A Wicked Date!

Fuck: Desdemona (she seems know interesting positions...)

Friendzone: Chamelea (it's like being able to have everyone but I wouldn't trust to have her as a wife 😅)

Then, to marry there's only one possible choice: Justine! And who is brave enough to say no to her 🤣🤣🤣

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

• Like 1

Fuck -> Desdemona: she has the hottest body of all five and i would try to make her change her ideas on nice guys

Marry -> None: as I already state, I don't believe in wedding, and even if I would, i would never marry one of these crazies.

Friendzone -> Chamelea: it may turn useful to have a friend able to change aspect...

Hentai Heroes ID 194081

• Like 1

Marry: Desdemona (Hot woman that'll keep me warm on those cold nights)

Fuck: Ridley (Freaky dual personality chick with alien half... yeah they seem oddly possessive to me but not as bad as Justine)

Friendzone: Chamelea (Creepy girl... I'll just go with simple friends with benefits)

Zanko of Z Team

Harem Heroes ID: 240917

• Like 1

Kuradur - HH : ID 437932

Let's see here... Hmmm...

Fuck - Ridley. Beautiful ass, amazing legs and steely eyes...? 👀 Why is this a question? Case CLOSED. 😀

Marry - Justine (Already been married to two hot bodied crazy bitches who liked hardcore fucking, what's one more... Right? 🤣)

Friend Zone - Chamelea. She could be whoever you wanted to hang out with and if she got horny and wanted to get laid, I'd make sure she changed to Justine... Just in case the real Justine walked in on us, she'd see herself getting plowed, freak the hell out and collapse into a slobbering, babbling, twitching ball of Jello until we got finished, then while Chamelea is leaving, it would be her turn. I can see it now... "Damn Baby. You walked in, screamed and fell on the floor shaking, you okay? Yes...? Good! Some nice hard anal will make it all better. Bend over for Daddy. Good girl."  (See... No Harm = No Foul) 😉

• Haha 2

• Guest locked this topic