Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

my opinion:

after the last legendary days, the HC players became more superior: two 5 star leg girls (Levitya, Golden Bunny) plus crazy Justine as rare to get from boss villains.

So I'd rather look forward to another 5 star leg CH - as it is mathematically underpowered (people claim, with numbers) - or 5 star KH.

As long as there is status quo, HC players (that gained all three mentioned haramettes) stay superior.

non the less - getting next round of epic haramettes from gang bosses is nice.

will bring me loads of yomen / cash 😉

PS: does this mean, there are again more bosses with epic girls "equipped"?

Looking for great sexual heroes, Vashalanor, Liu-Yeng, Lupa and Gossy will keep rocking the Haremverse world!

Edited by windia

35 minutes ago, windia said:

PS: does this mean, there are again more bosses with epic girls "equipped"?

I would think so, since that's the way it was in the previous epic days, with existing pachinko girls added to bosses.

16 minutes ago, wertyu said:

I would think they will be in the epic pachinko

They already are, and have been for some time. I got Gossy on my last epic pachinko spree, which was in the summer.

If the 2 new additions are also going to be permanent additions to Pachinko and therefor available to get at a later date, i will just try to get the girl on the highest paying boss first and work my way back to the new ones (if i am lucky and have time) as i have none of the mentioned girls atm.

will they be 3-star or 5-star epics? i find the title "epic days" to be misleading when compared to the event "legendary days".
katharina was the single most expensive girl i got, and then i saw she was 3-stars only (my bad, okay, but still ...). octavia has become an ep permanent resident, so no need to rush.

4 hours ago, bane said:

If the 2 new additions are also going to be permanent additions to Pachinko and therefor available to get at a later date, i will just try to get the girl on the highest paying boss first and work my way back to the new ones (if i am lucky and have time) as i have none of the mentioned girls atm.

As is listed in the announcement post, yes they will be in the pachinko after the event

Even after the event, they will be available in the Epic Pachinko, exclusively for you! 

6 hours ago, wertyu said:

Those 4 listed girls are ALWAYS available in the pachinko, both during and outside of events. If they were just in the pachinko for this, it wouldn't be anything special😉

1 hour ago, Duck_Sick said:

will they be 3-star or 5-star epics? i find the title "epic days" to be misleading when compared to the event "legendary days".
katharina was the single most expensive girl i got, and then i saw she was 3-stars only (my bad, okay, but still ...). octavia has become an ep permanent resident, so no need to rush.

As them being 5 stars wasn't mentioned, I'd expect them to be 3 stars, but this is just a guess, no definite knowledge

41 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

42 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Those 4 listed girls are ALWAYS available in the pachinko, both during and outside of events. If they were just in the pachinko for this, it wouldn't be anything special😉

Ok thanks for the info, i  never released they was already in the Epic Pachinko. 🙂

My concern exactly Achilles. Also, we dont know if that legendary will be Charm or Knowhow. So annoying this “secret” calendar. If its charm, I would burn kobans on this. If KH, I need the kobans for legendary...

I see you can get Lupa as a drop from Donatien! I have her already, but man Id be farming the crap out of that Nivel if I didnt. 

On 11/14/2018 at 8:56 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

@Tommy55, from previous discussions with FAB Kinkoid on Discord

We'll do a break of releasing quest the first wednesday of December to anticipate christmas holidays.

Unsure how long of a break that'll be, but I don't expect w11 this year.

I'm sry, my bad. I'm sure I can get a 💊 for that.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zteev said:

It wasn't clear that the 4  unpictured girls would be on bosses in the release, but the event info in-game makes it clear. That in-game info area is a nice upgrade that is working well.

What did you think it meant if not that they'd be on bosses?

It is impossible to collect 6 harems without spending over 6,000 kobens.Since we have one more 4 days event.I will collect 4 harems and wait for next year if there is epic revival event.

Perhaps there maybe one legendary event in December?

Screenshot_2018-11-21-14-23-54.png

Edited by yoyowhan

One should approach these events with the conviction that they'll get nothing out of it, because they're mostly to introduce 2 new epic pachinko girls and get some cash from kobans making people believe they can get those girls.

This time I'm not spending a single cent here

• Like 2

Well, I didn't read that there were other girls besides the two new ones after I had spend my overnight battles on Dark Lord (I'll give Ninja Spy a rest after two events fighting him), and now I'll just keep fighting him.

Otherwise I would have gone for Donatien to get Lupa.