Weekly reward

Ginpachi

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

yeah i am pretty sure that no one got their weekly rewards, let's hope that the devs will solve this problem quickly.

They aren't even aware of it yet.  If it doesn't correct itself in the next few hours, who knows when or if anything will be done about it.  They really need someone to work weekends.  Seems like that's when something fouls up.

19 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

They aren't even aware of it yet.  If it doesn't correct itself in the next few hours, who knows when or if anything will be done about it.  They really need someone to work weekends.  Seems like that's when something fouls up.

Given that this is following closely on the heels of the ToF not handling 12 hrs worth of updates (overnight Paris time), something needs to be done, one way or the other.

Me too. Such things happen periodically when they do updates to the game. It happened to me once but the issue resolved itself within 30min. This time looks like a longer wait. It a;sp happens with league resets but that one I blame on server overload due to such usage during reset and quick 15 battles to maximize combat points usage. 

49 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Given that this is following closely on the heels of the ToF not handling 12 hrs worth of updates (overnight Paris time), something needs to be done, one way or the other.

Oh, my ToF all time stats have been all out of whack since almost a month now, but that's an entirely different story already reported in bug reports.

• Thinking 1

54 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

FWIW, the ToF has moved on past the rewards phase.  It's begun reporting the rankings for the current/upcoming week's competition.  So it's broken, but not completely broken.

Sounds completely broken to me.  Everyone toiled for a week and got no rewards.  And now it's moved on like it dished out the rewards already.

@Kinkoid what are you going to do about this fiasco?