🎁 Easy-peasy challenge 🎁

Noacc

there is a little hideout surrounded by trees in the middle of a settlement where i grew up. it's the perfect spot to have sex as you are basically hidden but there's still the thrill of being discovered/spectated if passengers have a close look. i'd totally take sophie there to have fun. 😏

hh id: 212704

Edited by Habi

You know Yosemite? There is a mountain, called El Capitan.

We gonna start on the Freerider tour and will love each other where our portaledge is located, more or less short after the Freeblast passage.

Everybody can see us in the middle of a wonderful wall. We gonna love us, the view, the wall, the people that discover us, just everything about it.

See movie "Free Solo" for details, you will find there a pink unicorn at the end of the movie. 

nutaku ID 1375928, thanks

Edited by windia

Let's be honest, with a girl like Sophie we can do it basically everywhere. Even here in this topic. She would have sit on my post comfortably and everyone passing by would have look at us while reading other posts. Forget about the camera. Let's stream it through OBS as we are easily noticeable at the desktop.

HH 610895

Edited by Kojot
Forgot to give ID
  • Haha 1

Any place would be good to have a good time with her but I would prefer the most inhospitable places in the world. I would have many adventures and many hot moments with Sophie. Places like: Mount Saqingshan, The Enchanted Island of Japan, Uluru, The Valley of the Moon, The Green Holes of Sarisariñama, The Stone Forest, The Chocolate Hills and many more places to discover. 

In one of our adventures, we passionately make love on a mountain while I listen to his lovely voice echoing in nothingness. In another adventure in the forest, we make love wildly while we recorded. And many more hot adventures with her. 

How Beautiful and Passionate is Sophie. :x:x:x

HentaiHeroes   ID: 1184556

Edited by Youta Tada

Why not take Sophie to our real world? That would be a real adventure for people from Haremversw. I’m sure she’d be horrified there’s a place where people can’t have sex freely on the street.

And after starving her for some days, I’d just find a nice and quiet room for the two of us, where she can take all the time in the world to thank me for taking her to such a nice adventure.

HentaiHeroes ID:1832329

• Haha 1

During a hike on the Great Wall, we would secretly climb up one if the guard towers. The upper floor is off limits, the perfect place to have a good time together with a nice view while loads of tourists are walking all around completely oblivious of us having the best of times. 

True story, dont tell the authorities. 😉

edit:

HH 225527

Edited by DHarry

A ferris wheel ride, under the sea, basking in the twilight luminance of the Great Coral Reefs near down under.

If that doesn't float her boat (pun indeed)

However about some intensive hardcore tryouts inside a private rocket launch to the moon hosted by NASA with zero gravity?

Hentai Heroes

ID: 240917

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

During a hike on the Great Wall, we would secretly climb up one if the guard towers. The upper floor is off limits, the perfect place to have a good time together with a nice view while loads of tourists are walking all around completely oblivious of us having the best of times. 

True story, dont tell the authorities. 😉

edit:

HH 225527

I’m intrigued, did that actually happen?

Sophie, you and me together in Japan. Under the clear blue sky outside of Himeji Caste. The view is wondrous because cherry trees in their full bloom. We could explore the nature together. And your camera could take few pictures of us.

Nutaku: ID 283608

15 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

I’m intrigued, did that actually happen?

I cant tell you that. 🤐🤫

But if it did, it was long time ago. And you cant go there (up the towers) anymore after the renovation. Probably cameras everywhere now too. Dont do it. 😉

In the Forbidden City in Beijing. Could there be a more fitting place to go on an adventure. There is a lot of history, culture and the sheer name of the place... The palace complex is massive and the sexual possibilities many with almost 1000 buildings and all it's beautiful surroundings, so doing it in secret, hiding in plain sight or surprising unsuspecting tourists...Sophie would have a blast and so would I :D

hentai heroes ID 1165579

• Noacc unpinned this topic