Is this event pachinko worth playing?Its not guaranteed that i will get an event girl

Falalalala

57 minutes ago, Falalalala said:

Is this event pachinko worth playing?Its not guaranteed that i will get an event girl

I tried a few months ago, was a complete disaster. More than 5 tries and not a single girl. But other people have tried and had better luck. It's up to you

• Like 1

I stopped trusting Event Pachinko. You can pay just 1800 for a girl or maybe 18000 (or more or less, it's all your luck). You never know how many kobans are going to be wasted on this roulette. I definitely prefer to give 5400 kobans to have a guaranteed girl.

• Like 1

reading other players posts it seems that most of them have not had very good experiences playing event pachinko

My experience has been the opposite of what has been reported, although i don't keep track of how many times  i have played 

event pachinko i think it's about dozen times between my 2 teams and I  have won 5 girls 

50 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is not. It is better to save up for Epic Pachinko x10.

And it depends on what's your objective on the game. There are peoples with really like a girl on a specific event, so the 10x pachinko can be a good option. Me, I prefer save everything for Epic days, since my goal is to have as many girls as I can, and Epic days usually cost like 2k-4k kobans per girl plus the small but real chance of jackspot(I got Adrianne with a jackspot)

Edited by sanjkame

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

And it depends on what's your objective on the game. There are peoples with really like a girl on a specific event, so the 10x pachinko can be a good option. Me, I prefer save everything for Epic days, since my goal is to have as many girls as I can, and Epic days usually cost like 2k-4k kobans per girl plus the small but real chance of jackspot(I got Adrianne with a jackspot)

I save for Epic Days, Legendary Days and still have enough left over to do Epic Pachinko spins 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

First time playing Event Pachinko, got 2 girls in 4 spins, not to mention the 2 I wanted so really good.

Second time 5 rolls and got nothing so really bad

Third time 1 roll and got girl I wanted = Awesome

Fourth time again 1 roll and got a girl also awesome

All in all it has been worth it for me but I advise sticking to epic x10 unless there is a specific girl you want then have at least enough saved up for 5-7 rolls that way you got a good shot.

There is 3 more girls that will be coming to event pachinko between now and Christmas, that I really want. I will save Koban's to do Event to get them then will probably never touch event Pachinko again and stick to Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

Just to add to my topic above, I just now did another single spin on Event Pachinko and once again got a girl on my first roll, that makes 2 girls from 2 rolls this event there for finishing this event for me. But everyone has going to have good luck and bad luck with Event Pachinko as I am sure Mine will turn against me one day, only other advice I can add is if it's not a girl you really want stop at 3x rolls, don't get lured in thinking oh she will drop on the next roll.

2222.thumb.jpg.9aa08df74095daa9f6648bf03b5d9f09.jpg

On 5/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, sanjkame said:

And it depends on what's your objective on the game. There are peoples with really like a girl on a specific event, so the 10x pachinko can be a good option. Me, I prefer save everything for Epic days, since my goal is to have as many girls as I can, and Epic days usually cost like 2k-4k kobans per girl plus the small but real chance of jackspot(I got Adrianne with a jackspot)

Last Epic Days I managed to get the girls I wanted in the accounts where I tried spending on a maximum of 4 refills.  This made it a better deal for me than 10x Epic pachinko.  As for Event Pachinko, there is always an element of chance.  During the Magic Girls event I managed to score all three EvP girls across all my accounts and in all accounts got some really handy equipment.  This is the big deal for me with EvP - equipment.

3 hours ago, Kamira said:

Just to add to my topic above, I just now did another single spin on Event Pachinko and once again got a girl on my first roll, that makes 2 girls from 2 rolls this event there for finishing this event for me. But everyone has going to have good luck and bad luck with Event Pachinko as I am sure Mine will turn against me one day, only other advice I can add is if it's not a girl you really want stop at 3x rolls, don't get lured in thinking oh she will drop on the next roll.

I can see you are very lucky hehe. Well, luck is not something I can count with on this game. Me for example got 3 REGULAR boss girls on 10x pachinko at the time it still was possible(This made me rethink my actions, and I never would do something stupid like try pachinko while there are boss girls around). I NEVER got an event girl on event pachinko. So I realise that at least for me, count on luck for pachinko is a bad idea. So I focus all my efforts on strategies that "work around" my luck problems, usually priorizing refills instead of pachinko

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

I can see you are very lucky hehe. Well, luck is not something I can count with on this game. Me for example got 3 REGULAR boss girls on 10x pachinko at the time it still was possible(This made me rethink my actions, and I never would do something stupid like try pachinko while there are boss girls around). I NEVER got an event girl on event pachinko. So I realise that at least for me, count on luck for pachinko is a bad idea. So I focus all my efforts on strategies that "work around" my luck problems, usually priorizing refills instead of pachinko

Yeah that sounds horrible, getting boss regular girls was always a worry and my luck was horrid in Epic Pachinko, I always did single rolls because I was stubborn and over 30 rolls later and not 1 girl which I refuse to do anymore. Bad luck never sticks around, maybe yours changed and you will get a break if you try Pachinko again and if you do good luck ^^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

@ShadowHaamu if you do 1 attempt at event pachinko everytime, that's 3 times a month, 3x12x1800=64800 kobans/year ... sure, you will expect 6-10 girls (3-13 in extreme bad or good luck), but at a high price.

I only said to use that "one time try", if there is a girl(s) you really truly want. For most people, that means maybe use event pachinko every few months or so. At least it had worked for me that way. 

This is also probably just my good luck too, but I have noticed that I get event pachinko girls much easier during the revival events. 2 out of 3 of my "one time tries" had netted me a girl, once 4x legendary gifts (and that one hurt). 

• Like 1

Two things need to apply to me for going at event pachinkos. First having enough kobans (and some extras) of course. Then, not so much the girls I can grab but actually the gear I have equipped. If I have at least two items 25 levels or more below my current level I spin the event pachinko up to 3 times (= equals the guaranteed 10x epic spin drop) so that's my hardcap. (Thinking about increasing the second condition to half my gear, actually.)

Been using that method in 4 event pachinkos so far and 3 times I got lucky with a haremette drop. But thanks to the equipment rule I impose on myself even when I don't get a girl odds are very high I get to improve my combat stats noticeably... With the exception of the level 176 charming valentine's heart I'm cursed with... Or a general lack of charm-only drops during these spins...

Edited by PoulVantera
Shitty grammar fix :P
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PoulVantera said:

Two things need to apply to me for going at event pachinkos. First having enough kobans (and some extras) of course. Then, not so much the girls I can grab but actually the gear I have equipped. If I have at least two items 25 levels or more below my current level I spin the event pachinko up to 3 times (= equals the guaranteed 10x epic spin drop) so that's my hardcap. (Thinking about increasing the second condition to half my gear, actually.)

Been using that method in 4 event pachinkos so far and 3 times I got lucky with a haremette drop. But thanks to the equipment rule I impose on myself even when I don't get a girl odds are very high I get to improve my combat stats noticeably... With the exception of the level 176 charming valentine's heart I'm cursed with... Or a general lack of charm-only drops during these spins...

Just so you're aware, the items in the event pachinko are unchanging, they're also the same distribution on stats.

Top left, bottom left, middle right are always rainbow/multi stat.

Middle left is hardcore

Top right is charn

Bottom left is know-how. 

Might want to just keep that in mind if you're trying for equipment upgrades, since only 4 slots can possibly ever be of use to an individual player.

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just so you're aware, the items in the event pachinko are unchanging, they're also the same distribution on stats.

Top left, bottom left, middle right are always rainbow/multi stat.

Middle left is hardcore

Top right is charn

Bottom left is know-how. 

Might want to just keep that in mind if you're trying for equipment upgrades, since only 4 slots can possibly ever be of use to an individual player.

Thanks, I actually had no idea. :D Though that means I've really had bad luck so far regarding top right slot it doesn't really lower the odds of me increasing my combat stats all THAT much. Especially when I adopt the 3-items rule but I'll definitely need to be more watchful for the regular item shop in this case. Big thanks for the heads-up!