Event Pachinko

DHarry

2 hours ago, Chodachudi69 said:

My Pachinko icon is always showing gift icon but when I enter I find nothing. Why is that happening? I used the epic 10x roll and rerolled for a new girl. It started from then. 

Screenshot_1.png

It's a visual bug that occurs since they introduced the reroll for girls in the epic pachinko.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering if the girls with shards attached from Epic Days will give epic flower bonuses based on those shards if we managed to win her in EP.  Otherwise it's all for nothing - down the drain.  From the last Epic Days I have Trinket sitting on 78 shards in one account and Evelyn on 81 in another.  I take it that both of these girls have become EP permanents.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm wondering if the girls with shards attached from Epic Days will give epic flower bonuses based on those shards if we managed to win her in EP.  Otherwise it's all for nothing - down the drain.  From the last Epic Days I have Trinket sitting on 78 shards in one account and Evelyn on 81 in another.  I take it that both of these girls have become EP permanents.

Yes of course, the shards remain and the pachinko give 100 shards in addition to those you already have, then the extra shards become flowers exactly as it happens with the instant win during the attacks. It works like this for all girls, epic days are no different from the other events.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Well, I've given up. I tried, I had faith, but I give up. Since it's implementation some time ago, I've tried the 1800 koban event pachinko roll at least once for every event. Every single one. And it has worked precisely once. One time, in a sea of dozens. Perhaps I shouldn't complain, I haven't really spent much if any money (as I can't afford to), but the time investment to build up the kobans leaves me with a bitter taste every time I roll and am rewarded with four items, of which all will be sold because never once am I given anything better than what I've already got. Make it 2000, 3000, 5000, fuck make it 10000 kobans for all I care, but for fuck sake, please, just one kind of roll to guarantee that I will definitely, 100% receive a new character. You have it for normal pachinko, why not event pachinko? 

Well, I've given up. I tried, I had faith, but I give up. Since it's implementation some time ago, I've tried the 1800 koban event pachinko roll at least once for every event. Every single one. And it has worked precisely once. One time, in a sea of dozens. Perhaps I shouldn't complain, I haven't really spent much if any money (as I can't afford to), but the time investment to build up the kobans leaves me with a bitter taste every time I roll and am rewarded with four items, of which all will be sold because never once am I given anything better than what I've already got. Make it 2000, 3000, 5000, fuck make it 10000 kobans for all I care, but for fuck sake, please, just one kind of roll to guarantee that I will definitely, 100% receive a new character. You have it for normal pachinko, why not event pachinko? 

• Haha 1

• Thinking 1

So, returning player here. I took a hiatus like for 1 year or more with maybe 2 log ins during that time. I've had some kobans and tried this out, I got a legendary girl on first try and then 3 tries with junk items. I am VERY HAPPY that I got the girl because I didn't know the odds are so bad. I guess I will keep my kobans for epic 10s or drafts maybe if I really want some girl.

53 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I guess I will keep my kobans for epic 10s or drafts maybe if I really want some girl.

Don't do draft, it's literally the worst pachinko mode of them all because it has no upside. Just do x10, and then if you didn't get the girl you want you can spend 600 Kobans to reroll her and get a different one. This can be repeated until you have seen every girl currently in the pachinko (each girl only seen once).

• Thanks 1

Draft has the appeal of getting to choose between two girls rather than doing a normal roll and not knowing who you'll get if you reroll which could be better or worse for you.  Not bad if you don't have the extra kobans to keep re-rolling and you want that feeling of choice.  I was able to get chocolate abreil with the draft system over a normal pachinko girl, so it worked out for me.  Usually I don't care though And I'll just spend the 5400 and not bother with a re-roll, take what I get.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Draft has the appeal of getting to choose between two girls rather than doing a normal roll and not knowing who you'll get if you reroll which could be better or worse for you. Not bad if you don't have the extra kobans to keep re-rolling and you want that feeling of choice. I was able to get chocolate abreil with the draft system over a normal pachinko girl, so it worked out for me. Usually I don't care though And I'll just spend the 5400 and not bother with a re-roll, take what I get.

If you don't have the kobans to afford that, don't reroll, or better yet don't spin it at all and save for Epic Days/Legendary Days. I don't value items as being worth any kobans at all, but I'll take 9 of them over the option to pick the first girl I was offered over the second one.

Really dude?  Look I've used draft once out of curiosity to see what I'd get, and for the birthday event, otherwise I barely touch pachinko.  But can you at least agree not everyone shares the same priorities as you do in this game?  There's no need to throw out petty insults at players that do things differently than you do.

• Like 3

I'm aware that there are players who do things differently, but draft does not favour any of time if you actually think it through.

Want as many girls as possible? EpP x10 is cheaper. EpP x1 gives the dream of getting them very cheap.

Want a specific girl? Reroll guarantees it if you have the kobans, or if she's from an event, Event Pachinko.

Draft is the same cost as an EpP x10 + 1 reroll, shows you the same number of girls, and doesn't give you 9 items.

The only advantage is getting a worse girl on the 2nd roll, and deciding you'd rather have the 1st one instead, but since you didn't want that one either, you're better off rerolling again since you're guaranteed to see a 3rd girl.

You're free to choose to do it, but I will point out its wastefulness in every manner if someone asks whether they should do it, or suggests it has a purpose.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2019 at 11:32 PM, Mattie said:

Perhaps your lucky at love:D