Affection System

TrueHentaiMaster

Who thinks that the affection system is terrible? This is really stupid especially with Legendary Days. I think the Devs should just take it out and do something to increase the chances of getting the Event Girls and Legendary Girls. It's pathetic how this system is. Ridiculous? Yes! I only have 2 legendary Girls while others have above me like 5 Legendary Girls or 3, 4, 6, or even 8. This time it's Ombresse which some will get because they have like above 5,000 kobans which they can waste and buy back. I hate this system. At first I loved it because it was going to be easy to get the girls and see how I progress but now I really hate it. Take this affection system out and put something else to make it easy to get these girls and bring back the previous Legendary Girls back so those of us with less Legendary Girls can have a chance at least.

Ps. Make these Legendary Days for 5 days not 3 days.Screenshot_20190623-154100.thumb.png.0a1b73cba0f30afe8e4313edeea96a25.png

Screenshot_20190623-154144.png

Screenshot_20190623-154211.png

Screenshot_20190623-154111.png

Edited by TrueHentaiMaster
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

13 hours ago, TrueHentaiMaster said:

Take this affection system out and put something else to make it easy to get these girls

Why should it be easy to get a legendary girl?

13 hours ago, TrueHentaiMaster said:

Make these Legendary Days for 5 days not 3 days

Legendary Days last 4 days, not 3.

11 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Why should it be easy to get a legendary girl?

Legendary Days last 4 days, not 3.

It shouldn't. But i see some problem here too. Before the change i got almost every girl, yes if it was necessary i spent kobans on them (my monthly card is always active) but that was part of the game, you got them or not.
But now...
To present my problem (this is not the only time but recent) : In this event, i got 71 shard for Ombresse. Since that amount is pretty good, i calculated this: from 200 fight (48/day+2 form the arena bonus)  i got 71 so lets say, after every 3 fight i got 1 shard. Sounds good, if everything correct within 100 fight i gonna get her. So i refilled. And again. And again. And thats where the problem comes. I refilled 7! times and got only 9!!! shard. Nearly not as much as it should be by the rng before. And i didint had more kobans. So i spent those for nothing. Yeah, its better than the old system can somebody say, since this could have happened before too, and yeah i'm sure it happend. So in paper, i have 80% of the girl but in reality for the moment it is just as bad as having 0 shard for her.
Lets do the math with made up numbers, for legendary girls.
Before the change lets say you had 1% chance to get a girl. Statistically that means nothing, you could have been lucky and got her first or you could spent al your kobans and got nothing. But overall, from the point of the community if you calculate how many fight was needed/person to get the girl, you get a number somwhere "near" 100.
But after the change, you have, lets say 5% chance to get some shards (somewhere between 1-5 so say 3 for the consistency) that means every 20th fight gonna give you 3 shard. Overall for a girl you have to fight 660 times. (which if i remember correctly, when the change happened someone calculated from a pretty big number of player's data and got close to this number). This time, if you only see those, who got the girl, you gonna get a smaller number of players cause a lot of us only has some % of her.
This means that, from a statiscic point of view if you are really unlucky you get the girl faster than before, but you dont have the chance to be really lucky with it (just look after how many post you can find when someone got 100 shard).
And yes, in the long term its better. But since the change there were only 1 revival evet if i remember correctly. So how long that term is gonna be? 
And then there is the other concern which is, if they make a big revival event with lest say 10+ girl, like before, then you gonna get shards nearly equally for each one of them (based on how the "normal fight" shards dropping) Which means if you have more than 3-4 missing its gonna be really hard for you to get even one of them.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering how the anniversary event is going to work with this new system in place.  Putting multiple girls on the villains was fine before, but now since it's RNG on which girl if there's several available, gets the affection, they're going to have to do something else.  I remember the reports last year of some players getting poor payouts of girl drops.  The last thing we want to see is several players reporting they didn't get any girls but now have 50 or so shards on every girl.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:24 PM, arkay2233 said:

And i didint had more kobans.

<...>

Lets do the math with made up numbers, for legendary girls.

Why would you even take your own rng in consideration? Far as I can tell it is conventional wisdom that legendary girls require ~600 fights on average or 3-5k kobans in refills with free combativity taken into account. So I know that I should always have some 6k kobans for a legendary girl that I want to get. (Personally, I never go below a certain fixed amount even higher than 6k precisely for such scenarios and a possible bad losing streak.) This relative predictability is great. Otherwise I would simply ignore such events like I do with event pachinko. Let's not do math with made up numbers.

Edited by Sefiroth
typos

I'm probably newer member than most of you, and I haven't met the old attraction system.

My (short tho) personal experience is that if you are active enough, you get more than 6k kobans per month (150 from daily quests+extra from special missions+weekly from tower of fame and leaderboard system+activities), without buying any. So, when a girl that really worths it come into play, you can get her, no matter what. When Ombresse came into play (since I'm charm), I had 15k+ kobans. When I got her I had almost 13k. Counting also those that I won those days, I spent almost 3k kobans to get her, and a day before her days were out. That means that I could have spent up to 500 less. Add also that I played only 10 fights (12 extra kobans payed every 10 combativity points).

So, if the game offers you the chance to get what you really need to be competitive without paying any money, I think nobody should complain. But you can't expect to log in 3-4 times per day and get whatever legendary girl you want. Then hentai heroes wouldn't exist, because it wouldn't be able to support itself financially.

Guys, focus on what you need to make your game better. If you don't want to pay for it, spend only for what is necessary

• Like 5

On 6/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, Sefiroth said:

Why would you even take your own rng in consideration? Far as I can tell it is conventional wisdom that legendary girls require ~600 fights on average or 3-5k kobans in refills with free combativity taken into account. So I know that I should always have some 6k kobans for a legendary girl that I want to get. (Personally, I never go below a certain fixed amount even higher than 6k precisely for such scenarios and a possible bad losing streak.) This relative predictability is great. Otherwise I would simply ignore such events like I do with event pachinko. Let's not do math with made up numbers.

Somewhere you misunderstood me.
In the first part I complained about how i didn't achieved anything with the kobans i spent and how uneven was the 200fight - 71shard vs 140 - 9. Yeah, i know overall its still better than the average rng since "i got more shard from 340 fight than expected" and yes, i know what rng means, and that, this was a possibility too. I just don't see this as a fair system since its not the first time it happened to me, and as i read with other players too.
But on the second part i didnt "really used made up numbers". Yes, its my fault i used this term, but its not made up in the meaning "i just randomly said something". Its made up in the meaning as "we dont know the exact numbers but from the experience of the players using this forum it shows something similar as the numbers i used". Thats why i specified later that, its close to the number we got in other topics. In the code it can be 4.5%, 4.8264325% or 5.3211424% i doesnt effect the outcome that significally since i didnt wanted to calculate some astrophysic stuff. And the same applies for the other "made up" number too. There is a possibility to get more than 5 shard. There is even a possibility to get the whole girl. But does it matter anything if after 1000 times when you get shards between 1-5 you one time got 7? I dont think so. 
Sorry i'm not a native speaker, i dont know if there is a short term for what i tried to say there but i hope now its somewhat easier to understund what i wanted to say

On 6/26/2019 at 2:46 PM, trunks2585 said:

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering how the anniversary event is going to work with this new system in place.  Putting multiple girls on the villains was fine before, but now since it's RNG on which girl if there's several available, gets the affection, they're going to have to do something else.  I remember the reports last year of some players getting poor payouts of girl drops.  The last thing we want to see is several players reporting they didn't get any girls but now have 50 or so shards on every girl.

I know I am the usual pessimist, but I think that it is not going to work, because it is exactly what the devs want: this way, game whales and other koban spenders will use (and buy) a lot of resources to get the girls they missed before, and non buyers and non koban spenders will struggle to try for a girl, in many cases probably ending up with a handful of flies and and an increased group of girls with a small bunch of shards each. And the fact is that this is the perfect crime: one can't obtain girls if he don't spend a lot of kobans, and that one can't expect to have his complains about the system listened to, because the system has been introduced to allow players to monitor their progress, and therefore to the advantage of the players (or so the devs would probably say).

@Observer_X you talk about non koban spenders, but everybody use the kobans eventually, the important question here is when they use them. With the shard system you know with a good approximation the maximum amount of kobans you will need to get a girl, so you can prepare in advance saving those kobans and not using then in other features (x10 battles, refilling energy, epic and event pachinko, etc.) .

About your pessimism with the anniversary, I disagree, in my case I am sure I will obtain a lot of girls. Why? Because I have saved a lot of kobans for it.

• Like 1

Here's the possible issue with the anniversary.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there were like what, 15 or so girls last year put onto the bosses?  And I think it was the same group no matter what boss you fought.  Now look at the comments players make about how it's RNG on which girls get shards when all 3 girls are still on a world villain.  Now picture how spread out it will be trying to get the girls you want from the pool when there's 15 girls or so.

Also the anniversary event was the same length as a legendary girls event I believe?

People already have a hard enough time with revival events on getting the girls, even with the larger bunches of shards that can drop.  My last revival didn't end well, I was at like 90 shards for one of the music girls.  And that was a 5 day event with me playing regularly and not wasting free turns.  And with only one girl for those shards to end up on.

Now if the anniversary is carried out in the same way this year as it was last year, do you see the problems that can arise from this, weather you have a lot of Kobans or not?

Now that is ONLY IF they do it like they did last year with the shard system in place.  If they make some changes, like say a whole month long event with revival rates of shard drops, or at least one free epic pachinko 10 spin so everyone gets at least one guaranteed girl, or X amount of free kobans, then yes, that will offset the problems that are inherent with the shard system when it comes to multiple girls one one villain.  Ultimately right now, we don't have any information to go off of on how the anniversary event is going to go, so we can't even predict anything, other than they can't just do it like they did last year.

If you don't mind sharing Jelom how many kobans have you saved up?  I ended up getting 11 girls last year, 8 from epic pachinko.  I think I had around 40,000 kobans.  I'm screwed this year because I honestly don't play as hard as I use to, but that's on me.

Just now, trunks2585 said:

Here's the possible issue with the anniversary.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there were like what, 15 or so girls last year put onto the bosses?  And I think it was the same group no matter what boss you fought.  Now look at the comments players make about how it's RNG on which girls get shards when all 3 girls are still on a world villain.  Now picture how spread out it will be trying to get the girls you want from the pool when there's 15 girls or so.

Also the anniversary event was the same length as a legendary girls event I believe?

21 on bosses, lasted for 5 days not 4. Right about them all being the same on every boss though

Just now, trunks2585 said:

If they make some changes, like say a whole month long event with revival rates of shard drops, or at least one free epic pachinko 10 spin so everyone gets at least one guaranteed girl, or X amount of free kobans, then yes, that will offset the problems that are inherent with the shard system when it comes to multiple girls one one villain.  Ultimately right now, we don't have any information to go off of on how the anniversary event is going to go, so we can't even predict anything, other than they can't just do it like they did last year.

We have the Calendar for July already, the 3 unknowns are all 5 day events, so that is some information (excludes the month long idea).

7 hours ago, jelom said:

@Observer_X you talk about non koban spenders, but everybody use the kobans eventually, the important question here is when they use them. With the shard system you know with a good approximation the maximum amount of kobans you will need to get a girl, so you can prepare in advance saving those kobans and not using then in other features (x10 battles, refilling energy, epic and event pachinko, etc.) .

About your pessimism with the anniversary, I disagree, in my case I am sure I will obtain a lot of girls. Why? Because I have saved a lot of kobans for it.

Pardon me, as it already happened in the past I think I wasn't fully clear. I was also referring to the fact that (apart limit cases like mine of players who play like kobans doesn't exist) I think there are a lot of players, especially of low levels, that will reach the anniversary event with only a small bunch of kobans because they had spent them in the events before that to get the girls they wanted. If a free player has only a few girls from all the events, the game does not award enough free kobans to get all the girls one could get through villains battles and consequent refills (unless one has the power to command the RNG) and especially through pachinko if a player wishes for a particular pachinko girl. For whales and other buyers this is not a problem, but for other players it is.  My base hypothesis it that there are many free players, even at different levels of experience, in that situation, an thus they will find the anniversary event combined with the attraction system a frustrating experience (as I probably will, but as I said, mine is a limit case). Stating the obvious, the main game tagline is "gonna get them all" but every players that know enough the game knows that the answer may be "you'll do it in a decent time only if you'll empty often a full wallet".

• Like 1

@Observer_X You have some points there.👌 Unfortunately "gonna get them all"  is only a wish for us free players, but we have to try the best we can do. 😃

@trunks2585 last year I had 51000 kobans patiently saved before anniversary. I used all of them and got 17 girls from bosses and 4 girls in epic pachinko.

This year I have more ... icon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.png   😎🤑

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jelom said:

@Observer_X You have some points there.👌 Unfortunately "gonna get them all"  is only a wish for us free players, but we have to try the best we can do. 😃

@trunks2585 last year I had 51000 kobans patiently saved before anniversary. I used all of them and got 17 girls from bosses and 4 girls in epic pachinko.

This year I have more ... icon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.pngicon-koban-small-transparent.png.8bdead7a81ae4d84b321baee39ad50f7.png   😎🤑

And I fear you'll exhaust them with a lot less progress than last year, my friend, although I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can get everything you wish.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm currently battling the Dark Lord for legendary Lapsey in these epic days, and have used most of my kobans to fight 5 10x battles and 8 1x battles to gain only 3 attraction points, some cash, and around 4 champion tickets. The devs have made these Epic Days a kick in the balls to anyone who is trying to play this as the free game that was presented to us. My club members are talking about paying the $10 subscription all the time, so I know you're making money. My time is a commodity, too, and should be considered by you greedy corporate shills. Remember from whence you came.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Googley said:

I'm currently battling the Dark Lord for legendary Lapsey in these epic days, and have used most of my kobans to fight 5 10x battles and 8 1x battles to gain only 3 attraction points, some cash, and around 4 champion tickets. The devs have made these Epic Days a kick in the balls to anyone who is trying to play this as the free game that was presented to us. My club members are talking about paying the $10 subscription all the time, so I know you're making money. My time is a commodity, too, and should be considered by you greedy corporate shills. Remember from whence you came.

How do you have so few kobans... you can easily get enough kobans a month by just playing the game to be able to get girls in events like this one. Seems like you need advice on how to use your kobans.