patch notes 20/03/2019 - discussion

windia

they have a high pace for the story currently - somewhat surprising, additionally to the fact that each mission does not cost that much energy like the university.

keyboard short cuts sounds nice.

Just the drag'n'drop in the market does not work for me - as I don't care I don't submit bug report.

Pachinko got an improvement for removing common stuff. Nice.

Girl-reroll: nice in case you want a specific one. you just have to invest 1/9th of the price itself, so either reroll or get more girls for the same kobans in case you wanna have them all anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, windia said:

Girl-reroll: nice in case you want a specific one. you just have to invest 1/9th of the price itself, so either reroll or get more girls for the same kobans in case you wanna have them all anyway.

Just checking. So basically at 10x EP you normally get a girl, but now you get  confirmation or reroll buttons. Press reroll and pay either 600 HH or 100 Nutaku kobans to change the girl you're getting. That about right?

Hm, might be good for not getting legendary girls I suppose, those are a pain to upgrade.

10 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Just checking. So basically at 10x EP you normally get a girl, but now you get  confirmation or reroll buttons. Press reroll and pay either 600 HH or 100 Nutaku kobans to change the girl you're getting. That about right?

Hm, might be good for not getting legendary girls I suppose, those are a pain to upgrade.

That is my understanding, someone else with "game designer reading skills" might correct us.

Edited by windia

With more than 30girls in my pachinko pool and considering i like only up to 10 of them this means i could reroll the result up to 20times to land on a girl i like. This in turn could bring the price of a girl up to... 120000additional kobans on top of the 5400. Yeah right quite impossible! I'll simply ignore it just like up till now knowing my chances of getting a desired girl are as small as before. The rest of the changes aren't significant as they don't affect mobile devices and i'm playing HH mainly on my phone when i'm not at home.

Edited by Cantrix

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

With more than 30girls in my pachinko pool and considering i like only up to 10 of them this means i could reroll the result up to 20times to land on a girl i like. This in turn could bring the price of a girl up to... 120000additional kobans on top of the 5400. Yeah right quite impossible! I'll simply ignore it just like up till now knowing my chances of getting a desired girl are as small as before. The rest of the changes aren't significant as they don't affect mobile devices and i'm playing HH mainly on my phone when i'm not at home.

Yeah I thought it was rather expensive. Maybe 10 kobans? <shrugs> If I ever do EP I'll just stick with normal. Reroll 10 times, that's like 1 extra girl right there.

2 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Heh, that's the monthly card is for. Gotta make real money somewhere.

Yeah, but I wasn't thinking of something nearly as useful as the monthly card, but like using arrow keys to cycle between your girls, and hitting spacebar to collect from the highlighted girl.

3 minutes ago, jijo250 said:

Yeah, but I wasn't thinking of something nearly as useful as the monthly card, but like using arrow keys to cycle between your girls, and hitting spacebar to collect from the highlighted girl.

A rather nice, convenient way to collect money. I like it. It would help free players a lot. But definitely something they won't implement because of monthly card.

• Like 2

Reroll the girl doesn't mean too much for me unless you want the legendary girl or some girl in epic event lower boss like Dark Lord.

Will event pachinko add the reroll system and legendary boosters?

Edited by yoyowhan

29 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Reroll the girl doesn't mean too much for me unless you want the legendary girl or some girl in epic event lower boss like Dark Lord.

Will event pachinko add the reroll system and legendary boosters?

Event girl in Epic pachinko is also in the Epic pachinko during the event so no reroll for event pachinko for sure

and now we have a higher chance to get event-girl-pachinko-only dull to this reroll feature

• Community Manager

Hey guys, there is one more bullet point that was included under General.

• Attraction count has been added in the Event Widget, as a result of community feedback

COp8erfgtqFeKZlY3IiQByDyEcpXAuDVypdPMjtG

Please make sure to check it out.

Thanks @windia

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:54 PM, jijo250 said:

We used to have that, actually. [Tab] key to go to the next girl, and [Enter] key to collect. Was nice.

1 minute ago, Keijo said:

Ok, it is 20/03/2019 the pachinko rework should be operating, still I got 8 (!) common item in great pachinko x 10. Excuse me wtf??? 

It's a Wednesday patch I think, it should be out the next day. I don't see any of the changes applied yet. 

2 minutes ago, Keijo said:

Ok, it is 20/03/2019 the pachinko rework should be operating, still I got 8 (!) common item in great pachinko x 10. Excuse me wtf???

The patch gets applied DURING the 20/03, they prefer to deploy patches when they're in the office. I expect something like 5 or 6 hours from now.

1 minute ago, NotBlueNeon said:

I think Kinkoid is having revenge on the toxic player on this latest Epic Days
ps. Kinkoid, are you trying to kill my kobans or something xDDDDDD

Heh, think I'll stick to one girl, Sifra. I get more points towards a contest and affection items that's better than the income I'll get from the other bosses.

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

The patch gets applied DURING the 20/03, they prefer to deploy patches when they're in the office. I expect something like 5 or 6 hours from now.

The rework on epic pachinko is already operating, it already says: chance for a girl or gives a legendary item (which was contained in this patch). Moreover the epic days event already started, it simply does not have much sense make two updates on one day. But as i said: the EP rework is already on.

• Thinking 1