Naughty Girls - How are you doing?

19 hours ago, jaybee said:

You have to look in Twitter for news these days. Everything seems to go there first and then maybe they copy it to forum announcements.

https://twitter.com/hentai__heroes

Twitter!?  I'm not on Twitter and never will be.  I'll leave that for Donald Trump, but thanks for the heads up.  I'll probably get an email about it.

[Update]  It's been posted - a day late.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have an account either but you can look at it without being a member. Just so you know - if a new event is coming up and there's no in-game news or nothing in the forum - and if you care enough to think about what is going on - then clicking on the Twitter link will probably give you all the information you need.

3 hours ago, Arvelak said:

Desdemona looks cute, but as someone who has played Fallout 4, I can only think of the leader of the Railroad when I see that name...

I knew that I've heard this name before. I wasn't just sure where :D

As far as the overall event is concerned, I'm not overly pleased. I guess the only girl I truly like is Justine. But as always I'll try to get as many girls as I am able to obtain.

Donations shard drop rate seems to be very low even when considering a 12 day event. Using my current average as basis, I will get his girl on day 10 and won't have sufficient battles left to get Edwardas girl ...

• Like 1

I really like this event, especially this version of Justine, and I'm starting to regret having tried the event Pachinko last week (those precious kobans...) XD

That said, I hope the shard drop rate increases; nobody said it was going to be easy, but 0 shards in the first 22 fights doesn't look very promising...

1 hour ago, Lazy Lord said:

The news are in Discord at least, the banner on Facebook arrived even earlier than that (which I've read about in Discord of course).

To be fair, the news on Discord about this one comes from a player (discord moderator sure but not a Kinkoid employee).

Not a great start for me, but i don't particulary like any of the girls. Maybe the only decent one is Ridley...
As always i won't waste any koban to get useless regular event girls, if they drop good. If not, whatever :P

On 6/2/2019 at 2:31 AM, nbgv said:

girl.thumb.jpg.4cd76e7e6cc37257989b53606a1a62bb.jpg

As you can see it was at 5:13 a.m., lucky strike for me, good luck to you 👊.

Hey, well done!  I'm hoping for at least one of these.  I haven't had one since the Magic Girls event when I went for broke with 6 out of 6 accounts successful.  This event I tried EvP and got Ridley.  Yes, I know - dumb so early on, but I wanted the chance to get this new version of Justine.

The shard drop for me is in the drip feed category, between 1 and 5 per round of 20.  Usually on the first day I get maybe 20 or more shards for each account and then there's a drop off.  If the drop off remains consistent I might have trouble getting any of them this time, except the mission girl (who's pretty amazing, I must say - her scorpion hair style is a standout).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to know that these things still drop:

image.png.2c03c0cf9f09158b5883182314fe75ef.png

Got her in the test account, plus 75 bonus flowers.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I've been fighting against Donatien since the beginning of the event. I just looked at Edwarda. What's going on with her?! Why does she look like our hero? 😱 here's a theory - Edwarda is actually the Hero.

14 minutes ago, Kojot said:

I've been fighting against Donatien since the beginning of the event. I just looked at Edwarda. What's going on with her?! Why does she look like our hero? 😱 here's a theory - Edwarda is actually the Hero.

Her haremette is a shapeshifter, she's just also shapeshifting is all

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I would also like to add that this makes her similar to Two Face, a Batman villain, which fits in with most of these girls being based on villains from comics.

All clear now, thanks. I'm not familiar with comics about superheroes, I just recognize some names ^_^

Going at a steady pace for me. So far my experience is the same across all 12-day events as far as shards go - about 5 days per girl with free combativity. Now, staying away from event pachinko will be particularly hard with Harley Justine in there. Great job with the art. 😁

The web page had a glitch for me.  I couldn't connect to anything to do with Hentai Heroes for ages.  It kept timing out so I'm down in combativity chances as a result and so reducing my chances of getting these two lovelies.  I went to bed and came back and it's all good now.  Did anyone else have problems connecting about 8-9 hours ago?

[Just an update].  Things are now running better than they've been for nearly 18 months.  The performances are running almost flawlessly and I'm able to collect money from my harem without any glitches or crashes.  If that down time was due to unannounced maintenance fixes I have to say well done HH.  At first I thought there was a problem with the RNG because no shards had dropped in two accounts, but the remaining accounts dropped shards as normal.  All is good and I'm on track to get Camelea in one account reasonably soon.  I haven't been able to test the selection of the next quest scene yet because I'm at the end and waiting for the next quest to be released, but I suspect things will be improved.

Back on topic... I maxed out Ridley's affection.  Nothing amazing here, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to meet her on a dark night!  I won't spoil it for those who haven't got her yet.  I really, really want Justine (especially in my HC accounts), but I might miss out because I lack enough kobans.  If the next 4 day event is Legendary Days, I might have to resist playing EvP this event.  Oh well, them's the breaks.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text