Start of Attraction?

TXANGELDEVIL

1 hour ago, MCP said:

It's only on the test server right now. I suspect they won't add it in the middle of an event, so the earliest I would expect it to go live is just over a week from now.

Then, this new system could be ready once the Valentine 2019 event ends.😔

Edited by Youta Tada
  • Like 1

We should get the patch notes on Monday and the new patch on Wednesday which will be the start of a revival event.

On discord they said we would be getting it before the legendary day event which is the 4-day event on the calendar and that they did not want to release it halfway during an event because it makes you spend more time getting them but now you can actually work on getting them.

As you can see on the Calender the 13th is the start of a new revival event and before the Know-how legendary day event so it's the only time that they can do it plus they will be able to get people to do combativity refills during the know-how event because no more lucky drops on the first day for legendary days because you get fewer shards during it than an epic day event so people that think Know-how is lucky do not understand that everyone is going to have to use kobans now to get a drop so no more free legendary girls.

The new system is better for free to play players because you do not start over again during a revival event due to it saving your progress in getting them.

HH_Calendar_EN_FEBRUARY.jpg

• Like 1

Must admit that 90% of the mechanics involved in the subject of collecting girls and the pros & cons of the Attraction System, whatever they are, fly over my head overall.

Having something like a "points bank/cache" for girls your tried to get during an event but failed to get sounds good - specially considering that, in my experience at least, most 4 or 5 day events usually end in more Koban-burning and frustration than anything - being able to see a counter/percentage you slowly fill up, instead of ever hoping for the same 1-in-1000 (or whatever the random ratio) shot to pan out looks nice too.

So, if i did not missread anything, the probable date people are guessing for its public start would be February 13th, upon the current event's closing, right?

Edited by Sonico
adding some detail and questions

On 2/11/2019 at 3:43 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I feel you have misread something, the date for the next patch notes.

That is not  what i'm talking about?

I mentioned the forumites' general guess for the startup of the Attraction system , a whole different thing from patch notes' dates and - and looks like the people's guess was pretty spot on, it started with the valentine event.

That said, getting four points of Attraction out of 20 fights with Edwarda looks very different indeed from what the patch notes implied and quite underwhelming....

Edited by Sonico

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

I have collected few attraction point for event girl. What will happen if the event ends and i do not reach 100% of attraction for that girl? Can i still earn it after the event?

Also can you earn attraction point in Great pachinko?

You don't get the girl.

No.

No.

36 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

I have collected few attraction point for event girl. What will happen if the event ends and i do not reach 100% of attraction for that girl? Can i still earn it after the event?

Also can you earn attraction point in Great pachinko?

Well, you can earn the rest the next time the girl is available.
You don't lose the shards.

• 2 weeks later...

i will quit this game soon cuz of attraction thing !! i didn't get any girls cuz of it no legendary girls no event girls cuz of attraction system i spend all my kobans but not use and didn't get single girl when attraction system begin !! i feel like wasting 2 years playing this game

8 minutes ago, mond said:

i will quit this game soon cuz of attraction thing !! i didn't get any girls cuz of it no legendary girls no event girls cuz of attraction system i spend all my kobans but not use and didn't get single girl when attraction system begin !! i feel like wasting 2 years playing this game

dude, at already begin since last month

9 minutes ago, mond said:

Wait a second, just want to check. You didn't get any girls during either revival, both of which events are repeats from the previous two years (one of which is a second repeat), meaning you'd already missed them before, and you think that the attraction system is the cause of your problems? But you already missed them under the old system?