patch notes 20/03/2019 - discussion

windia

1 minute ago, Keijo said:

The rework on epic pachinko is already operating, it already says: chance for a girl or gives a legendary item (which was contained in this patch). Moreover the epic days event already started, it simply does not have much sense make two updates on one day. But as i said: the EP rework is already on.

The wording on Epic Pachinko hasn't changed since yesterday. The Single spin stopped giving out Epic items months ago, this change was only going to affect the x10 spin.

The event started because events always start at resets, same as patches always get applied manually when Kinkoid are in the office.

7 minutes ago, Lhans said:

It's a Wednesday patch I think, it should be out the next day. I don't see any of the changes applied yet.

It happens during today, as today is Wednesday 20/03

6 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

yeah!! did they forgot or this currently only exists on test-server!?!

Patch just hasn't happened yet, just relax and wait.

5 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Heh, think I'll stick to one girl, Sifra. I get more points towards a contest and affection items that's better than the income I'll get from the other bosses.

sadly I haven't got to Karole yet and since I'm Khow-how I will stick with Evelyn this event

1 hour ago, NotBlueNeon said:

sadly I haven't got to Karole yet and since I'm Khow-how I will stick with Evelyn this event

One thing they screwed up is the ratio of girls per specialty this event. having it be 4 Know-How, 2 Hardcore, and 0 Charm, respectively isn't good. should have at least 1 of each when there are 6.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The wording on Epic Pachinko hasn't changed since yesterday. The Single spin stopped giving out Epic items months ago, this change was only going to affect the x10 spin.

The event started because events always start at resets, same as patches always get applied manually when Kinkoid are in the office.

I don’t know when changed the EP 1 as I never use it, I only can rely on patch notes as official statement, and it did not make difference. My biggest problem is not the fact that the new patch was not applied already, but the lack of full information. There wasn’t any exact timing beside of the day (on other cases we were informed that server will go under maintenance between 10-11 on x day). Now even the two new girls are labeled wrong, they are legendary and not epic as it was stated in the notes :) but that is something I can live with.

By all means: do you have any info about the shars drop rate on Trinket? :)

34 minutes ago, Zteev said:

One thing they screwed up is the ratio of girls per specialty this event. having it be 4 Know-How, 2 Hardcore, and 0 Charm, respectively isn't good. should have at least 1 of each when there are 6.

I noticed that too. Im KH, but I also dont agree. One Epic KH at least should have been a CH. Buy maybe like Daniel said, they had no choice with whobwas left in the pool?

Anyway, Ik going for evelyn. Have 6 shards now from my first 20 fights. Looking good. 

19 minutes ago, Keijo said:

There wasn’t any exact timing beside of the day (on other cases we were informed that server will go under maintenance between 10-11 on x day). Now even the two new girls are labeled wrong, they are legendary and not epic as it was stated in the notes :) but that is something I can live with.

By all means: do you have any info about the shars drop rate on Trinket? :)

They only give us exact times when the server needs to go down to apply the patch. Otherwise it just happens when it happens. That's how you should expect it going forward, to happen "at some time" during the date listed.

Afaik, her drop rate should be the same as any other girl. Shard drops on roughly 10% of battles, and for this event that means a drop between 1 and 5 shards each time.

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I noticed that too. Im KH, but I also dont agree. One Epic KH at least should have been a CH. Buy maybe like Daniel said, they had no choice with whobwas left in the pool?

Anyway, Ik going for evelyn. Have 6 shards now from my first 20 fights. Looking good. 

They choose based on release order for the epic girls. It's just moving down a list, no balance considerations made here, simply poor luck on the timing of releases.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They only give us exact times when the server needs to go down to apply the patch. Otherwise it just happens when it happens. That's how you should expect it going forward, to happen "at some time" during the date listed.

Afaik, her drop rate should be the same as any other girl. Shard drops on roughly 10% of battles, and for this event that means a drop between 1 and 5 shards each time.

Thanks, still I have a question :) If I have to earn all 3 boss girls (now from edwarda) and there is a fourth (now trinket) does that mean I have smaller chance to get a shard for trinket, or it is completely independent?

22 minutes ago, Keijo said:

Thanks, still I have a question :) If I have to earn all 3 boss girls (now from edwarda) and there is a fourth (now trinket) does that mean I have smaller chance to get a shard for trinket, or it is completely independent?

I don't have any information to know sorry, I had all the boss girls and there seems to be slightly conflicting data out there.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I don't see a problem... my quest is to collect all girls, so I will just go for a girl I like.

Thats because you and I have plenty of girls. At least more than enough for a good battle team. Maybe newer players miss a chance to get an epic or even legendary CH now. Also just after Lola was KH. 

Again, I also just get girls and dont really mind, but it is a bit light on the CH-side recent events. Im sure the opposite will happen too. 

Got Cifra, for roughly 3,6k kobans or 14 refills and something(used the 10x fights option a couple of times). It's good that her price is lower than the guaranteed 10x EP spin, but still feel roughly the  loss of 7k kobans on the Event Pachinko. Would have guaranteed me at least 2 girls.
The drop rate of shards seemed to be consistent with only 2x 40 dry battles with no shard drops. Will see how far will i go with the Evelyn without stacked kobans and only free tries i feel it will be a loss of time and combativity. Realistically speaking i won't get 100shards and she'll probably never return(with the rotation of girls on each epic days event) those shards will be practically useless=wasted tries on Gruntt argh :(