2/13 : 6,2
4/20 : 5,3,6,4
2/18 : 2,3
1/14 : 3
1/4  : 4
30/273    102
    1 drop every 9 fights. approx. 3.466 shards per drop
   approx. .373 shards per fight

About 4.5 days with 1 full refill and 1 partial refill. I don't think the Full refill actually provided any significant extra drops

The last drop was 4th fight out of 16 so didn't continue. After I moved to Ninja Spy to work his girl, I got 1/12 : 1.

So far it does look like you can win both girls without any expenditure of kobans for extra refills. I'd also say that, based on what I have experienced, I would not spend Kobans on refills unless it was last day and I was still short on shards.

Edited by TeeJay

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Very nice!
Although you obviously have more chances to get those than most of us xD

Cheers.  Yes, that's obviously true, but I've managed this 3 times in one account so far since the start of the new system  - Peregrine Took.  This success has taken that account into the lead among my accounts regarding the size of its harem with 148 girls now.

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I won't be trying for any of the Pachinko girls for this event because I'm saving kobans for the 4 day event as mentioned in the calendar.  I suspect this may be a legendary days revival and I'll miss one day of it because I'll be away.  I'll need two refills using kobans to make up the difference and then some.  Can anyone put me out of my misery and confirm what the 4 day event will be?

I'm afraid there won't be a legendary revival this month 😞

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

I'm afraid there won't be a legendary revival this month 😞

Whew!  Hey, thanks for the heads up.  It looks like Fabienne will be sitting on 96 shards for a while yet in Adrian'smole!  Must be another Epic Days or HH are reducing standard revival times.  That means I can go away without too many worries.  I never win much in Epic Days anyway and I can happily pass on them.

It might be embargoed of course, but do you have any idea what the event might be?

Changing the subject, but still on topic, we get to see Bitch without her mask in her final scene.  She is very cute.  Might I suggest a name change for her?  Since she likes snaring men, tying them up and hanging them from the ceiling, she should be named 'Aranea' for spider, and, like a spider, she preys on males of the species for her sexual satisfaction.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Whew!  Hey, thanks for the heads up.  It looks like Fabienne will be sitting on 96 shards for a while yet in Adrian'smole!  Must be another Epic Days or HH are reducing standard revival times.  That means I can go away without too many worries.  I never win much in Epic Days anyway and I can happily pass on them.

There won't be another epic days event either. I guess it's another legendary event with only 1 girl, but it could also be something different. We'll see.

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

There won't be another epic days event either. I guess it's another legendary event with only 1 girl, but it could also be something different. We'll see.

If there is going to be a legendary girl then it going to be 3-star legendary girl. Legendary Days(new 5-star Legendary) is a important event so the dev would't do some thing unclear like that.

HH_Calendar_EN_April2019.png

Edited by NotBlueNeon
  • Thinking 1

17 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

If there is going to be a legendary girl then it going to be 3-star legendary girl. Legendary Days(new 5-star Legendary) is a important event so the dev would't do some thing unclear like that.

That's sarcasm right? Because the calendar didn't indicate any of the last legendary days events at the start of the month.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

Yes they would. 🤣

• Thinking 1

8 hours ago, Taorin said:

I almost hope that there's only 1 girl in the next event, my kobans are still recovering from the epic days 4.

The next event will be the easter revival. If you mean the next 4 days event, yes, it seems there will be only 1 girl.

15 hours ago, Cantrix said:

True! Let them live in blissful dreams though. :D

With the new system and with it being so much harder to acquire the 5 star legendaries in one 4-day period, there needs to be another bite of the cherry.  Even then, the chances of getting a girl would not be fantastic.  In three accounts I have Fabienne sitting on over 80 shards (96 in Adrian'smole) so I have a good chance of getting her in these over four days.  I admit I was being a bit precious because I'll be away and out of wifi contact when this event starts.  I can change the date, but if it turns out to be no big deal I'll stick to it and miss some of the event.

• Sad 1

hace 16 horas, dummyhunter dijo:

so, what are the possible choices we have now?

easter revival, supergirlz revival, new legendary days, and what else 🧐

So far, every month it has been the same: new event, event revival, extraordinary event and event revival, with the extraordinary one being an Epic/Legendary days or those times where the reward is getting the girls you get by completing the daily missions on events, like Carlita on this one. And since we got an Epic days last month, it will be a revival of the last Legendary days (hopefully) or one of the event mission girls.

And talking about girls, I managed to get Bitch today (yay for me!) and so far I've got 16 shards for Malina. With 6 days left, I'm going well to get them both.

6 minutes ago, Eman said:

So far, every month it has been the same: new event, event revival, extraordinary event and event revival, with the extraordinary one being an Epic/Legendary days or those times where the reward is getting the girls you get by completing the daily missions on events, like Carlita on this one. And since we got an Epic days last month, it will be a revival of the last Legendary days (hopefully) or one of the event mission girls.

And talking about girls, I managed to get Bitch today (yay for me!) and so far I've got 16 shards for Malina. With 6 days left, I'm going well to get them both.

Daniele made it clear that it will not be a Legendary Days event/revival.  He/she seems to have inside knowledge.

Hey, well done on your progress so far.  It's certainly tedious (for me anyway) because I seem to get only one or two shard rewards each round of 20.  Some may be x6, most are x1-x3, but they do add up to inexorable success in the end.  All the same, in 3 accounts I've managed to get a x100 jackpot in these accounts and in three of them I have both girls.  Bitch is a honey without her mask and, despite looking a lot like Jenny (with blue instead of green eyes), Malina IS rather gorgeous despite being an overly privileged bitch with her own 'high standards'.

hace 1 minuto, Zorba the Geek dijo:

Daniele made it clear that it will not be a Legendary Days event/revival.  He/she seems to have inside knowledge.

Hey, well done on your progress so far.  It's certainly tedious (for me anyway) because I seem to get only one or two shard rewards each round of 20.  Some may be x6, most are x1-x3, but they do add up to inexorable success in the end.  All the same, in 3 accounts I've managed to get a x100 jackpot in these accounts and in three of them I have both girls.  Bitch is a honey without her mask and, despite looking a lot like Jenny (with blue instead of green eyes), Malina IS rather gorgeous despite being an overly privileged bitch with her own 'high standards'.

In that case, it will probably be one of those events to get the mission girls. I would have prefered to get a new chance to get Golden Bunny, but if it's the case, that will allow me to fight Karole for one of the remaining two girls.

And yeah, I've gotten lots of x1 shards, which is very frustrating. They make progress to be very slow, and since every time you get shards you don't get money, it's also very unsatisfactory.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eman said:

The Event to get mission girls (aka Sexy Calendar) has never been in the slot of an epic/legendary days. Please stop spreading false information.

The first Sexy Calendar was before they existed (Jan 18), 2nd was in the same month as Epic Days (Nov 18), 3rd in same month as Epic Days (Jan 19).

Sexy Calendar occupied the same slot as a revival, just held in months that didn't have events the first time around.

Got 2 consecutive 6shards drops on Malina and my ever first 100shards drop when she was at 96- felt more like a loss than an awesome moment. :/

I mean the flowers are okay i guess, but knowing i won't land a second 100shards drop soon makes it feel like i've spend my luck for nothing while i would need it for the next event :D

It's an overkill like using a bazooka to finish of a wounded rabbit :D

Now i'll go back to Roko but i'm still sad because i will have to loose 500 kobans from daily missions to avoid Carlita joining my harem. It would be good if event missions were not in the same bracket as daily quests-that way the loss of kobans wouldn't be so significant.. X(

9 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Got 2 consecutive 6shards drops on Malina and my ever first 100shards drop when she was at 96- felt more like a loss than an awesome moment. :/

I mean the flowers are okay i guess, but knowing i won't land a second 100shards drop soon makes it feel like i've spend my luck for nothing while i would need it for the next event :D

It's an overkill like using a bazooka to finish of a wounded rabbit :D

Now i'll go back to Roko but i'm still sad because i will have to loose 500 kobans from daily missions to avoid Carlita joining my harem. It would be good if event missions were not in the same bracket as daily quests-that way the loss of kobans wouldn't be so significant.. X(

In my books 390 would've done it.

Day 1: 42 kobans + 150 kobans

Day 2: 48 kobans + 150 kobans

Total: 390 kobans.

42 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

In my books 390 would've done it.

Day 1: 42 kobans + 150 kobans

Day 2: 48 kobans + 150 kobans

Total: 390 kobans.

The problem i completed the first 2 missions before making up my mind. XD

Well it will be like taking 2 days break.