Legendary Equipment in Market

Mr.Goodfellow

After playing for 1 year and seeing no more than one single stat item in the Market which wasn't HC.. and then spending 40M for Great Pachinko that also gave me no HC item, my next step in farming will be saving another 30M of cash and then restocking Market until RNG Jesus gives me HC items for all slots pretty much. It's not Koban-wise, but with these times.. I'm not getting mono equipment until level 400 😂

1 hour ago, SuperTanya said:

After playing for 1 year and seeing no more than one single stat item in the Market which wasn't HC.. and then spending 40M for Great Pachinko that also gave me no HC item, my next step in farming will be saving another 30M of cash and then restocking Market until RNG Jesus gives me HC items for all slots pretty much. It's not Koban-wise, but with these times.. I'm not getting mono equipment until level 400 😂

How many markets have you played for in a year? And do you really think 30 mill in refreshes will beat that?

2 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

i canot suggest to use kobans for market refreshes. the drop rate at the market is really poor. and i spent already many many ingame money for gp. maybe 1 bil or something like that. yes u can get a monostat there but rng is there too mostly not very nice

@Mr.Goodfellow

Just did 27 spins (100 mill) in great pachinko because I had a feeling it was the right time.

3  CH leggy mono

1 harmony leggy mono

2 KH leggy mono, unfortunately for the same slot so I gained just 71 points. lol. But the feeling was right.

I strongly suspect there are good times and bad times to play Pachinko. Good times meaning the mono leggys are clustered.

edit: The geta I got this morning  in pachinko (+354)

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Who says legendary equipment doesn't come to the market often enough?

unknown.png

(Not mine, was posted on Discord today.)

Haha!  That's impressive.  But i still say they don't drop often enough.  :P  They need to be regular drops so we have a better chance at the single-stat legendaries!

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

multi i value lower than monostat epics. they arent that rare anyways. but the right monostat is the problem to get ^^

Yes, we all know legendary multi-stats are not rare in the game, but the point the this thread is that they ARE rare in the market -- at least according to my experience.  I went 6 months without seeing ANY legendaries in the market at all (even 0 mono-stat epics).  If Rainbows appear, there is at least a slim chance that a mono-stat will appear (and of course even slimmer that it's in my specialty).  I am just curious as to how often legendaries (of any type) appear in the market for everyone. 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:22 AM, dirty harry said:

For me reaching lvl 200 definitely changed things. I hope that it will for you too.....

Well, I hope this is an omen of good things to come.... finally turned level 200 and with the market referesh, there was a legendary sitting there!!  ....it was a rainbow, but at least a leggy appeared!!  :)

Market 1.png

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 1:35 AM, _shal_ said:

Who says legendary equipment doesn't come to the market often enough?

unknown.png

(Not mine, was posted on Discord today.)

Not that impressive.  The legendaries are multistat and the value of the stat in your class is very diluted by distributing it around all the different stats.  After what seemed centuries, the image below is what I got from Epic Pachinko and Great Pachinko free spins.  The bear and the wooden leg I got from free spins.  However, they're getting a bit old now other players have leap-frogged me with better item updates.  You can tell by their levels how old and tired they are!  Single stat legendaries are as rare as hen's teeth.

image.png.1b20275f135231caa33b4eeee7a3a949.png

I agree that the market is mostly utterly pathetic.  I look whenever I go into it and seldom do I see anything worthwhile, and usually in the wrong class for me if high rarity single stat.  I found that a few dual stat or single stat epic items gave me better overall stats than the multistat legendary they replaced, even if their levels are close.  The epic collection in the image is a case in point.

• 2 weeks later...