Anyone else not earning new girls from battle bosses?

Jikei

Just to reiterate that it pays to be patient, Noomye finally dropped in my Lili account.  It's back to Finalmecia to try for Salem.  If I get bored and sleepy I hope I don't fall off my chair this time!  I expect at least a month of toil before she drops.  After that it's to Silvanus to try for Queen Titania, then that account will be commoner-free.  Words are cheap because the time scale might be half the year!

Regarding the additions to EP, the later girls have been tantalising.  I have Sugu and Mani in separate accounts and they are both delightful, apart from the odd outgrowths of nematodes (roundworms) from Sugu's back.  I wouldn't be too heartbroken if I got Arabella and Akama instead of the Carott sisters or Xmas Lupa and I managed to get the newest permanents from the Epic Days events anyway.  So, unless we are BananaJoy, it pays to remain philosophical and realise we may get girls we would rather not, in my case Skytte, Asta or Barell, among other less desirable additions.

I had something of profound importance to share with you all, but it's gone right out of my head.  It can't have been that important after all.  If I remember I'll edit this post and insert it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I DID remember eventually.  It may not be of Earth-shattering importance though.  I'd like to have to rescue a few event girls from Silvanus.  Apart from the odd Epic Days event, he's seldom given a girl to capture and hold.  It's because of this I never get back to him enough to rescue the one regular girl (Queen Titania) he holds in my two newest accounts.  I know placing girls with Silvanus would not suit the newbies and might not be seen as fair, but, since Donatien has girls quite often, Silvanus is not that far along the path.  What do you all think?

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

The drop rates on boss girls from roko sensei for me are abysmal, I got  not a single girl from him and i grind him since april and spent over 18k kobans during the first legendary girls event for refreshing energy. The EP system for for me looks kinda rigged, two 10x spins in total and all i got was two boss girls. Exept that, I like the FTP experience, you get a good amount of kobans for free. The price for 10x normal pachinko could be a bit lower for lvl 300+ players tho.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, Jikei said:

I've been trying to get the current girl from the Ninja Spy since November 1st. I've had 725 battles,as well as cashed in 76 Kobans against him and still haven't earned her. He is at level 50 and I'm pretty sure I maxed out the other bosses as well. Is there a reason why none of the girls can be won at this point? I've missed out on the last 3 girls,because of this. Is there some kind of cap/limit on boss battles, that we as players don't know about?

That's not something so bad, my last boss girls took a month of farming each, so i don't see 700ish battles as such a big number.

This morning at 4:35 finally Salem, the last girl I still had on Finalmecia, dropped. This makes the total time I needed to obtain all three Finalmecia girls nearly 136 days. If this is destined to heighten for the three girls on Roko, and even more on the subsequent worlds, I doubt I will be able to start playing Epic Pachinko x10 before the devs in an unknown time in the future will announce the end of the game development.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

This morning at 4:35 finally Salem, the last girl I still had on Finalmecia, dropped. This makes the total time I needed to obtain all three Finalmecia girls nearly 136 days. If this is destined to heighten for the three girls on Roko, and even more on the subsequent worlds, I doubt I will be able to start playing Epic Pachinko x10 before the devs in an unknown time in the future will announce the end of the game development.

You may not have to despair about Roko.  I've found his girls easier to get than from, say, Bremen or Finalmecia.  I'm not saying it'd be the same for you because of the RNG, but it might well be.  That's the joy of trying to second-guess randomness.  I'd given equal times for Bremen, Finalmecia and Roko and there's something about Roko that make his girls want to flee his clutches and move in with me.  I dunno why because the hero in the story I'm meant to represent is a complete dork and (as far as his experience with Venam is concerned) not a very nice person at all - I won't say further.  If I were these girls I'd rather be tickled in all their holes by Roko's tentacles than face our hero's awful dick.  Obviously he must redeem himself because Shina agrees to join his harem - despite what he did to her!  I guess we'll find out in due course.

As far as EP is concerned, HH keep adding to the permanents, greatly diluting our chances of getting an event girl, especially a legendary.  I can't see me cleaning out EP of all permanents before we experience a new ice age or Paris and London are under water from sea level rise.  I really, really want the EP event girls this time around though.  They are just all-time gorgeous, and too cute and sexy for for their own good.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:53 PM, BananaJoy said:

my latest girl. i didnt really count the attempts i needed but think something around 3 months+. took really long. on nu which i started a week earlier i am already finished with rocko long ago

zoe.PNG

I know what you mean.  I got her in two accounts in the EP when Finalmecia steadfastly refused to release her, despite all my pleas, exposing my dick to her, dangling a tube of KY jelly in front of her and other obscenities I thought she'd appreciate, but no.  I have the same problem getting Bremen to give Marina up in my second-newest account, but Roko has been a bit of a push-over - quite nice really, despite the tentacles.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:08 AM, Cantrix said:

Also, STAY AWAY FROM THE EPIC PACHINKO UNTIL YOU HAVE ACQUIRED   ALL NORMAL BOSS GIRLS! Trust me on this, i had 2 normal  boss girl drops for 10x spins, till i learn my lesson, which is  ot a great deal s you can imagine. Even If it means skipping an event, do it. Accumulating kobans is  not a bad strategy, as  legendary girls are released occassionally. Having 12k saved up kobans is never a bad thing.

I beg to offer a different strategy. DON'T WAIT.

I've long been in the minority with this dissenting advice, but since my aim is to get all the girls as soon as possible I visit EPx10 every time I can. I do keep an eye on the Events/Revivals and if one is due in a couple days, I'll wait that long.

Sure I've gotten "Free" girl drops several times, but "as soon as possible" is what I'm paying for. While others are waiting, for my level I have a larger Harem with more elevated girls, with a mix variety of Epic and Rare girls, and collecting their money.

I did finally reach a point where I had all the free boss girls but one; Mavin from Roko. With the number of Events and Revivals and other "special days", I was ecstatic when Mavin dropped… from EP. 

Except for Monthly card, I'm a free player.

Edited by Masters
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Masters said:

I beg to offer a different strategy. DON'T WAIT.

I've long been in the minority with this dissenting advice, but since my aim is to get all the girls as soon as possible I visit EPx10 every time I can. I do keep an eye on the Events/Revivals and if one is due in a couple days, I'll wait that long.

Sure I've gotten "Free" girl drops several times, but "as soon as possible" is what I'm paying for. While others are waiting, for my level I have a larger Harem with more elevated girls, with a mix variety of Epic and Rare girls, and collecting their money.

I did finally reach a point where I had all the free boss girls but one; Mavin from Roko. With the number of Events and Revivals and other "special days", I was ecstatic when Mavin dropped… from EP. 

Except for Monthly card, I'm a free player.

If that is your strategy, and I respect it because I think in your game account it is your absolute right to decide how to behave (obviously posed you play fair and don't use cheats like the double device for gaining points in the league: see bug reporting if you don't know what I'm referring to). That said, know that I completely disagree with what you said. I follow the strategy that you quoted in your post, and I am deeply convinced that for a true free player is the best strategy, and nothing that you said made me move one millimeter from that convincement. Moreover, you are free to define me finicky and intransigent, but I think that (no offense) you can't define yourself a free player: in my book a true free player plays the game with zero real money spent on his account, and owners of the monthly card does not correspond to that profile. Apart the possibility to gather ymens for free, i.e. much more quickly, an average 1800 kobans for free per month now means a free monthly round on the event pachinko (as unuseful as this may be, i think you can found my posts on the argument elsewhere quite easily), and three months of that gathering means an extra girl assured on the epic pachinko (a thing that a true free player can only dream to obtain at that speed). Sure, almost certainly I will obtain new girls at a much reduced pace in comparison to you, but I think that not wasting kobans in the epic pachinko with the risk to obtain a regular boss girl makes up greatly for that.

6 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

416 battles against Edwards without a drop (630 total).  I'm close to finishing The Juy Sea and still need 2 of her 3 girls.  I knew that would eventually happen, but I didn't think it would happen as soon as Edwarda.

As soon as Edwarda? LOL xD
I finished Gruntt's world without getting ANY of his girl, same with Edwarda, Silvanus and Bremen, and only 1 girl from Donatien before finishing his world.
Maybe months ago the drop rates were lower than now, but IMHO you've been lucky :P

My experience matches @ZackMacKenzie's. Got all the girls before finishing the world for all the bosses up to Edwarda. I grew to detest her. Don and Bren took twice as long. Silvanus still has 2 girls. Finalmecca should have taken even longer but during an event I poured refills into her and got her last 2 and then the event girl. Roko has never given me anything. It has now been about 3 1/2 months since my last boss girl drop. On the plus side I got 22 non-boss girls in that time.

As far as I know, the previous reports are quite coherent. At some points between the Invaded Kingdom and the Juy Sea, the villain drop rate starts to lower in an exponential manner. And the more the players advance, the more patience is needed. Personally I reached Roko Sensei after needing more than four and a half months to obtain all three Finalmecia girls, so I am ready to wait even more for the ones on Roko.