A Legendary Writer! discussion

jelom

4 hours ago, Eman said:

I managed to get her! Yay!

After 357 fights with having earned 74 shards I was sure I wouldn't get her, but I did another refill and, 17 fights later, boom! there she appears.

Now I can stop hating those of you that already had her 😀.

Choice.  Congrats!  I got her in my Peregrine Took account early on and was a frustrating 4 shards off getting her in Adrian'smole (96 in total).  Oh well.  I feel certain I'll get her next time, assuming there is a next time.

So this is the first real test of the new system and it performed pretty well, I feel.  I got her in only one KH account (wasn't trying in the HC), but each of the other three have enough shards to her name to clinch her the second time around.

I calculated we would've needed around 2900 kobans to get her in one event from the start.  If I had 210 more kobans in my Adrian'smole account I would've got her for sure, but not to be, sadly.

Congratulations to all those who got her this time.  To the others like me (except for one account), let's hope there's a next time.

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So ignoring the revival event, that means we've only had 1 event with attraction [which is an event that has always earned complaints about drop rate and is very visibly one of the hardest to get a girl from, with both the shortest duration and lowest maximum shard drop], and you also missed getting girls over 4 events with the old system. Why is it that you think attraction is bad exactly?

If it wasn't hard enough getting the girl to drop once, the attraction system makes it feel like you have to get her to drop a hundred times to get her. This isn't so horribly bad with the boss girls, because you have unlimited time, but they shouldn't apply it in a limited time event

To answer the one who asked about how much I spent, the last day of the valentine's event I had around 7k. I took two turns in the event pachinko that day, and on the last day of this event I spent everything else until I was left with just 2 kobans

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Choice.  Congrats!  I got her in my Peregrine Took account early on and was a frustrating 4 shards off getting her in Adrian'smole (96 in total).  Oh well.  I feel certain I'll get her next time, assuming there is a next time.

So this is the first real test of the new system and it performed pretty well, I feel.  I got her in only one KH account (wasn't trying in the HC), but each of the other three have enough shards to her name to clinch her the second time around.

I calculated we would've needed around 2900 kobans to get her in one event from the start.  If I had 210 more kobans in my Adrian'smole account I would've got her for sure, but not to be, sadly.

Congratulations to all those who got her this time.  To the others like me (except for one account), let's hope there's a next time.

Dude, principles are nice and all, but if you get to 96 shards, do 2 refills!  🤣 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

If it wasn't hard enough getting the girl to drop once, the attraction system makes it feel like you have to get her to drop a hundred times to get her. This isn't so horribly bad with the boss girls, because you have unlimited time, but they shouldn't apply it in a limited time event

To answer the one who asked about how much I spent, the last day of the valentine's event I had around 7k. I took two turns in the event pachinko that day, and on the last day of this event I spent everything else until I was left with just 2 kobans

2k is spend then Id say. Also mot all if you still have 2k left, but you are forgiven. 

I think they should have done this a regular event first, because now it is legendary. And by legendary I mean legendary low drop rates. They were horrible before, they are horrible now. Only difference is you can also get soke shards that help if you spend kobans, or if you go into the revival, but not empty handed. The chance to get lucky and win the girlbwithout shards still exists, but is super small. As it always was before. The older legendary event threads have endless streams of saltyness of people who didnt get her. Try a normal event. Maybe people like this better when they have actually experienced a 100 shards drop themselves.

I didnt. Got her through shards for 3800 kobans in refills. That was discount day. Happy about the shards because without it means i would have spend 3800 kobans and won nothing. Because I did not get a pucky drop. (I was ready to pour all 10k saved kobans in there though) But now that is never needed anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Dude, principles are nice and all, but if you get to 96 shards, do 2 refills!  🤣  

When I didn't have enough kobans or combativity points I kinda ran out of options.  Right at the end, I had 10 combativity points to play with and 38 kobans (plus 4 minutes left of the event).  I should've played hard while the 35% discount was available, but, silly me, I thought it would last til the end of the event.  I didn't read the fine print of the end date.  I live and learn!  Of course, I could've spent Euros to buy more, but I don't do that at the moment.  My budget is constrained by the many female eyes keeping watch on how I spend my money.  Do the words 'hen-pecked' ring a bell?  Lol.

Anyway, with 4 shards to get I could've expected to get these in one round of 20.  This has been the pattern of that account.  It was heart-breakingly close!  I feel sure I'll get another chance.  If not there may be howls of protest from other players.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Thanks.

Getting only 4 shards away from getting must be extremely frustating, but you'll manage to get her in the revival for sure. Because yes, I have no doubt that there will be a revival like there was one with the first 3 legendary girls..

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Daniele said:

Got Fabienne today in 2 of my 3 accounts.
I did 12 refills in my test server account (KH) with the discount, i got 101 shards with ~380 fights.
On nutaku (HC) i got her with a lucky 100 shards drop after ~130 fights (i had 40 shards).
Here on my main acc (CH) i've collected 45 shards with ~150 fights.

Sorry if i don't know the exact number of fights, i don't really care to keep track of them :P

Ended up with 61 shards on my main account with ~220 fights (no refills).

I don't know what i will do during the revival, in this account i didn't get any of the 3 new legendary girls, so my priority will be Taria.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, DHarry said:

2k is spend then Id say. Also mot all if you still have 2k left, but you are forgiven. 

I think they should have done this a regular event first, because now it is legendary. And by legendary I mean legendary low drop rates. They were horrible before, they are horrible now. Only difference is you can also get soke shards that help if you spend kobans, or if you go into the revival, but not empty handed. The chance to get lucky and win the girlbwithout shards still exists, but is super small. As it always was before. The older legendary event threads have endless streams of saltyness of people who didnt get her. Try a normal event. Maybe people like this better when they have actually experienced a 100 shards drop themselves.

I didnt. Got her through shards for 3800 kobans in refills. That was discount day. Happy about the shards because without it means i would have spend 3800 kobans and won nothing. Because I did not get a pucky drop. (I was ready to pour all 10k saved kobans in there though) But now that is never needed anymore.

7k minus 3,6k gives 3.4k not 2k. and I didn't mean I ended up the event with 2k, but 2, meaning just TWO 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:42 PM, DHarry said:

Well, there is always the luck out option that gives you 100 shards instantly. Not counting on it, but that was also true for the old legendaries. At least now there is a ceiling that pity rewards you if you dont luck out before spending like 8000 kobans or more. It may not give you a better chance than before on luckong out, but that was never claimed nor should it. They wouldnt be legendary anymore. 

All of this of course based on assumptions, just like your claims. We will have to wait and see next week. 

I some how got her on the first 10 fights out of luck.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tenou said:

7k minus 3,6k gives 3.4k not 2k. and I didn't mean I ended up the event with 2k, but 2, meaning just TWO 

2k or not 2k.🤓 A missing k is eqsily overlooked when talking in k's. 2 it is then. 

Not 2k left but 2, yeah then you would have spent close to 4k which, if you have done so during the discount period should have gotten you the girl or at least got you very close looking at most reports. Without the discount between 5-6k was needed to make sure. Maybe a bit more if luck takes a piss on you. 

15 hours ago, DHarry said:

2k or not 2k.🤓 A missing k is eqsily overlooked when talking in k's. 2 it is then. 

Not 2k left but 2, yeah then you would have spent close to 4k which, if you have done so during the discount period should have gotten you the girl or at least got you very close looking at most reports. Without the discount between 5-6k was needed to make sure. Maybe a bit more if luck takes a piss on you. 

I ended the event with 60 attraction, and now there she is in my harem, looking at me with her 60 point as if mocking me for not being able to spend more and get her

After each event, I'm getting more and more convinced that things here are mathematically calculated to tease you into spending real money

57 minutes ago, Tenou said:

I ended the event with 60 attraction, and now there she is in my harem, looking at me with her 60 point as if mocking me for not being able to spend more and get her

After each event, I'm getting more and more convinced that things here are mathematically calculated to tease you into spending real money

Buy the monthly card and you will never have to open the harem page again 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Every time you get a shard drop, you can hover over it to see how many you have for that girl 🤔

Ah, nice to know if you're grinding until you get it in one go, but sometimes in long stretches, where you get nothing for hours, you forget. 

7 hours ago, Tenou said:

Well, seemingly micking you, but next revival you will start at 60. 

I missed out on Levitya (twice) and the twins (twice) and golden bunny. All of them are also in the haremscreen somewhere completely black as if I never tried. 

On 2/26/2019 at 11:42 PM, DHarry said:

I missed out on Levitya (twice) and the twins (twice) and golden bunny. All of them are also in the haremscreen somewhere completely black as if I never tried. 

And thanks to the new Shard System, you *haven't* tried. You'll be starting them as if you never did invest any attempts to get them. (back to the bottom of the stairs for you!)

• Thinking 1

17 minutes ago, Masters said:

And thanks to the new Shard System, you *haven't* tried. You'll be starting them as if you never did invest any attempts to get them. (back to the bottom of the stairs for you!)

That would be the same without the shard system. There's no progress recorded for event girls.

1 hour ago, Masters said:

If you do not like the new shard system then you should think about looking for the new game because they're keeping it and the old drop system had a set drop rate for event harem members so you never made any progress because you had the same low drop rate with every attempt.

2 hours ago, Masters said:

That is thatnks to the OLD system. That was my whole point. If they had the shard system for Levitya I would have had her by now. Or at least have a bunch of shards waiting for her return. Same with Golden Bunny. Before the shards NO effort was remembered. Thats why they are still black, as if I never tried. Even though I did. 😞 But now, that has changed and it will never happen again. 👌🏻

• Like 1