Festival Revival

DHarry

I started this event with exactly 500 combativity, so easy to count the fights.

250 fights to get Festival Solveig.

200 fights for Festival Regine. 

Now I'll think about event pachinko or not

Edited by DHarry

8 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

already got all villain girl!?! God (clap) Dammit (clap) High (clap) Rank (clap) ker!!

Well, I saved 500 combativity from the personalized bundle. That did the trick. With the kobans I played 5x EvP. First, items & a gift, 2nd 2 gifts, 1 item and this new avatar I'm displaying, 3rd 4th, A girl! Oh, it's Bonnie. Oh well, better than another avatar. One more: Festival Titania! :D

So now I'm done (and updated some equipment at the same time), since I already had Unionist Elizabeth. My first complete event! :D

Festival done.jpg

• Like 1

Had 3 of the girls going into the event, just needed Festival Titania and Regine, started with 500 Battle's and took exactly 100 fights to get Regine and then on my first roll of event pachinko I landed

Weeeeee.thumb.jpg.fbb81b8f0dbaa1a2a2a2d082d279ebf7.jpg

Which is totally awesome and I am also now done.

5555.thumb.jpg.f1c9a1421c3907c46c9ec48eed83be40.jpg

• Like 2

Second best spin for playing ONCE! Although it offer mono-HC gear since I was KH.

(The best spin may be 1 girl and 1 avatar with 2 mono gear cause the sell price is over 1.5 million after lv.300.More then a legendary lingerie witch cost 610k)

I won't try anymore for Festival Titania because I know my luck can't maintain for so long.I tried four times to get Festival Titania in test server.

Next spin will wait for Nika to complete all music party girls.I wonder what will offer in anniversary.Last year the epic pachinko offer all 3 star legendary girls in the anniversary.

WHY DIDN'T OFFER FESTIVAL TITANIA’s AVATAR?

Screenshot_2019-05-15-16-52-56.png

Edited by yoyowhan

7 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Second best spin for playing ONCE! Although it offer mono-HC gear since I was KH.

(The best spin may be 1 girl and 1 avatar with 2 mono gear cause the sell price is over 1.5 million after lv.300.More then a legendary lingerie witch cost 610k)

I won't try anymore for Festival Titania because I know my luck can't maintain for so long.I tried four times to get Festival Titania in test server.

Next spin will wait for Nika to complete all music party girls.I wonder what will offer in anniversary.Last year the epic pachinko offer all 3 star legendary girls in the anniversary.

WHY DIDN'T OFFER FESTIVAL TITANIA’s AVATAR?

Screenshot_2019-05-15-16-52-56.png

Good that you are happy with it, personally i don't find anything attractive in this girl, she's too masculine. That makes me wonder exactly what makes you like her and i'm genuinely curious, not trying to bash or anything. If you can point it out i'll be grateful. :)

18 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Good that you are happy with it, personally i don't find anything attractive in this girl, she's too masculine. That makes me wonder exactly what makes you like her and i'm genuinely curious, not trying to bash or anything. If you can point it out i'll be grateful. :)

Just because I missed her at last year anniversary.And I don't think I can reclaim her at one try just like Bunny’s mother.

Now I haven't reclaim lady meta and treasure yet but it's ok.Others are complete.Waiting for June’s legendary girl,Nika and anniversary now.(Less then 50 days left)

Edited by yoyowhan

I had good luck this event.

148 fights (all free) got me F Regine and 5 flowers.

9 more fights got me F Solvieg and 15 flowers. (my third 100 drop).

I am not going to do EvP because if I "win" and get a girl there is a 50/50 chance she will be a legendary who will languish at 2 stars. So, back to Karole.

Got F Regine today, already had F Solveig and U Elizabeth, passed on F Bonny last year and not using Event Pachinko for her and Titania because too many girls left in Epic Pachinko (using kobans there since event pachinko hasnt been kind to me)

I also managed to get Regine today and, since I already had Solveig and I'm not going to do an EvP, I'm also done with this revival.

Now back to Karole to try to get Willow (currently at 82 shards, there's a chance I may be able to get her by the end of the month).

All these lucky people!  Well done, folks!  Nice that we can try for the hottest version of Regine (at least I think so) without resorting to EvP.  I've got her now in 5 of the 6 accounts, but I may miss out in this one.  She's on x67 shards and last round was a big fat zero, so my chances look slim (but I've said that before and have been proven wrong).  I'm not trying in EvP this time because none of the girls available interest me (Titania is charm, after all, rather than her usual hardcore).  I already have Solveig and Bonny in all of the accounts.

I'm seriously wondering what the four day event to look forward to next will be - Epic Days perhaps.  It would be too much to expect a three-girl revival of Legendary Days so I can get Fabienne in three of the four accounts where I need her.  And maybe the next revival will be Be My Copilot (as Daniele had suggested).  I'll certainly be trying for Plavala, one of the true hotties and a dream girl of mine.