Stat builds mixed or pure dmg?

Venge33

Ok, so I've been checking out a lot of people among my opponents in arena and tower and it kinda caused me to think that maybe my current stat building of using the most powerful super sexy legendary gears available to me is wrong and maybe I should focus on pure dmg build and forget the legendary gears, but then again that would mean throwing away a sheload of stats, so I'm kinda puzzled atm. Which should I go with? Pure dmg or more stats? I want to win my fights, but I find myself loosing to people who have less EGO (HP) and less defensive stats, but more dmg...

I think that he means his entire equipment is rainbow and he wants to throw it all in favour of a pure damage equipment and that means even epic equipment.

If i am correct then the answer is the usual that you MUST keep your rainbow items until you find a legendary mono-stat equipment, don't even consider epic items because they way worse than the rainbow items.

If i am wrong then just ignore the above answer.

Edited by Hotless

@Venge33 First of all, you are charm ... so you are playing with a disadvantage against other classes. If you want you can change class right now as your equipment is all multistat and you are early in the game.

Second: try to get a better girl as alpha instead of Juliette. Ombresse is a good one if you go on with charm (you can get her for less than 5k kobans if you have some saved).

Third: your club has almost no upgrades so you don't get boost in your stats, try to enter one with some stats better leveled, at least 5 and better if near 10 or over that. It could be not so easy, places in good clubs are very demanded by high and medium level players.

Fourth: equipment (asking your question), try to get some legendary monostat gear in pachinko (it will cost you ymens or kobans), if you don't have it then legendary multistat should be your only option.

• Like 2

Abrael should be your Beta right now. First aim is to get 5* girls there who aren't Starter rarity.  You are low enough level that I wouldn't worry too much about the girls you currently have, as they will be replaced by better.

Ombresse is Charm, so if you get her, it will help a lot. Of course, you'll need to get her level/affection up, but she can slide in as Omega quickly, moving up as her stats pass others.

14 hours ago, jelom said:

[...]

Second: try to get a better girl as alpha instead of Juliette. Ombresse is a good one if you go on with charm (you can get her for less than 5k kobans if you have some saved).

[...]

That is funny - on test server she is shown as KH^^

image.png.d0ff1fa0de9c541df5e0c855dcdf3cd3.png

10 minutes ago, windia said:

That is funny - on test server she is shown as KH^^

image.png.d0ff1fa0de9c541df5e0c855dcdf3cd3.png

No she's shown as charm, as per the symbol next to her name. The stats dont affect the class of the girl. This also occurred on live. As usual, they just don't have a huge priority to fix bugs on the test server.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No she's shown as charm, as per the symbol next to her name. The stats dont affect the class of the girl. This also occurred on live. As usual, they just don't have a huge priority to fix bugs on the test server.

oh, yeah, sorry, I looked only on stats not on symbols...

@jelomI'm trying to get Ombresse from the current event, but it's really slow, gonna have to refill a bunch of times tomorrow b4 the event ends.

Btw why is charm at a disadvantage and if I switch which do you recommend?

As for clubs I haven't tried to get into a good one seriously, didn't know it mattered so much, so I just joined one that didn't have a requirement, but will change in the future as they are mostly inactive.

On 6/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, Venge33 said:

@jelomI'm trying to get Ombresse from the current event, but it's really slow, gonna have to refill a bunch of times tomorrow b4 the event ends.

Btw why is charm at a disadvantage and if I switch which do you recommend?

As for clubs I haven't tried to get into a good one seriously, didn't know it mattered so much, so I just joined one that didn't have a requirement, but will change in the future as they are mostly inactive.

Hardcore is the way, 

what can a good club do for you: my ego without a club 260000, belonging to a maxed out stat club 289000

both ego numbers are without boosters

Edited by casey
added more info

What people have been recommending here is pretty good. The only thing I would add is that I prioritize buying stats in the market place, even over upgrading girls or getting better gear.

I am on my 3rd generation of A-team girls. (Started with starter girls, then better mid-game girls, then legendaries when they came out.) That means I have tons of "stranded assets" in upgrades to the first 2 generations and I have no doubt kinkoid will eventually release girls better than Fab & Nor.

I have sold (at a huge loss) many generations of gear and replaced them with better gear.

But the stat points I purchased 300 levels ago are still there, still working. Even if you change class (and need new gear and different girls upgraded) the stats you bought under the old class keep on chugging.

I have a question, for charm spec:

I know that a high level rainbow legendary piece is better for charm than a low level charm legendary. My question is: where do we draw the line? When the charm stat of the rainbow piece is more half of the charm-only piece? When it's more than 2/3? more than 3/4?

Edited by Lleibi

2 hours ago, Lleibi said:

I have a question, for charm spec:

I know that a high level rainbow legendary piece is better for charm than a low level charm legendary. My question is: where do we draw the line? When the charm stat of the rainbow piece is more half of the charm-only piece? When it's more than 2/3? more than 3/4?

It depends, each player has their oppinion on that line, some say -500 stat, others say -800 stat and some even change it if it's -1000 stat difference.

By -stat difference i mean that the mono-stat gives (for example) 2800 charm stat and the rainbow gives 2200 charm stat so that's -600 (charm) stat difference.

For me i really like mono-stat items and my line is at -500 stat i think.

Edited by Hotless

6 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

So then defense is not worth investing in in this game right? If everyone strives for the biggest mono-stat build they can go for then defense is not a priority no?

Yeah, damage is more important than defense (but this doesn't mean you shouldn't invest on it, especially on market stats and rainbow items to slots where you don't have mono-stats) and if you have like 12k-15k or more attack than your opponent then you can easily beat someone with 40k+ more ego than you.

• Thanks 1

I prefer to think of it as attack and defense are equally useful, but attack is cheaper. If you bought an equal amount of all three stats in the market, then one more point of defense will be 4 times as expensive as one more point of attack. Clearly you should buy the attack. Similarly with equipment, the way I like to measure the usefulness of gear is to add how much attack and defense they give. If a legendary monostat and rainbow gear have the same level, then the monostat gives more (att + def) in all cases I've seen. If the rainbow is higher level it might be better than the monostat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got it thx for the info, until now I always sold off the mono-stat gears even the legendary ones as I thought them useless, but now I see I was wrong big-time... It's gonna take some time and funds to fix this, but oh well.

One last thing: Mono stat legendaries are very rare. It is relatively easy to get a full set of high level rainbow gear. It takes a lot of money to get monostat gear in your specialty and you will out level them in not too long. My advice would be to use 'em if you got 'em, but don't go all out trying to get them unless you are so high level that your progress is slowing down significantly.

• Like 2

BTW about 3 months ago my equipment consisted of 5 monos and 1 multi but my current set-up is 5 rainbows and 1 mono

yes damage inflicting equipment is more important but if you can survive the first attack with good defense you usually will win the day

recently they upgraded the stat numbers for rainbows and now you will find that  rainbows are statistically better than monos in many cases

43 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Question is this a good mono-stat gear item? Whenever I get one of them they are usually like this, hence why I've always been reluctant to switch out rainbows for monos.

HH query 1.png

yes