes ago, WumboCombo said:

No more kobans to get refills. Guess I'll just wait for when she's available again.

Theres still time to get her use the free go's , you never know your luck could change, i have used alot of Kobans for refills on my Nutaku account and not got Bunny to drop  , normally Hentai H is the hard one to get the event girls to drop for me.

2 hours ago, wertyu said:

Theres still time to get her use the free go's , you never know your luck could change, i have used alot of Kobans for refills on my Nutaku account and not got Bunny to drop  , normally Hentai H is the hard one to get the event girls to drop for me.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

You don't have to spend kobans to get her, as I proved in my Peregrine Took account.  It's down to luck.  It's only the first day after all.

42 minutes ago, Urist said:

Wow you guys are so impatient. Let a little time pass, maybe you could have gotten her without kobans. I'm 57 fights in, 2 gifts so far, no Bunny.

I cannot speak for the person you all are replying to, but they may not be as lucky as you.  I'm certainly not. 

Waiting and using my free battles is what I usually do.  Did that with the last 2 legendary events.  However, on last day of events when i still hadn't received any girl drops, I used all my kobans and still no drop.  Then events ended and there was no more time left to even buy kobans and continue.  I ended up with nothing after both events.  Missing out on Levitya REALLY hurts as it's difficult to keep up in PvP and League.  

I was not going to let that happen for this event so i spent most of my kobans upfront this time knowing I had time to earn or buy more if my bad luck continued to strike again.  This time, it paid off after about 240 fights and Golden Bunny dropped (and Lola and Pelagie who also had been eluding me).  Well worth the koban expenditure (to me) and now I won't be stressed out at the last minute trying to race the clock for this much needed girl.  

Glad you all are typically so lucky.  Me... not so much.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

I cannot speak for the person you all are replying to, but they may not be as lucky as you.  I'm certainly not. 

Waiting and using my free battles is what I usually do.  Did that with the last 2 legendary events.  However, on last day of events when i still hadn't received any girl drops, I used all my kobans and still no drop.  Then events ended and there was no more time left to even buy kobans and continue.  I ended up with nothing after both events.  Missing out on Levitya REALLY hurts as it's difficult to keep up in PvP and League.  

I was not going to let that happen for this event so i spent most of my kobans upfront this time knowing I had time to earn or buy more if my bad luck continued to strike again.  This time, it paid off after about 240 fights and Golden Bunny dropped (and Lola and Pelagie who also had been eluding me).  Well worth the koban expenditure (to me) and now I won't be stressed out at the last minute trying to race the clock for this much needed girl.  

Glad you all are typically so lucky.  Me... not so much.

Yeah, luck is everything.  In my HC accounts, I have abyssmal luck in getting HC legendaries and they are definitely my worst accounts, especially Lili.  I just hope and pray my luck changes this time around.  This version of Bunny is just fantastic, emphasis on fantastic because she is my fantasy story in this context.  Even if I don't get her in any account other than Peregrine Took (KH) I'll be keen to spend my hard-earned cash to max out her affection just to see how she turns out.  Because Norou is maxed out I can afford to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got our golden girl to her 3rd affection star (4th pose).  OMG she's sooo lovely - a league above all my other girls.  I don't care if she's Bunny and I've got her in KH accounts only (2 now).

Others have said it's a shame she's not a completely new girl, but in my opinion it works that HH have chosen Bunny as 5-star legendary.  Bunny is special and she never fails to be knock-out gorgeous.  It was so easy to take her for granted because she's ubiquitous, appearing in just about all aspects of this game.  In creating this stunning and fantastic version of her, just exuding power with every spike of her glowing hair,  HH have stepped it up a knotch and it is hard to see how they can better it, but I'm sure they can.  This is a Bunny for everyone, whatever their class.

It also looks like she might add a bit of KH punch to our teams and this all-round aspect of her stats puts her a league above Levitya.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2