Perfect Score in league

Droog

4 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

xD You don't even understand how league PvP works in non-"abusing" ways, nobody in their right mind is going to believe that you've figured out how to abuse anything successfully. Anyway, I'm out. Enjoy your self-delusion.

Laugh all you want,  it been address for a long time & kinkoid just turn a blind eyes over it. People been abusing it for a long time, want to believe it or not is up to you.

Right now there is 3 way to secure top spot, spend koban like crazy or abuse how the league work or both.

If you do a bit of thinking, you would immediately figure out what I am referring to. But I don't expect much from someone who only knew how to mock other players.

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Except for the slight problem that even with boosters only a tiny percentage of players are actually strong enough to avoid getting beaten by anybody in the NPC role. And worse, you have no idea of knowing if you have been beaten, so in the worst case scenario all you're doing is helping somebody else to a more profitable 1st place finish.

I disagree, in the D3 season just ended there were 19 players with perfect scores and 5 more with only one loss in my league

The player that finished in 5th place has a level of 313 while there was a player @ level 382 and at least a 12 players @ the mid 360's level but he beat them all and if he refilled

a little faster he would of finished in the top 4

@_shal_ I don’t understand though. If hypothetically, you were stronger in stats than other players, then wouldn’t it make sense for you to put on booster for the start of the league session? That way, players who rush with the 15 button may suffer an accidental loss, and players who can’t overcome the advantage from the booster would wait till it wears off. And you would be able to make use of that period to koban rush to the top. Eliminates the chance that someone weaker can click faster than you and finishing first before you do.

Although it’s not a viable strategy now since the club bonuses, first hit advantages, limitation in opponent specials numbers confer too much advantage to the attacker.

11 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

@_shal_ I don’t understand though. If hypothetically, you were stronger in stats than other players, then wouldn’t it make sense for you to put on booster for the start of the league session? That way, players who rush with the 15 button may suffer an accidental loss, and players who can’t overcome the advantage from the booster would wait till it wears off. And you would be able to make use of that period to koban rush to the top. Eliminates the chance that someone weaker can click faster than you and finishing first before you do.

Although it’s not a viable strategy now since the club bonuses, first hit advantages, limitation in opponent specials numbers confer too much advantage to the attacker.

Oh indeed it is, but it's almost like Valgo has missed an important part of WHEN to use boosters.

20 hours ago, DHarry said:

It takes a while for you to see changes after a player boosts. So you are looking at 'old stats'.