Patch notes 14/11/2018 Discussion

Habi

On 11/12/2018 at 3:09 PM, jamanga said:

Thanks - good update.  It was a bit annoying that you weren't able to tell the affiliation or stats for event girls until down the track.

You could always (or at least since they added the search feature) look up the girl in the harem list to find out if she was HC, Charm, or KH.  

But yes, I love the event summary as it makes it SO much easier see what you need to see and go where you need to go.  

Great update!

girls drop rate is bull$hit 8 refills and all i got was 3500 from dark lord every fight... Clubs makes leagues load like 5 secs each friggin time after a fight put thos uselles feature to harem not goin there since u made it "cool" ... Srsly cba wait 15 secs to collect cash from girls well spending 12kobans is a way to go

29 minutes ago, fartooch said:

girls drop rate is bull$hit 8 refills and all i got was 3500 from dark lord every fight... Clubs makes leagues load like 5 secs each friggin time after a fight put thos uselles feature to harem not goin there since u made it "cool" ... Srsly cba wait 15 secs to collect cash from girls well spending 12kobans is a way to go

This is a freemium game in a Capitalist economic system.  That requires either your patience or your money.  RNG can also fuck you.  I don't like the latter bit either, but deal with it.

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Hope you don't mind if I correct you: unless you are the luckiest person in the universe, in this game sooner or later RNG fucks you. Hard, long and all in the ass. Point.

I'm pretty aware of that, thanks.