Champions

jaysen

10 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

So the only thing I'm not sure on.  Let's say you go though all the phases and get to the last phase of a champion.  You get the avatar item, so you wanna run it again to get the exclusive girl instead.  Do you have to start from phase 1 or do you start at phase 5?  If you have to start all the way at the beginning, that's a lot of days if you don't use refills to try and get the girl.

Start from phase 1 again. Lots of legendary equipment coming your way. 

Ugh, gonna be honest then, if someone's got bad RNG and get's the girl last, without refills, they're going to be waiting what, 20 days at best?  I do think cool down on challenging again after a victory could be reduced to like half a day.  Probably my only complaint besides the draft keeps recruiting the same girls, and that one's minor. 

15 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

did u check ur profile if u have it? its only for ur avatar. same for the backgrounds

there is one available, could it be this one?

190.jpg?2

hm, never mind -- i think it's from one of the few times i played event pachinko, there are 2-3 others available as well, now that i've checked.

Edited by Duck_Sick

21 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Ugh, gonna be honest then, if someone's got bad RNG and get's the girl last, without refills, they're going to be waiting what, 20 days at best?  I do think cool down on challenging again after a victory could be reduced to like half a day.  Probably my only complaint besides the draft keeps recruiting the same girls, and that one's minor. 

first boss yes. higher boss definatly takes longer. need already use 10+ attempts for my 3rd boss stage 5

19 minutes ago, Duck_Sick said:

there is one available, could it be this one?

190.jpg?2

hm, never mind -- i think it's from one of the few times i played event pachinko, there are 2-3 others available as well, now that i've checked.

no, avatar pictures are not given out as reward from champions

Getting a little too many tickets at the moment, it's just the first day and will end up crossing the maximum 10-stocked-tickets limit.

Until a player starts losing fights, apparently, there would be a few wasted tickets because of the large cooling-off period. Maybe tickets as Contests top rewards is a bit much?

Or is it that once a player unlocks all the phases of a particular champion, there would be no cooling-off period for repeat fights for those already-unlocked phases?

29 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Getting a little too many tickets at the moment, it's just the first day and will end up crossing the maximum 10-stocked-tickets limit.

Until a player starts losing fights, apparently, there would be a few wasted tickets because of the large cooling-off period. Maybe tickets as Contests top rewards is a bit much?

Or is it that once a player unlocks all the phases of a particular champion, there would be no cooling-off period for repeat fights for those already-unlocked phases?

if u loose a fight there is a cd of 15 min than u can try it again (or pay 6 kobans). but it will cost a ticket/120 kobans/60 energy again.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, John 1039 said:

Why are you complaining about getting more of something? Just save those tickets.

3 hours ago, Nibba51 said:

Why are you complaining about getting more of something? Just save those tickets.

If I'm not mistaken, tickets over 10 cannot be saved. These are received in replacement of money which lessens the money reward, although the only one that matters is the money from Contests top rewards.

There should simply be a type of fight without such a large cooling-off period, where those extra tickets can be used.

hace 4 minutos, John 1039 dijo:

If I'm not mistaken, tickets over 10 cannot be saved. These are received in replacement of money which lessens the money reward, although the only one that matters is the money from Contests top rewards.

There should simply be a type of fight without such a large cooling-off period, where those extra tickets can be used.

This answer from another thread solves that point

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

The extra tickets will eventually become money as you strengthen the champions and unlock more. They'll pay back in time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pozi said:

This answer from another thread solves that point

Yes, thanks. I was just going to share the link to that thread too.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The extra tickets will eventually become money as you strengthen the champions and unlock more. They'll pay back in time.

Got it. Thought so too.

Just wanted to know that "once a player unlocks all the phases of a particular champion, [would] there ... be no cooling-off period for repeat fights for those already-unlocked phases?"

13 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Just wanted to know that "once a player unlocks all the phases of a particular champion, [would] there ... be no cooling-off period for repeat fights for those already-unlocked phases?"

The wait will still exist.

• Thanks 1

I'm looking for some thoughts on this. Do we think it's worth it to spend Kobans to remove the wait time?

I am thinking about it. I have max tickets, and actually used energy to enter the last fight, since I also had max energy, and am stuck with no more quests to do. It would allow me to use up some of the tickets, but at a cost of Kobans, which are a very valuable resource.