🎁Ask The Stars🎁

Mika Kinkoid

🎁Ask The Stars🎁

Everyone in the Haremverse knows that Judy loves two things: spending her time alone with a good book📖 and being a superwoman🦸 at night.

But has someone thought more deeply about how she can achieve full sexual pleasure?

Hmm…Let’s try something new and ask the stars🌟 about the secret desires of Judy’s zodiac sign!

fb_post_judy_gem (1).png

Intellectual and well-read, the Gemini girl has a very vivid imagination. Her fantasies are wild and she has many fetishes…

The girl, born under the sign of Gemini, needs a partner who can fulfill her fantasies. She is turned on not only physically but also intellectually. As long as you keep things imaginative, she will be yours for a very long time!!!

The creative Gemini lady likes being in any role: the maid, the nurse and even the nun. What she really loves is...role playing!!!

➡️So think about what a new identity would you take on in the bedroom to impress our Gemini thrill-seeker, Judy! (It could be a profession, a character from a movie, cartoon, video game or а book).  You can be whoever you want to be!

💰Share in the comments below and 10 of you will win 240Kobans (Hentai Heroes) /40Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

Comment until Tuesday, the 25th of June, 5AM (GMT+1)! Don't forget to leave your ID and platform in the comment!:x

• Like 1

Well, since she likes books so much, she can be Hermione from Harry Potter, and I'll be Harry. We can do it all over Hogwarts. I know that didn't happen in the movies or books, but that's something people wanted, including JK Rowling herself.

HH.com ID: 444312

i'm an visitor from outer space on mission to discover what is sensuality and erotism. As she smell good to me i chose her to be my teacher for my very first time. If she succeeds i'll be free to go back and teach my aliens brothers about. if she fails, i'll be obliged to rapt her and bring her back with me in a far far galaxy away to give her to Mastviiorr the blind and his 122 tentacles.

HH ID 181296

Edited by sexybobob

I will roleplay as Gutenberg stamping letters on her whole body. She will be my blank page. She will choose a word and  which part of her body i had to print and so on till the ink goes dry and our sex story of the night had been told.

HH ID 783590

Edited by Sundance

• Guest locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic