What's happening with the event pachinko!?

sanjkame

Man I just doesn't accept that this just happened. I just played the event pachinko 5 times in a roll trying to get Bunny's mother. There were just 2 girls left, Bunny's mother and easter Fairy, my biggest fear was to get all the 6 useless avatars, but not even this!! I got at least 4 legendary chocolates, 5 pure class itens whose class is different from mine. 1 pure KH which is my class and 4 rainbows. Ok if I had gotten a lot of itens that I wouldn't use but got Bunny's mother, ok I wouldn't complain. But I don't got Bunny's mother, I don't got Easter Fairy, and I got ONE avatar!! What about the "High chance for an event girl or avatar and guarantees 3 legendary itens" since at least one of the 5 tries I got just 2 itens with 2 chocolates? 20% is not what I call a high chance. You could say I just have been unlucky this time...The thing is that if I'm not wrong it was on loving days event, another time a tried event pachinko and another time NO avatar and obviously NO girl. The event pachinko was supposed to be diferent. If I Knew it would be like that I would just save my kobans for other things.

You must be new here. Common forum courtesy, use enter to create line breaks, this makes for a much easier to read post.

We've had many threads about this. The event pachinko has a 22.5% chance of dropping a girl, I believe an avatar has a similar chance. Kinkoid considers this high (and by most Gacha games where success percentages are less than 1, it is). It's not likely, but it is a high chance.

Sorry that you had bad luck.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You must be new here. Common forum courtesy, use enter to create line breaks, this makes for a much easier to read post.

We've had many threads about this. The event pachinko has a 22.5% chance of dropping a girl, I believe an avatar has a similar chance. Kinkoid considers this high (and by most Gacha games where success percentages are less than 1, it is). It's not likely, but it is a high chance.

Sorry that you had bad luck.

well my experince places the girl and avatar drop chances way below the assumed 22.5%

Just did 2 spins and received only chocolates, no gear, no avatars and ofcourse no girls...

this makes my total spins to 14 without a girl and only 1 avatar obtaoned(not today).

so sorry if i don't  believe the assumed droprate is accurate. Ofcourse 14 spins are way far below the 22 girlless spins from the ptr record...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Chance of no wins in 5 tries at 22.5% rate. (1 - 22.5 / 100) ** 5 = 0.279 = 28%.

28% of the people who roll 5 times will come up empty all five time.

what about the people who have rolled it 14 times with no girl? :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man I just doesn't accept that this just happened. I just played the event pachinko 5 times in a roll trying to get Bunny's mother. There were just 2 girls left, Bunny's mother and easter Fairy, my biggest fear was to get all the 6 useless avatars, but not even this!! I got at least 4 legendary chocolates, 5 pure class itens whose class is different from mine. 1 pure KH which is my class and 4 rainbows. Ok if I had gotten a lot of itens that I wouldn't use but got Bunny's mother, ok I wouldn't complain. But I don't got Bunny's mother, I don't got Easter Fairy, and I got ONE avatar!! What about the "High chance for an event girl or avatar and guarantees 3 legendary itens" since at least one of the 5 tries I got just 2 itens with 2 chocolates? 20% is not what I call a high chance. You could say I just have been unlucky this time...The thing is that if I'm not wrong it was on loving days event, another time a tried event pachinko and another time NO avatar and obviously NO girl. The event pachinko was supposed to be diferent. If I Knew it would be like that I would just save my kobans for other things.

it's working as intended - a koban dump nothing more.

I think after 100% in Epic Pachinko, this 22.5% is the second-highest chance to get anything in this game.
Followed by around 10% to get a shard drop in classic events - most of the other chances in this game are zero point something (e.g. a 100 shard drop).

So yeah, 22.5% is astonishingly high chance.

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

well my experince places the girl and avatar drop chances way below the assumed 22.5%

Just did 2 spins and received only chocolates, no gear, no avatars and ofcourse no girls...

this makes my total spins to 14 without a girl and only 1 avatar obtaoned(not today).

so sorry if i don't  believe the assumed droprate is accurate. Ofcourse 14 spins are way far below the 22 girlless spins from the ptr record...

It's not assumed. It's Kinkoid given in a patreon post, and then verified through various testing on the test server. I'm sorry that you're not lucky enough to have it, but that's how RNG works.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I think after 100% in Epic Pachinko, this 22.5% is the second-highest chance to get anything in this game.
Followed by around 10% to get a shard drop in classic events - most of the other chances in this game are zero point something (e.g. a 100 shard drop).

So yeah, 22.5% is astonishingly high chance.

I really don't care if other probabilities are much lower. A percentage of less than 50% should NEVER use the word "High chance" 

Instead of play two 10x pachinko where the probability is 100% I was deceived by the "High chance". 

Edited by sanjkame

3 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

By the way,.and what about the "3 guaranteed itens"? It is not the first time I get 2 affection and 2 itens. And @Cantrix seens to agree. How you would explain that?

Anything that can exist in your market inventory is considered an item. Equipment, boosters, books and gifts. The event pachinko can drop either equipment or gifts.

got 2 girls with 8 tries on my main acc (hh), except bunny's momma (daily duels provided the other 2 with 2 refills). spent all the kobans, but i think it's a generous result.
got 4 girls with 6 tries on my second acc (nt) and have 500 kobans left (daily duels provided hari with 1 refill), so overall you can't bash kinkoid there. relax.

Edited by Duck_Sick

13 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I really don't care if other probabilities are much lower. A percentage of less than 50% should NEVER use the word "High chance" 

Instead of play two 10x pachinko where the probability is 100% I was deceived by the "High chance". 

Perhaps they shouldn’t, but perhaps you should have done some research before dumping kobans into it 😴

5400 guarantees a girl from epic, and 1800 for an event spin, which is 1/3 of that. You wouldn’t think we are are having a chance of >30% would you?

Don’t use strong words like deceive or NEVER, Kinkoid seems to be quite generous with giving out their premium currency already. I’m just a new player one month into the game and I already know enough to not waste my koban then complain later,

• Like 3

I played Epic Pachinko and only got a legendary item😡😠😞😭 and it was an Easter event one also!!!! Plus I have 94% of one of the Easter girls, a villain won't give me the rest!!!! Plus I wish there was an easier way to get more girls. Sometimes this game can be frustrating, but over all of is AWESOME!!!!

39 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Still, remember. High chance =/= guaranteed. So poor luck can still rape you in the proverbial ass. High chance or not.

No matter how you spin it - high doesn't apply with 14 consecutive failed attempts. If it was "high" as subjective as it can be, It should bring at least one girl. I've had better experience with single epic pachinko spins :D 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 2:01 PM, sanjkame said:

yes it should. 22.5% is a high chance, it does not matter if you like it or not.

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

No matter how you spin it - high doesn't apply with 14 consecutive failed attempts. If it was "high" as subjective as it can be, It should bring at least one girl. I've had better experience with single epic pachinko spins :D 

You clearly do not know how odds and random chance works. Please stop.