Sexy Beast Event

jelom

16 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I also hate this event, but after more than a year playing is kind of hard to stop myself for going after the girls (and they give me money. :3),  so I did, and both girls already drooped… 😑 

Seriously? Didn't get a drop with 8K kobans on the epic day event, couldn't get any of the Dark Fantasy pachinko girls using more than 30K kobans… but on the monster girl event, both girls drop by the third day?

NGR, I hate you! 😖

Edit: By the way, I already got them to 3 stars, and they are OK: their faces are cute (not brutish like Gork), and they look almost human (way closer to Bunny than to Octavia). But god! Lilith's legs! The way those knees bend! That's just wrong, man, that's just wrong! 😟  

The legs are anatomically correct for a hooved animal.  The bit that to us seems below the knee is actually below the ankle and the feet are very long - and they stand on tip-toes.  Hooved animals move in what's called a digitigrade manner, or on their toes (as do birds, most carnivores and herbivores).  It helps them to run faster, evade predators or catch prey.  Humans and bears move in what's called a plantigrade manner with the whole foot on the ground, except when running.

Yes, it looks weird and the legs are bent in what are to us unusual ways, but it is correct and with this knowledge I'm okay with it.  What is different is that for most digitigrade animals the knees are up near the body and are generally obscured by fur and skin.

Edwarda is an effin bitch! She must hate this account's guts. Not only that she didn't drop Lilith, but neither of the three regulars. I cleared her on my alt in less than 24 hrs, 2 girls in a row followed by the last one the next day. I battled her nearly every day from when I unlocked 'The Juy Sea' at least with one combativity per day,  more often than not with many more comb points. If I didn't battle her then I couldn't play at all that day. I'm starting to lose hope i'll ever be able to play epic pachinko, as I'm NOT wasting my Kobans for shitty regulars!

On GH, I got Doraghim to drop on the first day and Bacchus a few minutes ago. So event complete for that account (besides the missions, of course). On HH, I just got Lilith to drop and am now working on Maleva. Hopefully, she'll drop soon and I can move on to pachinko to see if I can't get one of those event girls. On the test server, I've had zero luck so far.

Edited by Imick Says

I've now got both girls in this account.  I took a little break and went back to Roko so I could upgrade Golden Bunny.  As soon as I came back to Edwarda next round, Lilith dropped.  My decision to switch to the spy to try for Maleva worked a treat.

As is usually the case for me, there is one account holding out.  In Peregrine Took, no girls have dropped yet and give no hints of doing so.  Still, it's very early days for me to start worrying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a moment ago Maleva dropped in Peregrine Took which makes a clean sweep in all accounts for her.  Still two accounts left to get Lilith.

When I get to Epic Pachinko I hope for the first time since July (Retro-Future) that I have a bit of luck getting event girls.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 11/2/2018 at 12:29 AM, Kamira said:

I really want Deniz, huge fan of the char she is based off as well as water/liquid girls, but doubt I will get her this time around though.

So you are a man of culture aswell? I love Tensei shitara slime datta ken too! So much laughter it's really  a decent comedy so far!

3 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I think that sentence says it all. 😅

Satyrs are mythical human-goat hybrids and the ultimate demonic occult symbol, usually represented by the bare skull and horns alone.  Of course such a creature cannot exist in reality, although one of the most frightening meat-eating predators/scavengers of the Oligocene period, Andrewsarchus, as well as having a mouth full of nasty teeth and strong jaws, had cloven hooves and was thought to be a precursor to ungulates like goats and antelopes.  Of course the ungulate, the Entelodont of the Oligocene and Miocene periods, while possibly distantly related to pigs, would've been an awesome and terrifying meat-eating predator.  There were a number of weird and wonderful (and quite demonic) creatures in the early prehistory of mammals and would be a great inspiration for fantasy art.  Entelodonts were known as 'hell-pigs'.

The error in how Lilith was drawn is that her horns are of a male goat, but artistic licence is fine in fantasy art.  I still think that, anatomically, the artists did a pretty good job with Lilith (especially her leather attire), but they were absolutely perfect with Maleva.  She's one of the most gorgeous creatures HH have ever created with lovely, perky and perfect breasts, and a beautiful face and body.  For me, somehow her scales add to her mystique and sexuality.  I never thought reptiles could be so sexy and I'm really looking forward to Neidre.

As for Hornita, I cheated and checked her out in the Wiki.  She is a definite rival for Arcana in the elegant sexy beauty stakes.  I really must have her (and Deniz) and if I pray hard enough I might get lucky.  It worked with Dezy.

I am still deciding on whether I should try to get Deniz. I am not interested in the other two. (Hornita is just too pretty for my liking. It just makes me want to put mud on her face and such. And the other one has a nice face, but the centaur alike body is not for me. And yes, I know, she changes.)

I have just those three girls in the pachinko...

Well apparently my good luck in getting Golden Bunny with no kobans, means I'm going to struggle on this event.  I got maleva in my test account, but nothing on my main so far.  Normally I've dropped something by now.  Here's to hoping complaining here gets the girls to drop soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Well apparently my good luck in getting Golden Bunny with no kobans, means I'm going to struggle on this event.  I got maleva in my test account, but nothing on my main so far.  Normally I've dropped something by now.  Here's to hoping complaining here gets the girls to drop soon.

Agreed.  Had good luck with Golden Bunny, but none since.  GB was critical for me since I'm HC and I don't really need Maleva and Lilith since they're KH... but still... I like to have them in my Harem.  There's still another week, so hopefully, *fingers-crossed* at least one of the girls will drop.  

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I am still deciding on whether I should try to get Deniz. I am not interested in the other two. (Hornita is just too pretty for my liking. It just makes me want to put mud on her face and such. And the other one has a nice face, but the centaur alike body is not for me. And yes, I know, she changes.)

I have just those three girls in the pachinko...

Does she ever!!  For me, Lives is one of the most gorgeous girls around.  Knocks Vechta into the weeds in terms of looks, a real kitty-cat!  Not a lynx though.  Linxes have small bobcat like tails and prominent tufts at the tips of their ears.  She's more of a puma.

I love all of the girls on offer this event with Lilith least appealing, but mainly for her unattractive side-on facial profile, not her feet.

My Lili account is languishing and is almost on life-support.  I'm failing in the leagues and arena, and I'm being overtaken by by my newest account (KH).  My only so-called HC legendary is Nika whose stats are no better than for a top-tier epic girl.  I failed to get Justine, Levitya and Golden Bunny and I'm forever bumming out in the equipment stakes so my best HC chance would be winning Hornita to revitalise it.

So please, please RNG God.  For once take pity on me in Epic Pachinko and gift me Hornita in Lili!  I won't have enough kobans for 10x play (since I wasted them trying to get GB), but I got Dezy in a KH account with 5 spins so I think I'm overdue for a bit of luck in that account.

I have a week to save up enough kobans to give it a good shot.  Oh, I just re-read this post and what a moaning minnie I am!  Too bad!  I'm posting it anyway.  T'ra...

• Like 3