Patch Notes 24/04/19 - Discussion

Lhans

Adventure

• Release of World 11 Quest 8 : Lenaelle seems to have an important request to ask you. She was really anxious when she contacted you. Here you are at the “Wet Dream” harbor to meet her. Start of a new adventure?
  • Release of World 12 : Quest 1: Put on (or down?) your pants and set sail: waves of lust and danger await you in the Splatters Archipelago!

map12.jpg?resize=350%2C191

• The new world will introduce 4 new girls in dire need of a rescue.
    • The Know-how bartender Piper
    • The Hardcore prison supervisor Hanna
    • The mysterious Riley will be Charm
    • Last but not least, the powerful Hardcore angel Selena will aid you throughout this adventure, so be sure to please her angelic heart.

Piper.png?resize=209%2C522Hanna.png?resize=197%2C493

Piper ic_carac-tech.png?resize=31%2C31                    Hanna ic_carac-Hardcore.png?resize=37%2C37

Riley.png?resize=244%2C610   Selena.png?resize=213%2C533

Riley ic_carac-Charme.png?resize=32%2C32                                  Selena ic_carac-Hardcore.png?resize=36%2C36

• World 12 villain will drop experience books when battles are won:
    • Epic rarity books will begin to drop when beating the villain up to level 250
    • Legendary books will start to drop when reaching level 300
    • His base level will be 150
    • His max levels will be 350
    • Villain will level up every 10 battles

Jacsons-crew.png?resize=202%2C404
Jackson’s Crew

• New quests will be released every two weeks

Pachinko

• Two new Pachinko girls were recruited by Bunny!  
    • The honors student Kimechi will show you how to behave in university. Don’t you dare misbehave around her!
    • Charming Merlinda will take you on a romantic date that will finish with a happy ending. Or start with one!

Kimechi.png?resize=226%2C565Merlinda.png?resize=209%2C523
Kimechi ic_carac-Hardcore.png?resize=38%2C38 Merlinda ic_carac-Charme-1.png?resize=39%2C39

Mobile

• Settings page on mobile has been optimized to better fit the screen.
  • Thanks 2

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Literally just post a link, the forum converts it for itself. I'm curious what you tried

The link thing on top when you reply? When I preview it, it shows the web address and not the image unless I'm missing something

hace 4 minutos, windia dijo:

@topic: the interesting announcement is that they wanna keep up the pace of world 11:  now even promising a new scroll every two weeks!

And that this new boss will give away xp books. Since I'm currently stuck with Roko with 2 girls left and I still have to fight Karole for the first time I guess I won't be getting those free books till 2022 or so ☺️

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, pozi said:

And that this new boss will give away xp books. Since I'm currently stuck with Roko with 2 girls left and I still have to fight Karole for the first time I guess I won't be getting those free books till 2022 or so ☺️

on the one hand - not so pessimistic, on the other hand: regarding how things go with Karole - the books bought from the ymen of an endlevel Roko are cheaper than the free ones from w12. - for gifts it is more profitable that way when you would need to sell them and even when you buy gifts - the common gifts do not disappear so the common books will also stay...

Edited by windia

28 minutes ago, pozi said:

Also, that's another Hardcore girl for completing the world. Second in a row after Derri

Except for the fact that Derri is HC.

I find it funny tho that the Charm girl has nothing charming in her initial pose. She looks quite hardcore (and as usual is the ugliest)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I guess this is the new norm now. No money from the bosses. Oh well, I probably do the same thing as I did with Karole. Once I get all 3 girls, I won't touch the boss again. 

.. it almost sounds to me that in w13 they would hand out boosters....

• Sad 2

hace 7 minutos, imoenbg1 dijo:

Except for the fact that Derri is HC.

I find it funny tho that the Charm girl has nothing charming in her initial pose. She looks quite hardcore (and as usual is the ugliest)

That's what I tried to say. Second in a row, Derri being the first.

Fully agree on the charm pose. There's any logic behind that classification, last week we had Nurse listed as Charm when in the story it was quite obvious she's into brutality hardcore

Some characters are a bit too cloned from One Piece / Impel Down, ok to take inspiration but here there is a copy level of 98%...

However I think of understood that finally the Juy Sea saga is continued, it was obvious that before or then they should have dealt with that Captain Jackson whom they had only mentioned there, I was afraid they had forgotten him. 🤔

Eh, books instead of money. Not so great.

On the other hand we finally get to meet Jackson and face him and his crew. I've been waiting for this since World 5! :)

The girls look nice, too. Might focus more on them than Karole.

Still, just books... :(

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 1

hace 2 horas, windia dijo:

.. it almost sounds to me that in w13 they would hand out boosters....

Boosters wouldn't be that bad. After all, books and affection items can be bought with money, but you need to spend kobans for boosters.

On-Topic: I like the new girls, but I'm still at 81 shards for Rin and 53 for Willow so, althought I'll keep the story, I won't fight the boss* until I'm over with Karole.

As for the Pachinko girls, they don't look bad either.

*The only exception being that item that the boss drops to keep going with the story, of course.

3 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

I beg your pardon? Riley is the most attractive of the 4 girls, thank you very much.

• Like 3