Problems with League window

logged out and back and got a refill. lost a few hours worth of combat tokens though.

on an alt account - no refill after logging out. the difference is I spent a few of combat tokens there. note for next time this happens, if you don't see a full refill, log out immediately without spending tokens spared from last week's league.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zamio said:

logged out and back and got a refill. lost a few hours worth of combat tokens though.

on an alt account - no refill after logging out. the difference is I spent a few of combat tokens there. note for next time this happens, if you don't see a full refill, log out immediately without spending tokens spared from last week's league.

Ah, that might explain why logging in and out did nothing for Me, as I had already spent the 1 and only point that carried over from the last Season. Thanks for bringing this to My attention. Will keep this in mind from now on. 😅👍

20181206_120622.thumb.jpg.b8d4b270f226dde9b8773d17c3b3f0bf.jpg

Such a thing should not be possible and those that didn't get a refill are at a disadvantage now.  It's bad enough that the server always crashes after each weeks competition and makes it hard to go from harem to quests to leagues to etc. If someone made an error and started spending points than that is just like with a refill ( you use up the refill and than wait the hard way and use them as they come in) and they should get an additional 15 points since they skipped the using up of the reset points. Otherwise they are unintentionally cheated out of the competition for this week.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Daro84 said:

Such a thing should not be possible and those that didn't get a refill are at a disadvantage now.  […]

Otherwise they are unintentionally cheated out of the competition for this week.

well, everyone with sleeping hours during reset is cheated out of the competition for this every week. 

That's why I prefer no refill, no blanking, just letting the counter tick tock like it is with combativity and energy and money and … just everything developed/ released before league. 

See some discussions about it here: 

Edited by windia
correcting "this week"

45 minutes ago, windia said:

well, everyone with sleeping hours during reset is cheated out of the competition for this every week. 

That's why I prefer no refill, no blanking, just letting the counter tick tock like it is with combativity and energy and money and … just everything developed/ released before league. 

You may have a point, but that would need to be accompanied by a rebalancing of the number of players per league turn, and probably of the max number of tokens too. This would allow for free players that do not miss any free tokens to complete the full numbers of combat in their league, as (if memory serves me) was part of the devs intentions. Moreover, Kinkoid declared that they are investigating on the happenings (meaning that it was a bug), although after near two days of the missed refill, personally I am not optimistic on the fact I will get the missing free refill back.

20 hours ago, Observer_X said:

You may have a point, but that would need to be accompanied by a rebalancing of the number of players per league turn, and probably of the max number of tokens too. 

No, it does not. 

The number of players is relevant so far as minimum, that there should be that much that in case you spare your tokens for reset that you are able to use them completely during week - anything significant less would shift it to "who shoots first takes max points first so win".

• Same like competitions with "win against bosses": the one able to spend 19/20 combativity points the moment the competition begins, has higher winning chance - wanna have more? Would be like next paragraph:

More players than playable during 7 days leave space to invest kobans. Because you would not hit max points with free tickets only, devs earn money for your XP. 

So yes, there is always the tiny unbalance of "being able to wait for reset" and "sleeping while reset". 

With my favorited arrangement you would eliminate the double advantage of those who are awaken during reset - reacting live on last league and loosing no recharge time with immediate refill.

In "normal" competition you have to choose: do I need to gain points now or will there be a new competition where I can use them from the start (not even counting special events to have more free fights before refill)?

I also did not get my 15 tokens at reset altho I play both versions of the game. the Nutaku version got the 15 tokens at reset and Kinkoid version did not. I have seen alot of people saying to get rid of the tokens completly but without them there is no way to be able to fight all participants in the list without spending money. the best way to fix this problem would be to give the 15 tokens at reset as a reward instead of auto refilling. that way no matter how many tokens you already have the 15 that you recieve will stack allowing all players no matter the sleeping schedule to still take advantage of the 15 free reset tokens.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, windia said:

No, it does not. 

The number of players is relevant so far as minimum, that there should be that much that in case you spare your tokens for reset that you are able to use them completely during week - anything significant less would shift it to "who shoots first takes max points first so win".

• Same like competitions with "win against bosses": the one able to spend 19/20 combativity points the moment the competition begins, has higher winning chance - wanna have more? Would be like next paragraph:

More players than playable during 7 days leave space to invest kobans. Because you would not hit max points with free tickets only, devs earn money for your XP. 

So yes, there is always the tiny unbalance of "being able to wait for reset" and "sleeping while reset". 

With my favorited arrangement you would eliminate the double advantage of those who are awaken during reset - reacting live on last league and loosing no recharge time with immediate refill.

In "normal" competition you have to choose: do I need to gain points now or will there be a new competition where I can use them from the start (not even counting special events to have more free fights before refill)?

I am not sure I understood your point, but is seems to me you forgot that one of the purposes of the leagues is giving experience to players through the battles. In the leagues I am in, even 15 lost battles means around 750 experience points, meaning that 15 won battles mean around 3800 experience. With the missing refill, all this experience vanishes. You may disagree, but this is a sufficient reason by itself to make me willing to have the auto refill at league start. Counting the necessity to beat as many opponents as possible to be competitive in the leagues at obtain the best possible reward at the league turn end, my willing for the auto refill become a necessity. Sure, my personal situation as of now allows me to be online at 5:00 of Thursdays, so I can fully exploit the refill, and it is obvious that my opinion is bound by this fact. I may change opinion if my personal situation changes in the future.

23 hours ago, Observer_X said:

[...] Sure, my personal situation as of now allows me to be online at 5:00 of Thursdays, so I can fully exploit the refill, and it is obvious that my opinion is bound by this fact. I may change opinion if my personal situation changes in the future.

Thanks for taking your time to read my opinion.

There starts my point of view: players online during reset have an advantage of "live reacting" and it becomes a higher advantage with a timeless and kobanless refill because of reset.

After some thinking, the solution is pretty simple.

1. Points reset to 0 at the start of the season.
  2. Refill time is sped up to allow for 15 more challenges during the normal course of a league, or give an item that gives the player 15 challenge refills, to keep the balance the same.
  3. Give a "finish up" button that gives the player all the remaining refills that would happen between that moment and the end of the season (can't exceed the cap).
  4. After you use the finish up button, you don't regain challenge tokens any more (maybe you can still buy refills, maybe not).
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:10 AM, Moe Overload said:

After some thinking, the solution is pretty simple.

1. Points reset to 0 at the start of the season.
  2. Refill time is sped up to allow for 15 more challenges during the normal course of a league, or give an item that gives the player 15 challenge refills, to keep the balance the same.
  3. Give a "finish up" button that gives the player all the remaining refills that would happen between that moment and the end of the season (can't exceed the cap).
  4. After you use the finish up button, you don't regain challenge tokens any more (maybe you can still buy refills, maybe not).

why make it complicated?

just have a league independent token counter as the combativity and the energy is.

15 more tokens or not are not my problem. the double advantage is - and you can't take it away with a more complicated system where still people will find disadvantages. because not all leagues are the exact size to use free tokens from the start until the very end - the higher you come the more likely it is to have 100+ members. Had this on test server.

and selling Tokens for kobans is a normal activity in the game, so again - why complicate things while you do not solve any problem nor reach any aim?