Cameo event

Cantrix

8 hours ago, czaz said:

For Malina (who is smoking hot btw, well done with the artwork!) I did very well on the first day, then it got slower for the next day and a half, then bam, 100 shards in one drop. For Bitch it's been going slow, slow, slow. Finally got her to 76 shards and now I have not gotten a single shard in probably around 30-36 hours. Yay, RNG. I still don't understand why the new RNG system is supposedly better than the old. There's been little difference to me - the new system may even be less lucky for getting girls for me. 

The new system is definitely worse than the old. The devs noticed too many players obtained event girls without spending kobans so incremental changes are being made to the game to make players pay kobans to get all the girls they want. This is to encourage current free to play players to buy the monthly card and current paying players to pay more. Not great for players but common sense by the game developers. Slowly but surely, as this game becomes more popular, free to play players will be shut out. 

My results for this event are very similar to my gains under the old system.  Before, I believe I could predict when that shadowy drop would occur.  This is the same, but we see it now in shard drops.  There were times under the old system when the drop was totally unpredicted and this equates with the x100 shard jackpot as occurs now.  The last time I experienced this under the old system was when Willow dropped for me in quick time.

In terms of koban use, when I get the girl to 87 shards I think about spending kobans.  When I get to over 90 shards I definitely do so, at least with part refills if she's over 94 shards.  Any other occasion I let things take their course (if I get her, I get her otherwise better luck next time).

Typically for me under the old system I would get both girls in 5 of my 6 accounts and this is no exception.  I have one account where I'm still to get Bitch, but, as she's on 51 shards and very slow to drop any per round of 20, she is the one who will have to take her course and I don't expect to get her.

For each account I spent an average of 2 refills worth of kobans (between 1 and 3), and this is because of my lack of self-control on delayed gratification and child-like impatience.

Regarding the differences with the old, yes, there is an encouragement to spend kobans, but I believe it is a subtle psychological ploy on the part of HH.  Because we can assess our progress in shards dropped, there is an incentive to gain the girl ASAP once a threshold of gains is passed.  This did not exist under the old system.  It is probable that my results so far for this event would've been no different if I hadn't spent kobans, but, due to my appalling lack of self-discipline, I couldn't wait!

A more significant koban grab is Event Packinko.  I had the equivalent of 8 tries in this, but only succeeded in one: Wang.  Furthermore, I have been less and less successful over past events in getting useful items (legendary single stat equipment).  There seems to be a progressive tweeking of the RNG for EvP that is not in our favour.

On the plus side (and this is where I did a 180 degree turn from my earlier posts) is in Ninja Sacred Lands.  Playing Karole might seem a dead loss in the beginning, but, from lvl 221 for her, epic gifts start to appear and, from lvl 267, we notice the appearance of legendary gifts.  Using the 29.5k payout for Roko as a benchmark, this is a significant return on average over a round of 20.  It is because of this I was able to fully upgrade the affections of my legendary acquisitions relatively quickly because I did not need to buy gifts, such has been the case in this and past events/revivals.  However, I'd still battle Roko when my cash count is less than 8m in case I have to fork out millions to progress through the quests.

I managed to get Malina today, ending the event for me. It took me 256 fights to get Bitch (plus 1 epic flower) and 221 to get Malina.

Now back to Karole (and some Roko to get some money) before the next event.

In my main account I finished too this morning.

229 fights versus spy and 218 versus Donatien.

Honestly I didn't think of ending practically 3 days in advance considering also that in the previous 12-day event the normal attacks hadn't been enough for me but that was the first event with this system, maybe it has been improved since then (or is my luck that has changed 🤔)

On pace for 2 girls this event, which is better than the last 2 events.

Got Pooky in the last event, Second Chance Revival 2019, with 88/100 shards for Nicole.
Got none in the prior event, Epic Days 4! 2019, even though I avoided the legendary girls. Only had 67 total shards.

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

This event has been painstakingly slow in drops. Big gaps, small gains, big gaps. If I hadnt reveived 40 energy from my league I dont think Id be done without refills. Now at 74 for bitch.  

There is actually enough time left for you.  After a long drought you speak of I had 2 x6 shard drops in a row last round trying for Malina and, if this happened to you, this would bring Bitch up to x86 - within range, so don't despair.  It's times like this that using kobans for whole or partial refills might be justified.  The new system as it is enables a kind of risk management, the kind of gambling we see in those who are serious players in the share market and who take part strategically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God, I didn't read your later post.  Hey, Congrats on getting her.  As I wrote, spending kobans is okay at times like this.  I've been encouraged by the new system to do just that, as my post implied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic of Bitch, I do not feel comfortable calling her this, or any female for that matter.  It seems so misogynistic.  Because she likes trapping males in rope snares and hanging them from the ceiling, Aranea would've fitted her better.  Araneomorphidae is an order of web building spiders that carry out many of the predatory techniques Bitch uses, especially by the female against males of the species.  The poor bloke has to be very careful when trying to fuck her as he is a heck of a lot smaller and weaker (right and proper some feminists might say!), but he uses two structures called 'pedipalps' (which are at the ends of special forelegs) to inseminate her.  Then he has to exit bloody fast, already too late in the case of the appropriately named black widow.  He's her dinner - after the deed is done!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Yeah, its weird. Like saying, oh its ok to call him Asshole. Its his name. 

I think its a translation thinh where it is ok-ish in French, but plain odd in English. If not, I dont know why they came up with the “name“. 

14 ore fa, jaybee ha scritto:

Yeah the Gay Harem version was called Kaiser, no Asshole or Sonofabitch there.

In reality Bitch's version in Gay Harem is Straw (which however had already been included as a guy obtainable from Ninja Spy).

In both cases their nickname was chosen for a double meaning, in the case of Bitch in fact the meaning is both prostitute and female dog given its use of dogs in history.

It's not to be taken as an insult, just a (questionable) play on words.

It says in the profile notes that Carlita has black eyes.  Perhaps my eyesight is pretty bad and I'm seeing things, but they look a dazzling blue to me, even when her affection is maxed out.  It's been a pretty good event for me and I'm likely to get Bitch (Ugg! I hate calling her that, female dog if you insist) in my last holdout account where she's sitting on x93 shards.  I managed to claim a total of 20 shards in the second-to-last round of 20 which made ALL the difference.  She was on a discouraging x68 at the start of that round, but got her to x88 in that amazing round.  I then did a combativity refill to get her to x93 with a single x5 gain and I might have to do another one.  So to those who are despairing that they won't make it, it's not too late.  Not only are the x100 jackpots still possible, but you might have the same luck in one round I had, and that's not counting an auto refill.

I feel bad for the new newbies who wouldn't have had the chance to try for Bitch, and for the other newbies who weren't at Donatien's World yet to try for Malina.  Oh well, there'll probably be a revival next year.  Well done those who were successful and I'm sorry for those who missed out.

Off topic a bit, but I got far enough into Ninja Sacred Lands to get Derri in my Peregrine Took account.  Jeez she's beautiful - fantastic mystical eyes with their dreamy aquamarine and black eyeliner.  What a hottie!!  Great affection scenes too.  Something to look forward to for those who haven't got her yet.  All the same, I would've loved to have seen them kiss.  As with Arcana's, her lips are just so kissable.  Oh, I'm raving I know, but top work, artists.  I got her to 4 stars, but ran out of gifts/money.  I expected her to be maxed out at 5 stars, but I hadn't counted on her being rare.  But she is a rare beauty.

10 hours ago, DHarry said:

Well, after I got her and seeing two scenes, she kinda is a bit of a bitch tbh. 😅

From what I can gather she spends a lot of her time licking Gwenaelle's pussy.  So if she's a bitch it seems she can't resist chasing pussies.  Lol.

I like it how there are some cameo appearances in the second to last quest in Ninja Sacred Lands and in some of the affection scenes.  The latest is bitchy dominatrix screw, Arianne.  I wonder if Shao will turn up with a big bottle of wine to share with her to help numb the pain of dealing with that weirdo.  We're not really allowed to comment much on current worlds, but there is one in Ninja Sacred Lands I would especially love to have in my harem.  She's timid and unsure of herself, but she is super hot.  There!  If you can't work out who I mean, good, as it's a spoiler alert!

I wouldn't keep going off-topic like this if we were allowed to create topics for worlds or world quests so I have to create semi-cryptic posts elsewhere.  Maybe Chit-Chat would be better - only just thought of that.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:30 PM, Chthugha said:

A cameo is a brief appearance of a person of importance in performance art. Famously Stan Lee used to have a cameo in the Marvel universe movies. So we have girls that made a cameo in the story (apart from Laverne).

The only thing I can think of regarding the background theme is that it's related to the Second chance event, which had Mary the pirate as mission girl.

but more importantly, this:

unbelievable! they have named the event after the best band ever ... CAMEO 😍😍😍😍 WORD 🆙

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

also:

On 2/15/2019 at 3:57 PM, Duck_Sick said:

clarysse (not clarisse) needs to be added to the harem, pronto!

hehehehe ... kudos to kinkoid!

i can officially retire the game:
main account, clarysse is bagged! ❤️
secondary account, wang joined. 💗

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Duck_Sick

On 4/10/2019 at 11:46 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

There was no difference between the shard drop rates of the epic and legendary girls in that event jsyk.

I know, and I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it, honestly. Thanks for making sure nobody was mislead by my post.