100 - Barmaid Stephanie
785 - Katharina
13 - Asha
51 - Morgane

Roko Sensei girls
492 - Noomye
483 - Venam
693 - Mavin

After Morgane and Asha I just stopped. Katharina was one of the most stupid drop rates I've ever encountered. You can see how different the droprates are: some after just a couple of battles, and others a bit more. But after Katharina was realesed something changed in the droprate system, how is it possible that I got Asha in just 13 battles? That was just nonsense.

That is why I complain @John 1039; before, I could have some security that a girl would drop before I reached, at least, the 300th (for event girls), and that is around 3,000 kobans in refills in the worst of the cases. In this event I did around 400 battles just to get one. I dunno when you joined the game, but things where different some months ago. Your droprates are also terrible if you compare those with some past mines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I started in July. Couldn't try for Katharina as the world was still unlocked for me. Definitely, 785 is just too damn high. I doubt I could have continued after that big a hit. I almost stopped playing on the " 394, 385, 322, 392(but no drop)" occasion.

Unlike other players who would like to know the drop rates, some would be completely satisfied and their continued play, pretty much guaranteed, if there could be some sort of a guarantee that after a certain number of fights (like 200-300) a drop is guaranteed.

The thing that turns players off, is to end up receiving almost zero reward for their loyalty. The lack of reward is exacerbated by the loss of millions in money and hundreds in kobans through contests, because of fighting lower tier bosses.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HentaiFox said:

785 - Katharina
13 - Asha

After Morgane and Asha I just stopped. Katharina was one of the most stupid drop rates I've ever encountered. You can see how different the droprates are: some after just a couple of battles, and others a bit more. But after Katharina was realesed something changed in the droprate system, how is it possible that I got Asha in just 13 battles? That was just nonsense.

And I got Katharina in 50 and Asha in 365... That's how RNG works.

Edit: Overall your numbers don't look particularly unlucky to me, even including the Katharina drop. I've had 5 event girls go beyond 300 battles since Metal Noemy, including one that went all the way to 1,203. Conversely I've had drops in under 20 battles 8 times, too. (Including twice during the same event as the 1,203 monster streak, the Anniversary.)

Edited by _shal_

Yeah, I know they dont seem unlucky, but after that Katherina, Golden Bunny and this event it only seems its getting worse. I know the game runs in RNG, but they have to manage to get to that golden point where your loyalty as a player is rewarded, as @John 1039 said.

This statement is not only to help players, but also the devs too; if you win girls with a REASONABLE amount of money or time, this things would sell out like McDonalds french fries. As I said in this post a while ago, I would prefer a million times more to buy a AAA game such as Read Dead Redemption for $60 USD than to buy kobans to get in Pachino almost two girls, because if you spend those kobans in refills, buy if you get just one you were super lucky.

Edit: I forgot to mention; I'll start again keeping track of the drop rates of my gals starting next event.

Edited by HentaiFox

I'm of the opinion that the devs lowered the drop rates back when the new revival system started. I know they'll just tell us it's bad luck, but I've been playing for a year now and have mulitple accounts and chat with other players on discord. Across all my accounts I've never had to use refills on regular events or revivals and other than the odd 1 or 2 people having some bad luck that even most the people I chat with got them all too. Then the revivals started and new trends became apparent.

A lot less people were getting day 1 drops. A lot more people had to burn kobans at the end of the event. I'm not even counting epic days or legndary days where I expect the drop rates to be lower. Cute monsters I wasted 5k kobans on day 1 trying to get the drop on Ninja Spy because I wanted to farm Roko for awhile since we have so many events now. Didn't get the drop and even had to spend another 2k at the end of the event to finally get it. Christmas event this month cost me 3k kobans to get the dark lord drop at the end of the event. I wasted 2500 kobans during the Calander event and didn't get the drop and ran out of kobans. Now this event I just dropped 5100 on dark lord and no drop and that's not counting the 31k I spent on my test server account doing event pachinko only to get 1 girl and an awful lot of trash to sell. The Christmas event I basically had bad luck across all 5 of my accounts(HHx2, test, GH & Nutaku) averaging needing to spend 3k kobans per account.

1 or 2 events might be bad luck. But every event since they changed how revivals work? I may not be a whale, but I'm done buying kobans and the pass because blowing kobans on dark lord refills is a massive waste of real money. If things continue I'll probably just stop playing all together.

Edited by Oliver66

@HentaiFox Thanks for sharing those drop counts. I came on the forums today to complain about Roko Sensei's drop rate. I got Venam in the first 100 fights, before I got the last from Finalmecia even. Now its been over a month since I've maxed him out and he hasnt given up either of the others. I figure that its been something like 2000 fights without a drop from him....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 1:10 AM, CapitalT said:

@HentaiFox Thanks for sharing those drop counts. I came on the forums today to complain about Roko Sensei's drop rate. I got Venam in the first 100 fights, before I got the last from Finalmecia even. Now its been over a month since I've maxed him out and he hasnt given up either of the others. I figure that its been something like 2000 fights without a drop from him....

I have to say that Roko has a really hard drop rate. I remember it took me tons of battles to finally get all of his girls. I think the numbers Hentaifox gives are around the fights I needed to get each girl. I just remember after getting my first it took forever and a day for the other two to drop. I don't know for sure, it it does feel like the further along you go in the story, the worlds, the lower the drop rate is for each boss and their girls or any special event items they have.

15 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I have to say that Roko has a really hard drop rate. I remember it took me tons of battles to finally get all of his girls. I think the numbers Hentaifox gives are around the fights I needed to get each girl. I just remember after getting my first it took forever and a day for the other two to drop. I don't know for sure, it it does feel like the further along you go in the story, the worlds, the lower the drop rate is for each boss and their girls or any special event items they have.

Well after I get the event girls and return to battling with Sensei, the legendary item drops are pretty common. And now that the end of the Heroes' University has been released, I figure the other girls will drop once I get Shina

7 hours ago, Sargaras said:

I like the way devs do not react a single thread of that. Looks like they enjoy this ****show, but why not if the desinged it to be like that.

Well, I'm sure they are. But, I'm also sure they're not going to leap into action to change it back. The reason I say this is that this game, in the end, is here for them to make money. (I read the Patreon comic about their Origin Story). And the way this game makes its real money is by the sale of Kobans. And if the players are achieve too much that they don't need to buy Kobans, then they need to do something to change that.

And in that thought process they could do that in a couple of ways.

One way would be to lessen and/or discontinue free Kobans to the players.

The other way would be engineer things that would encourage the players to spend kobans more often so they would feel a need to purchase more kobans.

One method they're trying is the implementation of the special avatar and background items

Another method is making it so harder to 'win' event prizes, meaning you need to work more/harder to get that prize, meaning you need to spend more kobans for it.

Is this the right way to go about it? I can't really say. I just know that it's because this is most likely a business decision is probably the reason why they're not going to swoop in, apologize, and return things to how they were.

Sorry for not replying in a while; to be honest I stopped playing for a bit. It seems they are trying to get more "friendly" with a new kind of Pachinko (which they forgot to implement in this event), but I am relieved that more people are aware of the drop rate madness.

I've just read the latest dev notes and apparently they are trying to implement a new system for girl drops. The only thing we have is to wait and see how this comes together.... Although I dont have any hopes in this.

As one of the previous comments said, I dont think devs are really caring for people's opinion. Like "hey these guys are complaining for the system that gives us money, probably nonsense, so lets pretend we havent seen the thread". Here is a thing: you can make money without being greedy.

With all the things happening right now in the gaming world (Fallout 76, lootbox madness, pay to win tragedies, Battlefield V Super beta, etc) I would really think in what I am doing with my game.

Their comic in Patron is just bulshit to me right now. They only want money with lazy practices. And I dont know how much are they getting monthly, but honestly if I was a Patron of them I would have removed my membership months ago. The game is increasingly getting out of hand, and with literaly thousands of options in the market they will start to loose players.

This games needs a COMPLETE redo of the WHOLE economic system. For starters: the prices of Pachinko. Then, the actual money that kobans cost, because, son, do you think I would spend $5 USD for a CHANCE to get a girl? Of course not! Nobody would! Even mobile games are cheaper and ask money for more helpful things.

I think that the event special Pachinko is a good concept, but I've heard that they dont garantee a girl, instead they have a GREATER chance of a girl or a profile picture. A FU$&%%/ profile picture, and not even garantee it.

I'll update this thread with my droprates of the current event (Shokushu tales) as soon as it ends. I invite everyone to do the same and share experiences. I wish you good luck, but quite frankly, I dont think even good luck matters anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HentaiFox said:

It seems they are trying to get more "friendly" with a new kind of Pachinko (which they forgot to implement in this event)

Just for reference, it's only being used on Revival Events at the moment. This was mentioned in the patch notes for its release. No forgetting involved.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just for reference, it's only being used on Revival Events at the moment. This was mentioned in the patch notes for its release. No forgetting involved.

In other words: Nope, they just dont care because you spend money even without a guaranteed chance to get a girl. yet you still lost 100 bucks for nothing.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, Sargaras said:

The entire meaning is about to give something special at reasonable price. 3 times pachinko 100 euro - you can call me insane, but WTF is that? The RED PRICE of each would be 2-3 usd. And much more people would invest money. But who am I.

Agree'd. You're WAY more likely in this type of a game to find 50 people willing to pay $2 than 1 person to pay $100

As it stands, there's pretty much zero incentive to spend money into the game because events like this (personally spent over 7,000 Kobans for neither girl to drop yet) just prove that you get nothing for your money :| 

Edited by Senpai-kun
  • Like 1