What's the first Champions prize you found?

Mythos

What's the first Champions prize you found?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What's the first Champions prize you found?

• Outfit (1 of 3)
    • Background (1 of 3)
    • Theme
    • Girl

3 ore fa, Hotless ha scritto:

It's either outfit or background i can't really remember.

So you already completed more than one time the 5th stage? Then pick one of the two, if you haven't voted yet.

I was 53th to vote (got a background too)... if poll percentages up to now have one minimum of reliability, getting the girl at first round means to really have a big stroke of luck... I just only don't understand why the theme seems to have the same rarity as the girl... IMHO is only one more piece of almost worthless junk.

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I was 53th to vote (got a background too)... if poll percentages up to now have one minimum of reliability, getting the girl at first round means to really have a big stroke of luck... I just only don't understand why the theme seems to have the same rarity as the girl... IMHO is only one more piece of almost worthless junk.

Simply because there is one theme and there are 3 backgrounds and character items 😂

The rest is probably down to a small sample size.

Edited by Chthugha

On 7/3/2019 at 1:33 AM, Daniele said:

I got the girl here on HH and a background on nutaku.

On the test server i got 2 backgrounds from the first champion and the theme from the second.

From the 2nd champion i got an outfit here and a background on nutaku.

I got Dameda on the first try with the first champion, and a theme setting with the second champion on the first try round. Stuck with the third champion at the moment as he is the current one kicking my tush around. Second try with the first champion net me some outfit that I'm not going to even look at due to being content with the outfit I am already wearing.

Though to be honest... Dameda is useless... at least for me as a Know-How and that she doesn't provide any actual money income back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Looking at the results, I think we can start to think people do not know the difference between a theme and a background 😂

They look the same after all.

Or maybe they directly don't care about the difference, because they deem both the same thing: junk.