january epic days event

jelom

No official thread for this event, so I will create this one.

Give your opinions about epic days and share your results with your fellow players.

Jan 20, 2019
A golden start to the year!

Hello my Love!

First month of the year, and the Epic Days are already back!
Two new Epic Girls, Agatha the correctional officer, and Zoya the thief, have arrived at the Epic Pachinko!
Between the 20th of January (5am Paris time) to the 24th of January (5am Paris time), face the Dark Lord and the Ninja Spy to conquer them for your harem before they regain the Epic Pachinko!

During the Epic Days, you can also try to conquer other pretty ladies against other villains! Face Gruntt, Edwarda, Donatien & Bremen to seduce Vissihar, Asta, Bass and Tsubame the imperatrice.

We’re starting the new year in a grandiose fashion!!!

• Thanks 1

What results?  Time wasted?  Money lost?  Position in contest shot to heck?

I have yet to get a girl from any epic days, this one included.  Almost of a mind to just cycle through all six and see if I get lucky for a change.  Fat chance of that.  May RNG burn in hell.

32 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I have yet to get a girl from any epic days, this one included.  Almost of a mind to just cycle through all six and see if I get lucky for a change.  Fat chance of that.  May RNG burn in hell.

It has just started and already complaints? That's the spirit!

I didn't get any girls during Epic Days either and this month I hope to get at least one (doesn't have to be a new girl, I'm counting for that one captured by Bremen as he gives the biggest money of all involved bosses).

2k kobans for Vivia(10refills to obtain) and Empress Tsubame(4refills to obtain) what a nice deal!The rest of the girls aren't worth the farming
 Now i can go back to farming Roko and save up kobans for the next KH Legendary. I can only hope the new Attraction feature will be available so i can test it out and see how it plays out.

Maybe it just seems to me, but in my opinion new girls have a slightly different style of drawing. I wouldn't call it bad, but I like the previous one better.

On the other hand, Asta and Bass are painted in the old way, but they themselves are "not more beautiful than nuclear war", for my taste, of course.)

I'll be spending liberally on refills because I have 9 girls in play — the 5 event boss girls + 4 boss orgy team girls that haven't dropped yet.

Since I see no reason to spend on the expensive Event Pachinko and haven't collected all 30 regular boss girls, let alone regular Epic Pachinko girls...what else would I spend them on?

Main girl I wanted was Vissihar and got her after only 4 battles yay go me. Now im paying for it with the rest, 10 refills so far on Empress and still nadda and still got the 2 new girls after that to get all in less then 3 days, will be tough.

20 hours ago, Lemus said:

Maybe it just seems to me, but in my opinion new girls have a slightly different style of drawing. I wouldn't call it bad, but I like the previous one better.

On the other hand, Asta and Bass are painted in the old way, but they themselves are "not more beautiful than nuclear war", for my taste, of course.)

It's just that the new illustrations are more refined. The style is pretty much the same.

25 minutes ago, holymolly said:

4500 kobans and all free fights in and still nothing... by far the worst epic days experience I had up to this point :/

Yeah, this is why I dont refill. I only really want 2, so I do Tsubasa first, because it gives me most cash if fail. Get her for free, then its worth losing some income. Not spending kobans until KH legendary dayz.

I think that since they started this new kind of event, in September, Epic Days has become my favorite event. Not less than 6 girls to choose between, you have to be very unlucky if you are not interested in any of them. And if you fail to have any of them you don´t have to wait a year to have another chance since they are still dropable in the regular epic pachinko.

Got Agatha today she is the first girl to drop in the epic days event on my Hentai H account , have spent roughly 3700 kobans on refills, think  from now on will be using free go's only, i have spent a round 2500 trying to get  Vissihar without any luck.

I already had three of the girls, Vissihar, Empress Tsubame and Asta, so I'm concentrating on one of the new girls, Vivia.

Still nothing after two days (and two refills), but there's still another two more days to try to get her.

On 1/20/2019 at 11:39 PM, Gambit126 said:

On 1/20/2019 at 9:37 PM, jelom said:

No official thread for this event, so I will create this one.

Give your opinions about epic days and share your results with your fellow players.

Jan 20, 2019
A golden start to the year!

Hello my Love!

First month of the year, and the Epic Days are already back!
Two new Epic Girls, Agatha the correctional officer, and Zoya the thief, have arrived at the Epic Pachinko!
Between the 20th of January (5am Paris time) to the 24th of January (5am Paris time), face the Dark Lord and the Ninja Spy to conquer them for your harem before they regain the Epic Pachinko!

During the Epic Days, you can also try to conquer other pretty ladies against other villains! Face Gruntt, Edwarda, Donatien & Bremen to seduce Vissihar, Asta, Bass and Tsubame the imperatrice.

We’re starting the new year in a grandiose fashion!!!

Zoya has had a name change by deed poll to Vivia. Lol.  Possibly because her criminal reputation was being exposed.  HH had a change of heart it seems after the announcement was released.  This is not the first time this has happened.

The hardest girl for me has been Vivia, oddly enough as Ninja Spy is usually a softie for me when it comes to giving up his girls.  I got her in one account and Agatha in two.  I'm not especially worried because I tend to have a spell of good luck in the last two days of Epic Days events.  I'm not even trying for the others as I have them all in most accounts and I don't think I'll have the chance anyway.

Spent around 3k kobans (including a fair chunk on doing 10x fights instead of 1 at a time) total, and I've gotten Vivia and Tsubame. I'm especially happy to get Vivia, because I was out of KH girls who need affection, so Vivia immediately became my beta.

• Like 1

As I am paying kobens to all 6 girls in different time,I got one girl every day and paid less then 4,000 kobens in total.

If you need to store enough kobens for future legendary 5 star girls or Anniversary in June,it is better to try different girls or just give up.

Concentrating on one epic girl spending over 2,000 kobens is unadvisable.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:57 AM, holymolly said:

4500 kobans and all free fights in and still nothing... by far the worst epic days experience I had up to this point :/

Little Update:

So far still nothing... spent all the free refills + another 2k kobans... really frustrating..not sure if I should keep spending my kobans on it :/