Event Pachinko

DHarry

I tried the event pachinko in my "main" test server account (created months ago to test EP single spins) and i got all the 3 remaining girls in 7 spins. Oh, i'm KH there and i got also 3 KH leggy items... but all in the same slot, of course 🤣

girl: Bernadette Barda
equipment KH
equipment HC

equipment rainbow
equipment rainbow
gift: bracelet +1200
gift: flowers +700

girl: Alexandra
equipment rainbow
gift: chocolates +950

equipment rainbow

equipment KH
equipment KH

equipment rainbow
gift: lingerie +1500

girl: Lieutenant Kayle
equipment CH
equipment rainbow
equipment rainbow

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So, I created 26 test account this revival event, and on all accounts I did event pachinko until I couldn't do it anymore, or when I got all girls.
The pdf shows the results, for those who are interested.
Know that the drop rate of girls has been revealed as 22.5% and my test shows higher number so far.
I'll continue with the next revival.
I'll create 26 new test accounts again.

Event Pachinko.pdf

...but also a rate of 7.7% of accounts with no drop. thats pretty harsh.

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So, I created 26 test account this revival event, and on all accounts I did event pachinko until I couldn't do it anymore, or when I got all girls.
Know that the drop rate of girls has been revealed as 22.5% and my test shows higher number so far.

Event Pachinko.pdf

testing something on the test center is not adequate to realityYou do not know the formula for drop?  You do not know if the drop is not affected by any other factor.  something that is gained after the progress. For example: character level, number of girls in the harem, harem level, number of legendary, epic, common, rare girls, etc.
Testing something in the laboratory does not make sense, it gives only a false impression, if you do not know the whole drop formula.

so for character level 1 it can be 25% and for level 300 it can be 5% or if you have 1 girl in a harem, you have a 30% chance and if you have 100 girls you have a 5% chance

my car burns 4.5 liters of gasoline / 100 kilometers in the laboratory, but in reality if you drive around the city it always goes above 8.5 liters  of gasoline/ 100 kilometers.

Edited by fap.titans.gra

44 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

testing something on the test center is not adequate to realityYou do not know the formula for drop?  You do not know if the drop is not affected by any other factor.  something that is gained after the progress. For example: character level, number of girls in the harem, harem level, number of legendary, epic, common, rare girls, etc.
Testing something in the laboratory does not make sense, it gives only a false impression, if you do not know the whole drop formula.

so for character level 1 it can be 25% and for level 300 it can be 5% or if you have 1 girl in a harem, you have a 30% chance and if you have 100 girls you have a 5% chance

my car burns 4.5 liters of gasoline / 100 kilometers in the laboratory, but in reality if you drive around the city it always goes above 8.5 liters  of gasoline/ 100 kilometers.

Yeaaaaahhhh. Not how this works.
If you really think it's that complicated, then you are severely overestimating the devs.
The only thing in here that can be off is the drop rate of the profile pics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If you really think it's that complicated, then you are severely overestimating the devs.

This is confirmed information or just your thoughts? That the drop is constant, not dependent on anything?

10 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

This is confirmed information or just your thoughts? That the drop is constant, not dependent on anything?

luck like always?!
i did 5 spins and 4 of them were just items and the 5th was an avatar...
doesnt matter how much you overthink it, if you end up with bad luck as mine... :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I love this xD

Not really, you see the rules for only one combat in pvp with all the variables for class, crittical hit, damage, defense, how affects firts, second harenette, position for the gudge, calculs with armony or how was desing the battle system and realkly can say:If you really think it's that complicated, then you are severely overestimating the devs", can make all that conditions who fap.titans.gra tthink and more some, if you are patreon, have month card, when and some kobans buy a player... and a lot of thinks can't thinking but was his interest, and more easy make that code than how damage make one player to other in pvp.

Thats the problem of secrets in hands of one company, they can make all like and you don't know ever.

Who tell you in the probe server the drop rate is not 10% more than the official? his words? . This is bussines and only search one thing, money until have to lie, thats the capitalism, and for that type of things Blizzard was annunced is drop rates in game boxes, some EA and the governs are making new laws in games.

Edited by saberbholt

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Event Pachinko.pdf

While tests like this are good and give some information, it doesn't really resemble the reality of most players. If you really want to test it out, then you need to limit the your koban use to 5400 or 10800. First those are the amounts that free players and monthly card owners can acquire in couple months of playing. Secondly, this gives real indication of how good or most likely bad this new event pachinko is. 

11 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

It would be nice for every event, there would be one spin for a free event Pachinko, 
it would promote it.

Yes, that would be nice. I can always use more gear that I can immediately sell for quick cash. And I say that with no offense meant, it's true of 99% of the gear that drops for me.

I think people are either misleading themselves, or allowing themselves to be mislead over the results of Event Pachinko. Maybe it's because I've been here over a year, but I immediately noticed the difference between "high chance" and "guarantees". You're only guaranteed Legendary items. So getting upset if all are roughly the same item, doesn't really make sense in my eyes. So long as they're all Legendary, you got exactly what you were promised. I'm not saying you shouldn't be disappointed if you score four helmets that are best served for immediate sale. But I am saying I don't see that as a bug or a thing to complain about, unless it wasn't intended to work that way. And so far I've seen no sign that it wasn't.

I did however hear something that puzzled me in this thread: you still have to pay to activate these dropped Avatars? Seems to me you just paid kobans to get them, that should be enough. So that's even more reason to limit yourself to Epic Pachinko until it's empty.

Edited by GarfEild

9 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

You do not know if the drop is not affected by any other factor.  something that is gained after the progress. For example: character level, number of girls in the harem, harem level, number of legendary, epic, common, rare girls, etc.

Well, some time ago a thread was started in Feedback just to try to get information to test some of these points (and also to try to estimate the drop %).

Partial results compiled by me are here:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3451-you-fought-and-won-heres-your-boss-girl-a-place-for-people-to-post-their-boss-girl-drop-info/&do=findComment&comment=106672

@EpicBacon did the calculations here:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3451-you-fought-and-won-heres-your-boss-girl-a-place-for-people-to-post-their-boss-girl-drop-info/&do=findComment&comment=107221

and here:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3451-you-fought-and-won-heres-your-boss-girl-a-place-for-people-to-post-their-boss-girl-drop-info/&do=findComment&comment=107246

I encourage all players to post their drop results there to improve the accuracy of the results.

Seeing the results and my own experience with drops, I see no correlation with player level, number of girls or boss level.

6 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

While tests like this are good and give some information, it doesn't really resemble the reality of most players. If you really want to test it out, then you need to limit the your koban use to 5400 or 10800. First those are the amounts that free players and monthly card owners can acquire in couple months of playing. Secondly, this gives real indication of how good or most likely bad this new event pachinko is. 

That's not the idea of this test.
The idea of this test is to get the drop rates of every kind of item in the event pachinko as possible.
To do that you need to do a lot of event pachinko spins.
And as I said, I have botched that with the avatars, so in the next series of tests, I'll keep an eye on that as well.

Anyway, if we can approximate all those percentages, then you can calculate things for yourself for the situation you are in.

On 12/17/2018 at 10:09 PM, Chthugha said:

Know that the drop rate of girls has been revealed as 22.5%

As Kinkoid also confirmed relative drop rates elsewhere it's possible to work out the old pachinko odds fairly accurately from that.

Epic pachinko (old).  Overall 4.5 - 5.625% chance of any girl.

2.25 - 2.8125% chance of event girl. (8-10x less than new one)

0.75 - 0.9375% chance of villain girl.   (3x less likely than event girl)

1.5 - 1.875% chance of pachinko girl. (2x more likely than villain girl)

And with the event girls removed assuming the villain:pachinko girl ratio remains the same that gives us the current odds:

Epic pachinko (new). Overall 4.5 - 5.625% chance of any girl.

1.5 - 1.875% chance of villain girl.

3 - 3.75% chance of pachinko girl.

tldr: don't play single spin epic pachinko the odds are terrible

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

To the patreons after a rebellion by them about the event pachinko.
And obviously those numbers enter circulation to the normal players as well.

I didn't read your tables, but I must admit that after reading some people results, I find quite hard to believe the drop rate is so high.

• Thinking 1

I bought all the avatars and then I did 3 event spins (as that's equivalent to a 10x epic in cost), and I got no girls.  I also got no avatars since I had already bought them all.  I was hoping that by doing that I would improve my chances of getting a girl, but either this is not the case and/or I'm not very lucky. 😛

4 hours ago, atemp2000 said:

I bought all the avatars and then I did 3 event spins (as that's equivalent to a 10x epic in cost), and I got no girls.  I also got no avatars since I had already bought them all.  I was hoping that by doing that I would improve my chances of getting a girl, but either this is not the case and/or I'm not very lucky. 😛

the creators wrote that you need about 7000-8000 Kobans to get a girl. Some 1 spins and others 27 spins-  according to tests

8 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I didn't read your tables, but I must admit that after reading some people results, I find quite hard to believe the drop rate is so high.

After reading one post where a player get the girl he wanted in the first try, I find quite hard to believe the drop rate is so low. It is obviously 100% and even read your mind to select the girl you want. End of irony mode.

Now talking seriously, @Chthugha presented you with some data of a lot of tries, you don't even read it, and you prefer to pick only the bad results of people complaining?

Statistically his data are more significant because include a bigger number of tries, and are concordant with the rest of people who take their time to do similar tests with more than one account.

And now for all players: many people has asked for concrete drop rates from the devs. Now we have one revealed and still some of them will refuse to believe because of some cherrypicking of bad results. Now we have the reason why Kinkoid didn't want to reveal the exact drop rates.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, jelom said:

And now for all players: many people has asked for concrete drop rates from the devs. Now we have one revealed and still some of them will refuse to believe because of some cherrypicking of bad results. Now we have the reason why Kinkoid didn't want to reveal the exact drop rates.

This. In addition to the disbelievers you have the players who just have a bad grasp of statistics and will make unwarranted conclusions even if they believe a published rate. I think Kinkoid should be able to work around the problem but I do have some sympathy.

• Like 1

2 spins was all I could afford trying for Alexandra.

I got Bernadette Barda on the first spin, along with a poor rainbow item that I instantly converted to money.

The second spin gave me a HC item, but I'm KH.  Holding on to it for now.  The other 3 were gifts.

1 girl, 1 (throwaway) Rainbow, 1 Hardcore, 5 gifts.

Pretty sad given that Legendary gifts pretty much ONLY EXIST to dilute the Legendary equipment.

Can't complain too much, since Barda's my first Pachinko girl.

14 hours ago, atemp2000 said:

No, avatars don't interfere with girl drops.