Space Girls

trunks2585

So looks like the new event started slightly early?  The new theme is out and you can start fighting the villians for the girls or play event pachinko for them.  But the daily quests didn't have anything for day one yet, I'm assuming day 1 will show up with the next events refresh.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Pigs in spaaace!

more like orcs in space- the original concept of starcraft... while i agree for the free boss girls, 2 of the pachinko ones and the avatar girl look nice.

Edited by Cantrix

I got one of these fellas again.  A good start so I hope I didn't peak too early.

I need to retract one of my gripes about the supposed disadvantage of the premature start to this event.  Of course the subsequent missions would not be shortened to fit the time as the new ones were meant to start four and a bit hours later anyway.  The same applies to the combativity recharge.  In one account I was able to start as soon as the event started and I can report that shards I gained were not removed.  I guess not having gained any anyway might've had a bit to do with it.  Silly me and my apologies for stupidity!

I've maxed Quinn's affection and I'm a little disappointed, but others may not agree with me.  After Magical Girls it would've been a hard act to follow.  The Prof is now on 11 shards already after only 13 tries following my acquisition of the Mighty Quinn so in that account (Adrian'smole) I'm on track to get both girls...

image.png.822155434dda61053adfb35d7c255bf6.png

Just to let everyone know the Herbie Hynde posting above is me in another account.  I tried to stop it posting but it went through anyway.  Before I committed to sending it, I tried logging out and logging back in as Zorba the Geek and then posting, but it didn't work.  I'm doing my best to restrict all postings to Zorba the Geek, but stuffed up this time.  I apologise.  My Herbie Hynde account didn't get Quinn anyway; it was Adrian'smole.  All this multiple personality disorder can be just as confusing to me!

Anyway, it looks like the event timing is as I had originally thought.  I compared the daily mission timer with the event timer and it seems we have just under 5 hours less to complete all daily missions before the event ends, so those who missed an event mission and really need the remaining one had better complete ASAP on the final day.  So select the event mission first (I always do anyway).  At least that's what I anticipate.  Getting Oleya might be affected.  What is certain is that we have under 5 hours less combativity time than we might've thought to capture the Prof and Quinn or less time to take part in ER or EvP before the event ends.  So if it was a bug, HH have made no effort to fix it.  Maybe it can't be fixed at this late stage without affecting other timing issues and upsetting some other players.  Oh dear!!

Done, with two days to spare. A total of around 505 combat points to get both girls.

still no jackpots, shards were at least consistently dropping. I've pretty much given up on playing Event P, so event over for me.

This event has been very infuriating for me, but I finally managed to get the boss girls and be done with it!

I managed to get Kerimi on the sixth day after 290 fights, and Quinn hasn't dropped until today after 304 fights. I'm even surprised (and relieved) that I managed to get her without kobans, because two days ago I still needed 48 shards for her and, after a drought, today I still needed to get 35. And yet it's happened.

One thing I believe, however, is that during the events, the tickets to fight the champions should be disabled from the bosses with event girls. It only makes it worse than it already is.

Overall, during the event I've managed to get a few girls: Kerimi, Quinn and Oleya from the event, Katharina from the Epic Pachinko and Dameda and Lissa, the girls from the first two champions.

Good luck to those still trying to get a girl!

3 ore fa, Eman ha scritto:

One thing I believe, however, is that during the events, the tickets to fight the champions should be disabled from the bosses with event girls. It only makes it worse than it already is.

It's your thought but it does not correspond to reality.

The devs have already stated that the drop of the ticket replaces only a drop of money and not that of shard, so there is no change in probability (and in the end you admitted it too since you took both girls without using kobans so perfectly normal).

En 12/7/2019 a las 23:26, Falco82 dijo:

It's your thought but it does not correspond to reality.

The devs have already stated that the drop of the ticket replaces only a drop of money and not that of shard, so there is no change in probability (and in the end you admitted it too since you took both girls without using kobans so perfectly normal).

Waiting until the last day to get the girls is not normal, or at least it shouldn't be.

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Waiting until the last day to get the girls is not normal, or at least it shouldn't be.

Was this the first 12-day event you've participated in since March?

Not sure what this has to do with your bogus claim that ticket drops affect shard drops, by the way. Moving goalposts is not an effective way to avoid acknowledging an error.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

hace 22 horas, _shal_ dijo:

Was this the first 12-day event you've participated in since March?

Not sure what this has to do with your bogus claim that ticket drops affect shard drops, by the way. Moving goalposts is not an effective way to avoid acknowledging an error.

I'm not moving goalposts, and if that's the impression you (or someone else) has gotten, then accept my apologies.

And to be clear, I didn't say in my original post that tickets lowered the drops of the shards, just that one is used to get money instead of the girl or now the shard drop, but fighting to get a ticket instead is discouraging ( in lack of a better word).

Oh, and yeah, I know that since the introduction of the shards system, it's incredibly more difficult to get the boss girls than it was before, which again makes getting "pointless" tickets, given what we'rr tying to get, annoying. With the old system I could get both girls in the first 8-10 days, now I can't get the first one before day 5, and roughly the same for the second one.