Inducting finalmecia to harem

Ok so this question probably been done to death but I'll ask all the same. who would want to see finalmecia as a character you could unlock for you're harem. I mean why not? She's got that sexy little get up and probably the biggest chest in the game so why wouldn't you want too see yourself tied down and treated like a slave by this sexy witch

Theres always a chance, devs have done things they said they wouldnt before. But she still has a role to play in the story. Then after, probably. If only to earn moneys from all thise that keep asking for her. I personally dont need her. 

Now Karole... that I can work with. 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Theres always a chance, devs have done things they said they wouldnt before. But she still has a role to play in the story. Then after, probably. If only to earn moneys from all thise that keep asking for her. I personally dont need her. 

Now Karole... that I can work with. 😁

Patreon only 😂

• Sad 1

The developers introduced a Cameo Event where some girls not originally on the rescue list (but in the story) have ended up being there and ripe for picking, so if enough people keep asking HH might relent.  They appeared to listen with regard to Ninja Agate, for example.  They did the same with Tachibana.  These are two girls who evoked plenty of positive commentary and a certain yearning from members.

Me?  I like the perky little tits more:  Agate, Noemy, Shao and Kalissa for example, but also medium but beautifully-shaped boobs like those of Derri.  I think airbags are dangerous, as the Takata farce proved, and I fear the thought of being smothered by what Finalmecia has to offer.  This is probably her true mode of torture, as is the case with Lola (where one is drowned in milk as well as suffocated)!

That. Or like when they said there would not be a revival for the Legendary girls, that Levitya wasnt coming back, except a few months later: there she was, legendary revival. 

Point is, like Zorba said, if enough people ask, they will deliver, because they can tgen make some money. And say they listen to the community at the same time. Win-win.

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

That. Or like when they said there would not be a revival for the Legendary girls, that Levitya wasnt coming back, except a few months later: there she was, legendary revival. 

Source please. I only ever found them saying "she might not return" not a hard statement that she never would, like they've done in this case.

Waay too long ago to go search back for sources. It was clear that they did not stick with what was said, vaguely or explicitly. I think it was obvious then, especially if you take into consideration that only a few months were in between. 

Again, too long ago. Different times. But regardless of this example, I still believe they would change their minds and make any girl villain available if asked enough. 

No. "might not return" is simply a very obvious "buy now" gimmick. I certainly didn't anticipate the speed and judging by the negative feedback neither did many others, but no one intelligent didn't expect them to return (if anyone reading this feels insulted, too bad).

6 hours ago, casey said:

to repeat forget  Finalmecia, i want to see Melanie first from many previous posts about possible harem girls:P 

For those on the fringe of sexuality, how about that Ziggy Stardust character, Bremen.  He does seem to enjoy it in the ass.  No, seriously, that girl with the maroon hair and lime-green dress who appears in Plain of Rituals, Trapped City, is absolutely amazing and I'd love to see her in a cameo event.

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

For those on the fringe of sexuality, how about that Ziggy Stardust character, Bremen.  He does seem to enjoy it in the ass.  No, seriously, that girl with the maroon hair and lime-green dress who appears in Plain of Rituals, Trapped City, is absolutely amazing and I'd love to see her in a cameo event.

Thanks, now I cant log of until I went through trapped city to look up who the hell you are talking about. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Thanks, now I cant log of until I went through trapped city to look up who the hell you are talking about. 

She's the invoker or summoner.  Remember where the three women were trapped in the room with all the nymphobies pounding on the windows trying to get in?  The chick I'm talking about used the eroticism of the other two women's sex scenes (one dark and muscular and the other a strawberry blonde - a lot like Kyoto) to build up her summoning magic to invoke sky pillars.  She was in a lot of these room scenes, on all fours getting very turned on and wet.  Do you know who I mean now?

21 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

She's the invoker or summoner.  Remember where the three women were trapped in the room with all the nymphobies pounding on the windows trying to get in?  The chick I'm talking about used the eroticism of the other two women's sex scenes (one dark and muscular and the other a strawberry blonde - a lot like Kyoto) to build up her summoning magic to invoke sky pillars.  She was in a lot of these room scenes, on all fours getting very turned on and wet.  Do you know who I mean now?

personally the amazon like girl dark-skinned girl is more attractive to me (i guess i like tans :P )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, I read it again, didnt take long. She is suitable for a cameo yes. 

On 5/8/2019 at 7:36 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

The developers introduced a Cameo Event where some girls not originally on the rescue list (but in the story) have ended up being there and ripe for picking

Don't forget the older "Second Chance" event that gave us pooky, nicole (the chicken girl), mary the pirate, and a few others I can't remember. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, casey said:

personally the amazon like girl dark-skinned girl is more attractive to me (i guess i like tans :P )

Agree, the ebony girl was my favorite in that scene.

9 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

But she's a guy with boobs, a peculiar mixture, to me anyway.

I think that's because she's intended to be a genderbend of Barret (from FF7), and the orange-haired one, a genderbend of Cloud. I suppose that the maroon-haired girl would be Tifa?

On 5/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

The developers introduced a Cameo Event where some girls not originally on the rescue list (but in the story) have ended up being there and ripe for picking, so if enough people keep asking HH might relent.  They appeared to listen with regard to Ninja Agate, for example.  They did the same with Tachibana.  These are two girls who evoked plenty of positive commentary and a certain yearning from members.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, DHarry said:

They may have agreed to requests, but as far as I remember, in the mentioned cases there were not an explicit declaration by the devs about those things never going to happen, which is instead the Finalmecia case.