Your High Level Harems Are Boring

Rafaelkm

C'mom guys, some of you been playing in the haremverse for sometime and you can't build a proper Harem? Most of the high lv players I check up are always the same, all in the standard beach or grass field with ugly sets. JUST PLAIN BORING.

You really can't just buy a scene and give the girls some love and make them sexy and beautiful?

Just like this:
https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/1759114/harem.html

Also, Dev's could create more spaces to buy, more clothes for the main char so they don't always look the same,  with better drawing too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I also have a plain grass field as background with some random girls put in there and there are two reasons as to why.

1st: I just don't care to showcase my account or my girls and make it look fancy.

2nd: I will never spend my hard earned kobans to some shit like backgrounds, clothes or avatars.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

I prefer the beach background over every other background available. Why would I pay kobans for backgrounds that I find inferior? I like the aesthetics of just the MC with my favourite girl on a date on the beach with the sun slowly setting into the sea.

You just try to cram as many girls in the same space. Any other background would do the same thing for your girls; so many of them that none of them stand out. The background adds nothing to the girls you've put in there. No coherence what so ever. You chose stuff you like and put it together. Everyone does that, and to be honest, I think that is boring.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Rafaelkm said:

C'mom guys, some of you been playing in the haremverse for sometime and you can't build a proper Harem? Most of the high lv players I check up are always the same, all in the standard beach or grass field with ugly sets. JUST PLAIN BORING.

You really can't just buy a scene and give the girls some love and make them sexy and beautiful?

Just like this:

Also, Dev's could create more spaces to buy, more clothes for the main char so they don't always look the same,  with better drawing too.

That's cause we loke our lawns/beaches and i don't see this often so spending bunch o' kobans on something i wont be looking at seems stupid...

8 hours ago, Rafaelkm said:

Just like this:

In my case:

7 hours ago, Hotless said:

I also have a plain grass field as background with some random girls put in there and there are two reasons as to why.

1st: I just don't care to showcase my account or my girls and make it look fancy.

2nd: I will never spend my hard earned kobans to some shit like backgrounds, clothes or avatars.

It's exactly as Hotless said. Plus, out of my teeth, I would add:

3rd. who the hell do you think you are to judge the choices of other players (in particular experienced players) with that air of superiority? Because, intentional or not, that's what I read in your post. IMHO, If you are bored, then you are free to change game anytime. The players are not here to entertain you, but to play the game the way they wish.

• Like 2

Maybe I would be willing to buy a new background if a nice discount appears. Otherwise, it is a waste of kobans, a.k.a. the only thing that provides more girls to my harem.

BTW, the background with a beach looks the best. The others just don't meet my preferences.

23 hours ago, Rafaelkm said:

Just like this:

Ageed, I find it interesting to look at other players' harems but it's true they are overwhelmingly plain. I like to make mine relevant to the atmosphere and poses of the girls so that everything blends in nicely (e.g. sitting, leaning against a wall--I've seen a lot of harems with e.g. ropes hanging from the sky and it looks off, or others packed with too many girls as @Chthugha mentioned, and in the end the result is disappointing, too).

@Rafaelkm you can check out mine at https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/1080602/harem.html, hope you enjoy it.

• Thanks 2

scenes are part of the game for me as well. some backgrounds are just horrible for placement but some are good, i reached the 100 girl mark so i started spending on them here and there, i like the club personally   

Edited by sexguy
  • Thanks 2

I have used the beach too for almost forever. It was the best one to put a bunch of girls in and why pay for less interesting?

Just recently, in that 50% off period, a new one came that I liked and then I thought, ah what the heck. I threw in a few kobans for it. I like it, not sure about what others think, but that was never really the point for me. 

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

I have used the beach too for almost forever. It was the best one to put a bunch of girls in and why pay for less interesting?

Just recently, in that 50% off period, a new one came that I liked and then I thought, ah what the heck.

I was going to update my bacground with that discount too, but I was in the middle of saving koban for something else and it was over before I had enough extra in the bank. 

yeah sure, the fancy background is good but I don't want to betray my determination of completing Daily Mission and League to get the sweet sweet koban for the event

btw where is the yacht background?? did it got remove or something becuz i don't see it on the background shop, goddammit that is the best background amount of them all

Edited by NotBlueNeon
  • Thinking 1

Good topic. The backgroud is irrelevant though, it's which girls a player chooses to display and how many in the scene. I have chosen to display only 4 girls on a plain background and I don't think they would look any more appealling on a different background. 

The Devs should offer prizes for the best Harem pose, it would add an artististic flavour to the game required by players.  I agree, there are many bland Harem scenes.

Might be worth suggesting this to them.

• Like 1

So I decided to spice up a bit the harem after seeing this thread.

In the HaremHeroes account, I created a small drinking party in the forest cottage.
https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/988403/harem.html

In my main account, in nutaku, I chose the big mansion to showcase all the maids and my favourite darker-skinned girls.

https://imgur.com/a/kPl4BsU

Edited by Lleibi
  • Thanks 2

Frankly, if devs wants us to actually buy these backgrounds, they should add some actual benefit form them. For example. 

1. Plain money boost from every background. Every background generates you revenue every 12 hours. Even something like 5k twice a day would go long way. 

2. Make a daily quest(s) that requires you to use randomly chosen background with randomly chose girls. Like some random theme with random number of girls with specific demands like only story, rare, epic girls or legendary girls or only girls from one of the 3 types or then the highest reward option, event specific set girls with 4/5 (6 if you count quest girl). 

In either way, this way getting backgrounds and changing them would not only benefit players, but it could provide another avenue to spice thing up so to speak. 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, Rafaelkm said:

On 5/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, Chthugha said:

(...) You just try to cram as many girls in the same space. Any other background would do the same thing for your girls; so many of them that none of them stand out. (...)

Actually, if his goal was to cram as many girls as possible in the limited space, then the choice of background does matter.  The beach, the plain grass and the boat seem to be the ones that allow most girls to be visible even when they are in the back.

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/106117/harem.html

Until the game adds a new girl that has a threesome scene, I think that the maximum that you can have on the screen is 21 girls.