Champions

jaysen

Any way - levels of your girls it's HP in all types of fights... Therefore, they should be increased in the level, all girls. Although it is also true that when the sum of their levels is already high enough - for each next 1 HP it takes more and more level raising.

And I do not advise them to increase the levels one by one to the max level. It is better to raise the levels of all the girls at once, but evenly, by a few. IMHO.

13 minutes ago, Rocket Master said:

Is it better to increase affection for a girl or exp? if I had to choose one or the other now.

Affection. It's profit (any way) and battle stats (if you will use this girls).

But "price of question"... Girls leveling have little price. Girls stars cost a lot (including gift's).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Салерион said:

Affection. It's profit (any way) and battle stats (if you will use this girls).

But "price of question"... Girls leveling have little price. Girls stars cost a lot (including gift's).

Thanks, Will first work on leveling all girls I have then work on affection.

Thanks for your help, guys.  A square root system is regressive in a way.

As it's turning out, only a couple of my accounts may be seriously impacted by lack of XP.  To bring most of my girls 'up to speed', so to speak, will require relatively little work as I had used most of the girls in the right respective classes in my teams at some time, even some charmers like Princess Noemy and Kalissa who have good KH stats.   I'm making good progress already.

Thank goodness for those legendary literature items (especially the spell books).  It's not a matter of not being able to afford them; it is the fact that I can only buy eight every eight hours, unless I use kobans to restock.  This is the killer and there may be no legendary items available and only one or two epic items after each timed auto-restock.  So I still expect some slow progress on those girls I need to level up.

They are resetting after you beat their final stage.The drop is not guarateed, but if you get something else, the pool from which you get the final reward is gonna be smaller so you have a bigger chance to get the girl. And after you beat them enough time to get all their final rewards they gonna give you something special. You misunderstood the patchnote somewhere :)

9 hours ago, Rocket Master said:

Thanks, Will first work on leveling all girls I have then work on affection.

For example... i'm on middle lvl of account began buy all books in shop, each shop-update. But i'm dont use gold for this (i mean re-stock shop). End girls leveling for me it's 10% of my spending (at maximum, usually < ). And 50-70% of my spending it's purchasing gifts and uping stars for my girls. In result all my girls 200+ lvl now. But in star-progress... all is sad.

22 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

u should differ between level and stages. each stage has 5 lvl. after u r done with one stage the posses and backgrounds of a boss repeats. by the way the french wiki has already all the information u need. www.hentaiheroes.wikidot.com

Le système de performance

La première fois que vous affrontez une phase d’un Champion, une rotation de 10 positions sexuelles est créée et persistera jusqu’à ce que vous ayez impressionné le Champion sur cette phase.
À chaque tour de la performance, vous baiserez une fille différente, le choix de la fille sera basé sur l’ordre de votre équipe de filles que vous avez choisi lors du draft. Si la position demandée est la position préférée de votre fille, cela doublera la quantité de respect gagné par le Champion.
Après votre performance pour gagner du respect, le Champion baisera sa fille pour se moquer de vous, blessant votre ego. Chaque tour est constitué de la même manière et les tours s'enchaînent jusqu’à ce que la barre de respect du Champion soit rempli ou que la barre d'ego du joueur soit vide.
Si la performance dure plus de 10 tours, les deux rotations, de filles et de positions, se répètent.

You misunderstood my question. And I don’t see an answer to the French wiki either.

I can see now only 1st and 2nd champions with low lvl (0-1).

What i see: when the stage begins, a rotation of ten poses is generated. We make screen in 1st round. On this screen we see poses for rounds 9, 10, 1, 2, 3. And if we wait 6th round and make screen - we see poses for rounds 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. On my 1st and 2nd low lvl champs - both screens (1st round and 6th round) have completely identical rotations of poses. So "pose in round" (pir)... pir9=pir4, pir 10=pir5, pir1=pir6, etc. Based on this - i can make only one screen in 1st round and see all 10 PIR.

What I ask: hi-lvl champs same have identical rotations in 1st and 6th rounds? And in this situation for us enought 1 screen in 1st round. Or on hi-lvl fights we must make 2 screens (in 1st and in 6th rounds) in order to see all 10 poses?

Edited by Салерион

On 7/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

beat that, lol. only 12m ego the boss has. and i did only 200-500k dmg each fight

12m.PNG

after making so much progress at it i bet you should know the answer to my question
what i want to know is what set would be best for champs fights, what do you recommend, full all stats in order to get as much harmony, def and special abilities, (heal here op) as possible or apply also mono stats? i mean from the equipment
what set would be best in your opinion?

Perhaps a touch off-topic, but it's to funny to not share. 😀 For those of us who do NOT speak French and use Google or Bing Translate to read what we hope to find...

Both Google and Bing translate, "Si la position demandée est la position préférée de votre fille, cela doublera la quantité de respect gagné par le Champion.
Après votre performance pour gagner du respect, le Champion baisera sa fille pour se moquer de vous, blessant votre ego." into the (hopefully) unintentional, "If the requested position is your daughter's preferred position, it will double the amount of respect earned by the Champion. After your performance to earn respect, the Champion will fuck his daughter to make fun of you, hurting your ego." 🤣

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. That there comes out to some Red-Neck Hill-Billy shit y'all. LMAO! 🤣

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, Салерион said:

You misunderstood my question. And I don’t see an answer to the French wiki either.

I can see now only 1st and 2nd champions with low lvl (0-1).

What i see: when the stage begins, a rotation of ten poses is generated. We make screen in 1st round. On this screen we see poses for rounds 9, 10, 1, 2, 3. And if we wait 6th round and make screen - we see poses for rounds 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. On my 1st and 2nd low lvl champs - both screens (1st round and 6th round) have completely identical rotations of poses. So "pose in round" (pir)... pir9=pir4, pir 10=pir5, pir1=pir6, etc. Based on this - i can make only one screen in 1st round and see all 10 PIR.

What I ask: hi-lvl champs same have identical rotations in 1st and 6th rounds? And in this situation for us enought 1 screen in 1st round. Or on hi-lvl fights we must make 2 screens (in 1st and in 6th rounds) in order to see all 10 poses?

Each Champion (no matter the stage and how often you beat em) has only 5 positions (mentioned in patch notes over here but a bit hidden). So yes, they will always repeat and one screenshot is sufficient. I personally wait with my screenshot until round 3 of the first fight because then it's displayed in correct order for both round 1-5 and round 6-10 (and so on). And damn do I need that screenshot especially for the later bosses, since position matching makes a huge difference.

Edited by Z-Wave

On 7/2/2019 at 3:40 PM, angga said:

It say we will getting it after we beat the bos, i already did it but i didnt get it

From what i have experienced so far you need to beat the 5 stages of each boss 4 times and on the 4th time you will get the girl

so you need to beat a boss 20 times to get a girl

• Thinking 2

1 hour ago, Kuradur said:

Perhaps a touch off-topic, but it's to funny to not share. 😀 For those of us who do NOT speak French and use Google or Bing Translate to read what we hope to find...

Both Google and Bing translate, "Si la position demandée est la position préférée de votre fille, cela doublera la quantité de respect gagné par le Champion.
Après votre performance pour gagner du respect, le Champion baisera sa fille pour se moquer de vous, blessant votre ego." into the (hopefully) unintentional, "If the requested position is your daughter's preferred position, it will double the amount of respect earned by the Champion. After your performance to earn respect, the Champion will fuck his daughter to make fun of you, hurting your ego." 🤣

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. That there comes out to some Red-Neck Hill-Billy shit y'all. LMAO! 🤣

ofc online translater is not the best, but with abit thinking u can figure out whats the meaning is. otherwise there is always a way to contact kozaku or jacky choun who speak english as well.

4 hours ago, casey said:

From what i have experienced so far you need to beat the 5 stages of each boss 4 times and on the 4th time you will get the girl

so you need to beat a boss 20 times to get a girl

There are eight potential gifts from each boss, so depending on you luck, you will need to beat the last stage up to 8 times before you get the girl.

4 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

ofc online translater is not the best, but with abit thinking u can figure out whats the meaning is. otherwise there is always a way to contact kozaku or jacky choun who speak english as well.

I knew that wasn't the intended meaning, I just enjoy the marvels of technology. However, I'm glad that someone else recognizes the amount of sheer stupidity that a computer can generate from time to time. It just caught me as really funny. Kind of like when the Coke Company tried using the Chinese characters to sound like the Anglo-American name for their product, "Coca-Cola" back in the 1920s; when first translated phonetically into Chinese, the resultant phrase meant “bite the wax tadpole.”

Translation can (and often does if done incorrectly) bite you in the butt... Or at least gift us with a glorious faux pas LMAO! 

Edited by Kuradur

39 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

I knew that wasn't the intended meaning, I just enjoy the marvels of technology. However, I'm glad that someone else recognizes the amount of sheer stupidity that a computer can generate from time to time. It just caught me as really funny. Kind of like when the Coke Company tried using the Chinese characters to sound like the Anglo-American name for their product, "Coca-Cola" back in the 1920s; when first translated phonetically into Chinese, the resultant phrase meant “bite the wax tadpole.”

Translation can (and often does if done incorrectly) bite you in the butt... Or at least gift us with a glorious faux pas LMAO! 

There is an old saying among programmers that comes to my mind. It says: "A computer does not do what you want him to do, it does what you tell it to do"

• Like 3