The new Pachinko is a rip off

don1991

I have played the new pachinko event 10 TIMES in a row and all the drops were shit, low stats legendary equipments and affection presents.... 10 times and no girls. In the description, It says high chance to drop an event girl, well simply not true. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

I somewhat agree. I did spend a lot of kobans and did not hit a girl for a prize. nor did I get an avatar. I will not be going back for a while. But I was able to upgrade a lot of my gorls with the affection items I did get. But overall I feel like it was a loss.

That is the problem with an ambiguous word like "high chance" for me a high chance would have to be somwhere around 60-70% wich it is clearly not. I did a couple of spins myself and I did not get anything worthwhile, not even a profile pic. They should just add a 5k koban/girl option for event pachinco aswell. Atleast then we'll know we'll get something.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 4

I have been playing for about a year now and thankfully I have been in a position to where I could spend money on this game. However at the end of this Christmas event  I am considering closing and deleting my account. Normally I play the battles for boss girls with out ever letting my energy max out to maximize my chance to fight the bosses, however in one weeks time and several recharges nothing! to add insult to injury I said ok I will drop 200$ on kobans (the old amount to get all 5 girls for the event) and got 2. I eneded up spending 400$+ to get all 5!! 

so I now considering classifying  this game as a pay to win game and I refuse to play such games. 

Sorry Kinkoid, I really did enjoy this game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I must agree that this new pachinko stinks.  Considering the fact that up until now all event girls, excepting 5* legendaries and mission girls were routinely available in epic pachinko and could possibly have been obtained with a x10 ep spin for 5400 kobans, it is not unreasonable a request to have a guaranteed girl option for event pachinko.  Seeing as how you seem to place a higher value on event girls, the 5400 koban price may seem low to you for this guarantee.  But I remind you they have already routinely been offered for this price in epic pachinko, albeit with less chance of getting them depending on the population of epic pachinko.  Please remove the avatars and give us this guaranteed option for event pachinko for the same price as epic pachinko guaranteed girl.  This would make your patrons happy.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

I must agree that this new pachinko stinks.  Considering the fact that up until now all event girls, excepting 5* legendaries and mission girls were routinely available in epic pachinko and could possibly have been obtained with a x10 ep spin for 5400 kobans, it is not unreasonable a request to have a guaranteed girl option for event pachinko.  Seeing as how you seem to place a higher value on event girls, the 5400 koban price may seem low to you for this guarantee.  But I remind you they have already routinely been offered for this price in epic pachinko, albeit with less chance of getting them depending on the population of epic pachinko.  Please remove the avatars and give us this guaranteed option for event pachinko for the same price as epic pachinko guaranteed girl.  This would make your patrons happy.

After playing for a yea I have already one every other girl from epic pachinko and all the legendary girls, so from this pint on it should have been the to boss girls, then 100$ to be guarenteed the other 3 vent girls. I am not intrested in the avatars as they do nothing other ten change the profile pictures, or are considered vanity items.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah the event pachinko is pretty crappy. They should remove rewards as you get them raising your chances to get a girl as you go. They refill back up when you get a girl. or better yet, just do it the same as the epic pachinko but with the event girls. One chance to roll and the 10x with the guaranteed girl.

• Like 1

I guess I was lucky.

I didn't have any of the three girls offered from the last event and gave it a shot. My first spin, I got nothing but affection items. 1800 K spent. So, I decided to give it a second spin. That time, I got a girl and 1 mono item that was to my class. That was 3600 k spent and I decided to stop there. I figured I spent less than 5400 K, which is the general default amount to get a guaranteed girl, so quit while I'm ahead.

But, reading what you all have experienced, especially with spending money on it, I think I'll stay away from it as well.

Le 14/12/2018 à 01:41, don1991 a dit :

I have played the new pachinko event 10 TIMES in a row and all the drops were shit, low stats legendary equipments and affection presents.... 10 times and no girls. In the description, It says high chance to drop an event girl, well simply not true. 

U didn't get lucky that's it no argument needed! period! I play 1 time 1800 and I've got 2 girl and a great equipment so stop complaining and juste enjoy the game! 😎😎🤙🤙

1 hour ago, Kinkyharrdfrank said:

U didn't get lucky that's it no argument needed! period! I play 1 time 1800 and I've got 2 girl and a great equipment so stop complaining and juste enjoy the game! 😎😎🤙🤙

Gotta have a screenshot for proof.

1 minute ago, Mythos said:

Nope, Event Pachinko can give only one girl per spin.

Eh, a friend of mine did a 10x before and he got 3 girls at once - had a screenshot to prove it. I figured the Event Pachinko 4x is the same. Each roll is a separate chance to get a girl. As the chance to get a girl is already low, that makes the possibility that you get two at once extremely unlikely. Unless of course you have patchnotes or dev input that says otherwise.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Eh, a friend of mine did a 10x before and he got 3 girls at once - had a screenshot to prove it. I figured the Event Pachinko 4x is the same. Each roll is a separate chance to get a girl. As the chance to get a girl is already low, that makes the possibility that you get two at once extremely unlikely. Unless of course you have patchnotes or dev input that says otherwise.

Epic Pachinko can also only drop 1 girl in a multi spin, this is developer confirmed. Either your friend did a x10 perform and got them from a boss, or they photoshopped it.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Epic Pachinko can also only drop 1 girl in a multi spin, this is developer confirmed. Either your friend did a x10 perform and got them from a boss, or they photoshopped it.

Eh he did the 10x with Darklord during an event. It was in the test server but he said the drop rate is supposedly the same as with regular servers. As for epic pachinko 10x, it's a guaranteed girl so I agree that it wouldn't make sense to give you the chance of an extra girl in addition to that. Event pachinko however is not guaranteed nor have I heard any confirmation that it's only 1 girl possible. However possible or not, the chance of getting a girl through Event Pachinko sucks, that's all people need to know before rolling.

1 minute ago, Lhans said:

Eh he did the 10x with Darklord during an event. It was in the test server but he said the drop rate is supposedly the same as with regular servers. As for epic pachinko 10x, it's a guaranteed girl so I agree that it wouldn't make sense to give you the chance of an extra girl in addition to that. Event pachinko however is not guaranteed nor have I heard any confirmation that it's only 1 girl possible. However possible or not, the chance of getting a girl through Event Pachinko sucks, that's all people need to know before rolling.

Okay cool so it's with a boss rather than with a pachinko. I would not assume any similar mechanics between performs and pachinko, because they have literally nothing in common. I don't care enough about what you think is possible to go find the proof, but it's confirmed that only one girl is possible from an Event Pachinko spin.

• 1 month later...

7 spins -> 0 girls. How is this considered to wield a girl on average 4 drops? The drop rate is less than 14% so i guess the devs lied when they told us that it's approximately 25%.
It's extremely frustrating, so much so that i reconsidered buying another monthly subscription!

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

7 spins -> 0 girls. How is this considered to wield a girl on average 4 drops? The drop rate is less than 14% so i guess the devs lied when they told us that it's approximately 25%.
It's extremely frustrating, so much so that i reconsidered buying another monthly subscription!

They never said 25. They said 22.5%. And if you don't understand how a 22.5% rate means you aren't guaranteed a drop in 7 spins you don't understand how probabilities work, and I recommend you do some reading on it.

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They never said 25. They said 22.5%. And if you don't understand how a 22.5% rate means you aren't guaranteed a drop in 7 spins you don't understand how probabilities work, and I recommend you do some reading on it.

I know how they work, but damn it! I can't believe my luck is sor rotten i can't hit a girl in 7 tries...
And i never said i the drop was guaranteed, but still 22,5% aren't so low...