The truth about affection changes with the update

Asherandai

3 minutes ago, EvilSneasel said:

Grindy as in not enough money can be made unless your on super often, getting on once or twice a day is no longer viable for making much progress.

mate, if you're a collector than you're more than likely grinding for girls. you wont get to large numbers of girls unless you grind.

and yes i'm acceding to your use of the term. its not grinding to me since most of the time is spent waiting.

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

mate, if you're a collector than you're more than likely grinding for girls. you wont get to large numbers of girls unless you grind.

and yes i'm acceding to your use of the term. its not grinding to me since most of the time is spent waiting.

I don't see the point in being a collector when the game has been changed from get girls and make money to get on every 2.5 hrs or less get off repeat and then sink your money into a girl that won't benefit you anyways. 

Edited by EvilSneasel

Just now, EvilSneasel said:

I don't see the point in being a collector when the game has been changed from get girls and make money too get on every 2.5 hrs or less get off repeat and then sink your money into a girl that won't benefit you anyways. 

same reason people collect things like pokemon. to have the full set. you're either a collector or you aren't, collectors aren't looking for benefits.

1 minute ago, Asherandai said:

same reason people collect things like pokemon. to have the full set. you're either a collector or you aren't, collectors aren't looking for benefits.

I can't argue w/ that logic but I can't help but feel discouraged to play the game in its current state. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilSneasel said:

I can't argue w/ that logic but I can't help but feel discouraged to play the game in its current state. 

like i said, i can't change peoples opinons but i can at least make sure they have the right information with which to form those opinions. and i don't want people raving about "super expensive" when comparitively its just been balanced for higher levels, because i don't want new players getting the wrong impression.

Edited by Asherandai

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

like i said, i can't change peoples opinons but i can at least make sure they have the right information with which to form those opinions. and i don't want people raving about "super expensive" when comparitively its just been balanced for higher levels, because i don't want new players getting the wrong impression.

No you don't understand it is expensive compared to the income you make. 

You got it all wrong.

The main problem with the system is that it is a TIME sink.

Money will not be the biggest problem. You require 215 × n affection points to upgrade to star 3. Take an average number for a long time player. Say 49 girls. If you get your 50th girl, you will need 215 × 50 = 10750 affection points. Now take into account that you can get 8 gifts from a shop with an average amount of affection points of (3 + 7 + 15 + 25 + 40 + 60 + 80 + 100)/8 = 41.25. So let's say that on average you get 8 × 41.25 = 330 affection points from the shop. The shop refreshes twice a day. So that is 660 affection points a day. It is very unlikely you can level up at such points of the day that you can get it to 3 times a day. But for the sake of the argument, let us assume you can do that. That would mean that you can get ~1000 affection points per day. So that would mean you would need 11 days to get a girl to star 3.

That is when only doing shop buys. You can off course go for pachinko. At level 47 you pay 49k and that number increases (no stats on that so I cannot do the full math), but on my testserver account I have to pay 350k at level 150. Anyway, on average you get about 1.2 gifts from my experience from a 10x great pachinko. With an average value of 41.25 affection points that leads to about 50 affection point per spin. So to reduce the time sink by a day, it requires you to do 20 spins. Turning it into a money sink real fast the higher your level is.

So now we get to the real problem. They are basically saying not to level up. That will lead to higher pachinko costs. Where do we get our xp from? A little bit from quests and arena fights, but a lot from the missions. What do we get for completing all the missions? 150 kobans (or 25 on Nutaku). So basically the free kobans have turned into a greek gift.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EvilSneasel said:

I don't see the point in being a collector when the game has been changed from get girls and make money to get on every 2.5 hrs or less get off repeat and then sink your money into a girl that won't benefit you anyways. 

59 minutes ago, EvilSneasel said:

I am discouraged as well. It looks like the bosses will drop girls more often (From what I am reading from other players) which would be cool. but leveling up their affection is going to be an endless nightmare now. I really loved the game and i really love seeing the affection screens when you level up. but now it might take weeks and weeks to level up Just one girl, if you have multiple it might take months. 
It would be really nice if girls drop more now, thats a change I can see as positive. but having the affection items have such low numbers is discouraging 

Ok, since people are trying to use it and Sarkasth has kindly provided some figures and rough averages here is the affection scene costs and boss earnings:

First off, affection scenes. Sarkasth has confirmed the formula is the same and provided the base values post update. Pre update the grade 3 cost was 45,000 flat rate.

Girl 1 grade 3: 18,000

Girl 2 grade 3: 36,000

Girl 3 grade 3: 54,000

The break point comes earlier than with affection items. We’ll compare that in a moment once we look at boss earnings as well.

Boss earnings pre-update were negligible. Around 100 per fight, so no ones bothered to remember them for use. Occasionally they dropped sellable items, but trying to honestly factor in RNG with an unknown drop rate would be like trying to find a needle in a field of haystacks while blindfolded. So I’m just going to use my approximate drop rate on ninja spy, which was roughly 10% and of those items that did drop around 90% were common with 10% being rare. UnwrappedGodiva has claimed epics occasionally dropped, which I can neither confirm nor deny since I never received any. I assume those drops were from higher level bosses which I hadn’t reached. However epic items were priced very close to rare items in the market since they were only available through random means or epic pachinko, and (I assume) the devs did not want pay players earning too much. Given this and the large amount of unknown variables we are going to have to make some assumptions, which are:

Common item sell price of 3,500 pre update.

Rare and epic item sell price of 7,000 pre update

I’m basing these off of the current item sell prices, which it has been said 3 time less than the old item sell prices, and I’m almost certainly overestimating them since the current prices increase with level. If I’m not than feel free to replace my figures in the calculations to follow.

Average cash I received from ninja spy was about 100.

Next we need to work out an average earnings for bosses pre-update. Starting with the ninja spy:

(90*3,500 + 10*7,000)/100 = 3,850 to give an average item sell price

(3,850 + 9*100)/10 = 475 to give an average earnings per battle

for other bosses we will need to figure out some kind of improvement rate. Since I never received any rare items from Dark Lord, I’m going to increase the common:rare/epic ratio by 10% for each progressive boss and 100 increase for their cash dropped. I think that’s probably quite generous but higher level players may have experienced more. And I’m going to focus on the last 4 bosses since these are the numbers Sarkasth provided.

Boss 4: ((70*3,500 + 30*7,000)/100 + 9*300)/10 = 725

Boss 5: ((60*3,500 + 40*7,000)/100 + 9*400)/10 = 850

Boss 6: ((50*3,500 + 50*7,000)/100 + 9*500)/10 = 975

Boss 4: ((40*3,500 + 60*7,000)/100 + 9*600)/10 = 1,100

And the average earnings per boss battle after the update provided by Sarkasth:

Boss 4: 9,000

Boss 5: 12,000

Boss 6: 15,000

Boss 7: 20,000

Next unfortunately is required another set of assumptions, how many battles does it take to receive a new girl. Well one girl comes from the story, and 3 girls come from battles in each level, so we need to include that one girl but use the battles for 3. Pre-update it was said several times that the average number of battles before a new girl would drop was around 350. Individual experiences may vary either side of this of course. Post-update the drop rate is supposed to be improved. I don’t think there is any consensus on this currently, so I’m going to say average 200, which again I think may be generous.

Now the next formula will probably look quite complicated because we have so many different factors to include. Since its impossible to include how long it will take you to perform 350 or 200 battles, I have to ignore that time scale however. And since you can receive girls in any order, I can’t include changes in your order either, I will have to assume worst case scenario that you already have all girls prior to these bosses, excluding pachinko exclusives and events for obvious reasons. This brings us straight to girl 17.

Girl # pre-update: (base affection value + base upgrade cost)/(girl number less 1*average earnings + average boss earnings*Number of battles) = what I’m going to call an “earnings rating”.

Girl # post-update: (base affection value*girl number + base upgrade cost*girl number)/(girl number less 1*average earnings + average boss earnings*Number of battles) = earnings rating.

This represents (inaccurately) the comparative costs vs the comparative earnings. Its inaccurate because time is an incomparable variable that alters earnings as it changes. I’m also only going to do the first and last girl from each boss since these are the most important. You can input the numbers yourself if you want to see a specific girl.

Girl 17 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(16*2538 + 725*350) = 0.23625616

Girl 17 post-update: (215*17 + 18,000*17)/(16*1523 + 9,000*200) = 0.16973275

Girl 20 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(19*2538 + 725*350) = 0.19852834

Girl 20 post-update: (215*20 + 18,000*20)/(19*1523 + 9,000*200) = 0.19918674

Girl 21 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(20*2538 + 850*350) = 0.1721415

Girl 21 post-update: (215*21 + 18,000*21)/(20*1523 + 12,000*200) = 0.15738379

Girl 24 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(23*2538 + 850*350) = 0.1684585

Girl 24 post-update: (215*24 + 18,000*24)/(23*1523 + 12,000*200) = 0.17952969

Girl 25 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(24*2538 + 975*350) = 0.1496928

Girl 25 post-update: (215*25 + 18,000*25)/(24*1523 + 15,000*200) = 0.1499645

Girl 28 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(27*2538 + 975*350) = 0.14629944

Girl 28 post-update: (215*28 + 18,000*28)/(27*1523 + 15,000*200) = 0.16770789

Girl 29 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(28*2538 + 1,100*350) = 0.13145085

Girl 29 post-update: (215*29 + 18,000*29)/(28*1523 + 20,000*200) = 0.13066572

Girl 32 pre-update: (14,950 + 45,000)/(31*2538 + 1,100*350) = 0.12929231

Girl 32 post-update: (215*32 + 18,000*32)/(31*1523 + 20,000*200) = 0.14402009

And this is with me being generous in favour of pre-update. Math does not lie.

There are also additional earnings from daily missions but god only knows how that changes with level, and level can’t be predicted when each girl is received. I’ve provided more than enough evidence, do with it whatever you want. I’m done.

Again, it is a time sink leading to a money sink if you want to reduce the time.

At 50 girls you will need 10+ days (increasing with each girl) to get a girl to the third star. There is a good enough chance to get 3 girls from events that happen every month. That means you will need more than a month to upgrade them all. Which will lead to never being able to get all the girls at 3 stars.

Therefore you will need to do pachinko to get enough gifts to be able to upgrade them all. Pachinko just to get gifts is always more expensive. You will overpay for those gifts. Therefore it will become a money sink as soon as you have too many girls.

It is the thing you didn't take into account and it is the basic flaw in your calculations.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Again, it is a time sink leading to a money sink if you want to reduce the time.

At 50 girls you will need 10+ days (increasing with each girl) to get a girl to the third star. There is a good enough chance to get 3 girls from events that happen every month. That means you will need more than a month to upgrade them all. Which will lead to never being able to get all the girls at 3 stars.

Therefore you will need to do pachinko to get enough gifts to be able to upgrade them all. Pachinko just to get gifts is always more expensive. You will overpay for those gifts. Therefore it will become a money sink as soon as you have too many girls.

It is the thing you didn't take into account and it is the basic flaw in your calculations.

accurate.gif.14f1fcfd00458f46b005490951e029d3.gif

On 8/25/2017 at 1:03 PM, Chthugha said:

Yeah

If they were going to lower the affection items SO much.... 

Then AT LEAST cut the time the gifts refill by half.... at least.

Instead of having to wait 12 HOURS to get more more affection gifts, 

They could at least let us buy gifts every 4 hours.

We still get to spent a lot of money but we wont have to wait for SO long. 

I think the biggest problem really is Just having to wait for so long. 

I dont mind if i have to spend so much money but please PLEASE dont make me wait so much! 

( i dont want to have to keep playing pachinko over and over, thats annoying) 

8 hours ago, jyepie said:

Yeah

If they were going to lower the affection items SO much.... 

Then AT LEAST cut the time the gifts refill by half.... at least.

Instead of having to wait 12 HOURS to get more more affection gifts, 

They could at least let us buy gifts every 4 hours.

We still get to spent a lot of money but we wont have to wait for SO long. 

I think the biggest problem really is Just having to wait for so long. 

I dont mind if i have to spend so much money but please PLEASE dont make me wait so much! 

( i dont want to have to keep playing pachinko over and over, thats annoying) 

whats your drop rate for affection items from pachinko like? i'm asking because i seem to get at least 1 rare affection item (40-100) each time, often more. so it works out much cheaper, but based on peoples comments i think i might be getting lucky there.

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎25 at 9:20 AM, EvilSneasel said:

I'm not trying to say the old way was good or w/o flaw but the game is ruined now due to the time and effort a.k.a. grind it has been turned into. I suppose I should also add I don't want the game to be effortless but it's way too grindy now especially since it's supposed to be an idle game.

I feel the new "affection update" has taken out most of the incentive to upgrade harem members affection levels. The cost to buy affection items to increase harem members levels should be lowered by 50 to 70 %. As an example to upgrade Juliette to 4th level requires over 1600 affection points, cost to purchase 100 points is $41000 for a total of $656000 with a final upgrade cost of $270000 for a grand total of $926000. Afterwards if Juliette generates $4000 every 1.5 hours cycle it would take 2315 cycles to get your expenditures back, and that is not including the cost of 12 "kobans" per cycle to collect the $4000.  Why would anyone bother to upgrade to the higher levels for harem members?

11 hours ago, Asherandai said:

whats your drop rate for affection items from pachinko like? i'm asking because i seem to get at least 1 rare affection item (40-100) each time, often more. so it works out much cheaper, but based on peoples comments i think i might be getting lucky there.

Then you must have been very lucky with what you get. I do get about 1.2 gifts from pachinko x10, but I don't get a rare gift per spin. I've had streaks with no gift at all in between, or just a common gift. I think I get about 30-35 affection points per spin on average. This means I will have to do a lot of spins to get gifts for girl 57 to upgrade her to 3 stars. The question arises if it is worth it. Pachinko costs keep increasing with increasing level. And for what do you do it? Just to get the girl to the next star a day earlier?

19 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Then you must have been very lucky with what you get. I do get about 1.2 gifts from pachinko x10, but I don't get a rare gift per spin. I've had streaks with no gift at all in between, or just a common gift. I think I get about 30-35 affection points per spin on average. This means I will have to do a lot of spins to get gifts for girl 57 to upgrade her to 3 stars. The question arises if it is worth it. Pachinko costs keep increasing with increasing level. And for what do you do it? Just to get the girl to the next star a day earlier?

yeah pachinko is better in that its not brokenly profitable like it used to, and the price does need to rise with level because the sell price of items also rises with level, but its not very well balanced yet. the cost rises faster than the selling value i think. at lv28 its still pretty good, but i can see it easily costing too much at around 50-60.

i do get runs with poor returns as well, but i've also had great spins. best i think i had was 400 affection points worth, though that was a one off. on average i'm somewhere between 80-120, so from what your saying i guess im fortunate with pachinko.

On 8/25/2017 at 1:56 AM, Asherandai said:

However girls have also had the affection they require reduced. Using the very first girl, Bunny, as the base value for required affection let’s see how that looks. Prior to the update she required 14,950 affection to reach grade 3, after the update she requires 215 affection to reach grade 3. Grades 4 & 5 are brand new and have no comparative values, so cannot be used to compare.

14,950/215 = a reduction factor of 69.5348837, lets round that to 69.5

This is massively more than the reduction of affection items, which greatly increases their VALUE. But we all know their cost was increased right? Well let’s take a look. Prior to the update the panties cost approximately 36,000 (if anyone has the exact figure feel free to tell me), following the update panties cost 41,701.

69.5/15.6 = 4.45512821, which I’ll round to 4.455. this is a 445.5% increase in the VALUE.

41,701/36,000 = 1.15836111, which I’ll round to 1.158. this is a 115.8% increase in the COST.

The VALUE of panties has increased drastically more than the COST of panties. This is not even mentioning Pachinko which while random will almost always provide far more than buying directly from the market. Unless your luck is god-awful bad… but then nothing can help you.

Your calculations are already horribly incorrect at this point.

Rare Lingerie only cost 6.9k pre-update. It wasn't a 115.8% increase in cost, it was 604.4%. Which, as you yourself point out, doesn't even include how much cheaper Pachinko made things.

Bunny's cost to upgrade (pre-update): 

= (9.583 x 6900) + (1000 + 10000 + 45000)

= $122,125

Bunny's cost to upgrade (post-update):

= (2.15 x 41701) + (3150 + 6750 + 18000)

= $117,551.15

That's the actual cost comparison, and that's ONLY looking at the very first girl. The savings are negligible already and the new system only gets more and more expensive.

For a new player, how much more would it cost them to upgrade 30 girls under the new system?

= (999.75 * 41701) + (1464750 + 3138750 + 8370000)

= $54,664,074.75

And under the old system?

= (287.5 * 6900) + ( 30000 + 300000 + 1350000)

= $3,663,750

That difference is MASSIVE. Yes, it used to be far too cheap and easy, so changing it to scale with how many girls you have made perfect sense. But you can't seriously look at the new number and tell me that isn't prohibitively expensive. Not to mention just how MANY gifts are needed under the new system which either means waiting copious amounts of time for the shop to reset (of course it now resets when you level and I can level once or twice a day, but that's hardly any different from the 12h timer) or doing lots and lots of pachinko. 

And what about pachinko? It's far, far less efficient now. Pre-update I could reliably do the 10x regular spin at a loss of roughly $5,000/spin if I sold everything except books. Now I'm no longer able to afford selling the gifts on top of the books and I'm lucky to get back half of what I spent (which is a loss of roughly $25,000/spin at my current level). Which means not being able to do as much pachinko and therefore not being able to get as many gifts. Pachinko is also just far more of a pain in the ass to use since it's a fair bit more inconvenient to sell back equipment now that they have individually varying stats and no longer stack.

Of course, what about income? It's gone up right?

Well, your girl's income has increased marginally if a decent portion of it came from event girls. Mine went from ~$44k/h to ~$46.5k/h (counting Bunny & Juliet only at 3 stars). Otherwise it would've decreased. It's also important to note that, on average, the amount of time before you can collect again with a girl has also decreased. So unless you're devoting more time to upkeep you'll make less even with a higher hourly rate. And bosses? Let's take a look a Donatien as an example. Before he'd give ~$950/battle, now he gives you ~$9,500/battle. A 10x increase. However, before you'd often get item drops as well, whereas now you don't. Those could usually sell for $1-4k for commons and anywhere from $5-25k for rares. How much that specifically contributed is up in the air but it certainly isn't insignificant and makes that 10x increase far less impressive. If I had to guess, I'd say that it's probably more like a 3-4x increase. And the final source of income is missions. That increased a good amount between more missions + more cash/mission, though I'm not sure how much exactly.

Looking at it all together, there's just no way the income increase even comes close to making up the cost increase. 

And just wait until more girls get 4 and 5 stars. The costs will become insane. Over 900k for the 5 star upgrade cost alone, on the first damn girl. The 30th girl would cost you something like a whopping 28m not even including the costs for gifts. 

Edited by Janaff
  • Like 4

This new version is pointless and not fun to play. No matter what averages and theoretical numbers you want to calculate to try and tell people the changes are good for them, they are bad.

Personally, I am currently stuck in the game and not enjoying my experince any longer.

I have 4 of my 13 harem girls waiting to receive the final purchase of their affection upgrade, all more than 200K. I applied affection to two of them with the stock pile of items I already had before the balancing, and buying some from the market.

I have 60 action points that I can not use for the missions, because I need to purchase a document to receive the reward from the princess. The document costs 250K.

With the new daily missions, I level up at least once a day. After leveling up, I have to buy books from the market to make sure I can max all girls levels. That reduces any money I have been saving down to almost nothing.

Everything costs MORE and has LESS effect.

Almost all MMOs need to go through a re-balancing at some point in their life cycle to get the economy correct. Normally more than one. Any game designer (speaking from experience as a designer and player) doing this for their own game should use the past experiences of other games to avoid all the massive pitfalls. When re-balancing is necessary, there are two things that can change:

INCREASE things: the cost, the amount of things to spend money on...
DECREASE things: the income received, number of ways to receive it, effect of items purchased...
What you really want to avoid, is changing everything completely all at the same time. This is also a basic scientific principle, if you change too many variables at one time, you have no idea what part worked and what part did not. Everything is just different and you have ruined many users experience with the massive changes. You want small incremental changes to try and balance out what you deem a problem. I'm not even sure what problem they were trying to fix because SO many things changed all at the same time.

The game is now just a thing that I wait forever and then click a button to get some income, fight Gruntt, wait a long time. Repeat. I used to be jumping in every hour or two, collecting money, fighting trolls, and advancing the story line. I spent time and effort upgrading the affection of the Harem girls because, generally speaking for this kind of game, spending money on the things that will earn you money faster (or more) is the right choice to get your income ahead of the curve so you aren't constantly waiting on income before you can advance the store line. Now then ENTIRE game is about waiting on income to come in. And then waiting on energy if you get to a good spot and can move forward. And then waiting on fighting to attack if that is required to collect an item to move forward. It isn't Hentai Heroes, it's just Waiting Guy.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Asherandai said:

I played a couple of times and only got very low affection items.

One time i got one affection worth 15. Another time i got two that were worth like 7. 

I got tired of it. 

I rather have the gifts either be refilled 2 Hours, or they should get rid of gifts being worth 3 points or 7 points. 

I am ok if the lowest gift  was 15 points and if they refilled it faster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, demon__J said:

This new version is pointless and not fun to play. No matter what averages and theoretical numbers you want to calculate to try and tell people the changes are good for them, they are bad.

Personally, I am currently stuck in the game and not enjoying my experince any longer.

I have 4 of my 13 harem girls waiting to receive the final purchase of their affection upgrade, all more than 200K. I applied affection to two of them with the stock pile of items I already had before the balancing, and buying some from the market.

I have 60 action points that I can not use for the missions, because I need to purchase a document to receive the reward from the princess. The document costs 250K.

With the new daily missions, I level up at least once a day. After leveling up, I have to buy books from the market to make sure I can max all girls levels. That reduces any money I have been saving down to almost nothing.

Everything costs MORE and has LESS effect.

Almost all MMOs need to go through a re-balancing at some point in their life cycle to get the economy correct. Normally more than one. Any game designer (speaking from experience as a designer and player) doing this for their own game should use the past experiences of other games to avoid all the massive pitfalls. When re-balancing is necessary, there are two things that can change:

INCREASE things: the cost, the amount of things to spend money on...
DECREASE things: the income received, number of ways to receive it, effect of items purchased...
What you really want to avoid, is changing everything completely all at the same time. This is also a basic scientific principle, if you change too many variables at one time, you have no idea what part worked and what part did not. Everything is just different and you have ruined many users experience with the massive changes. You want small incremental changes to try and balance out what you deem a problem. I'm not even sure what problem they were trying to fix because SO many things changed all at the same time.

The game is now just a thing that I wait forever and then click a button to get some income, fight Gruntt, wait a long time. Repeat. I used to be jumping in every hour or two, collecting money, fighting trolls, and advancing the story line. I spent time and effort upgrading the affection of the Harem girls because, generally speaking for this kind of game, spending money on the things that will earn you money faster (or more) is the right choice to get your income ahead of the curve so you aren't constantly waiting on income before you can advance the store line. Now then ENTIRE game is about waiting on income to come in. And then waiting on energy if you get to a good spot and can move forward. And then waiting on fighting to attack if that is required to collect an item to move forward. It isn't Hentai Heroes, it's just Waiting Guy.

Thank you so much for this post.Thank you for sharing.

It is important that they understand that these changes are gonna make a bunch of people quit in frustration.

These changes were made to entice people to play more often during the day, yet the changes might make people to just do something else.

• Like 2

So, I did some math, and if you are looking at girl about 45-50 you are looking at over 5 years to pay for herself if you collect twice a day. And an insane but lower amount of time if you collect every time she is ready.

That said, I can't find the thread where i posted it, it mysteriously vanished from the website. Did anyone see it?

Edited by mrttao

12 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

just check the wiki. there is a list with formulas and upgrading costs under "evolving haremettes"

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

Where do you think the wiki got the info? people first figure it out in the forums and then post it on the wiki.

Also, this thread was created on the 25th, but the wiki only had been edited with the formula on the 29th

2 minutes ago, mrttao said:

Where do you think the wiki got the info? people first figure it out in the forums and then post it on the wiki.

Also, this thread was created on the 25th, but the wiki only had been edited with the formula on the 29th

we the wiki editors are easily capable to do math ourselfs. Being earlier does not mean you're it's right nor does it mean everything is stolen or taken