3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

4 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

Agree. Those (awful) new avatars were added, but that green notification is still there.

When I first saw them I thought: they should be some tokens that can be exchanged for other avatars, nice idea!! What a disappointing in discovering they ARE the actual avatars.

2 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

Thank you. They're 3 star legendary girls, right?

Looks like that, yes

1 minuto fa, blaa ha scritto:

well, in my script gruntt and edwarda were also colored, so i didnt think so - also there is none of the the new girls in the overview, so I guess it was not planned and a rush decision,

Well, in that case, probably so... guess my script tried to warn me somehow 😅

2 minuti fa, blaa ha scritto:

but anyways, like I said, at least something to do - and I only got 32 shards out of it, so there is still a lot to go for ... 😃

True, still let's hope we also get something out of it 😬

The two new girls and 200 combativity is a nice gesture. However, I was about to suggest a make-up event, so if anyone from Kinkoid reads this, feel free to use this at some point in the future:

Make an event that seeds girls in a user-specific fashion. If a user has shards for a girl but not completed, put them at the villains. Seed them by taking the girl the user has the most shards and put them in the lowest world (so they have to fight that villain the least) and continue from there. For all remaining villains (and users who don't have girls with shards), seed girls at random ranked by rarity and star level, preferably girls from missions they don't have. E.g. Dark Lord and Ninja spy have 3-star Rare Girls, Gruntt and Edwarda have 3-star Epic Girls, Donatien has a 5-star Rare Girl, etc. etc.

Also, please, for the love of fuck, if you hand out 200 Combativity, ADD THEM TO WHAT THE USER HAS and don't just set each user to 200. Lost 10 combativity this way.

Edited by sucker360
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, blaa said:

well, in my script gruntt and edwarda were also colored, so i didnt think so - also there is none of the the new girls in the overview, so I guess it was not planned and a rush decision, but anyways, like I said, at least something to do - and I only got 32 shards out of it, so there is still a lot to go for ... 😃

1121 said yesterday that the colored name is a bug

Well 200 combtivity is nice and all, but you could've given a higher droprate if this was meant to be a gift or a recompense for the shitty anniversary thusfar... Only got 17 shards of Elina and didn't even try for Petra...

4 minutes ago, sucker360 said:

Did Kinkoid say how long Petra and Elina will be available? They don't appear in the listing of girls in the event timer popup, but the announcement message also doesn't specify.

Their Location is listed as Epic Pachinko.

hace 1 hora, blaa dijo:

Did we get the 200 combativity and the two new girls for complaining or was it intentional it the first place - anyways nice to get, at least some kobans can now be spent - the event has just won a little bit more sympathy.

There's no doubt in my mind that this is a compensation for such lame event.

hace 1 hora, Dmytro dijo:

I am happy to say that they fixed the boss girls portion of the event, which was previously like Epic Days but without epic girls.  The 200 combativity gift (plus ordinary combativity over 5 days) should allow getting one girl from a troll without without buying refills (or many refills).  And the two new girls give something to do even for dedicated long-time players.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nowhere says that the new girls will stay for 5 days and, with the next revival starting in 4 days, it's obvious that once the event is over in a little more than 2 days, the new girls will also be gone.

hace 19 minutos, sucker360 dijo:

The two new girls and 200 combativity is a nice gesture. However, I was about to suggest a make-up event, so if anyone from Kinkoid reads this, feel free to use this at some point in the future:

Make an event that seeds girls in a user-specific fashion. If a user has shards for a girl but not completed, put them at the villains. Seed them by taking the girl the user has the most shards and put them in the lowest world (so they have to fight that villain the least) and continue from there. For all remaining villains (and users who don't have girls with shards), seed girls at random ranked by rarity and star level, perferably girls from missions they don't have. E.g. Dark Lord and Ninja spy have 3-star Rare Girls, Gruntt and Edwarda have 3-star Epic Girls, Donatien has a 5-star Rare Girl, etc. etc.

Also, for the please of fuck, if you hand out 200 Combativity, ADD THEM TO WHAT THE USER HAS and don't just set each user to 200. Lost 10 combativity this way.

This! Oh, so much this. I also lost more than 10 fights.

On the topic of the added girls, I decided to give Petra from Dark Lord a go: 47 shards in 200 fights. With a bit more than two days to go, that's 100 free fights available, so I'll probably need at least 5 refills to get her.

I think i should have used those combat points with Jackson.

LOL. I'm speechless. This middle-event make-up is wrong at so many levels. I'm even a bit infuriated by that final remark in the news statement "Did I satisfy your wishes?" Well, NO, you didn't. Not now, not like this. And I would've preferred if you just turned the page and started to think about designing a better event for next anniversary. But this is lame

Edited by pozi

And I did not succumb to provocation. And continued methodically kick Final. As a result, I finished off one of the two gray girls (20 shards remained to be picked up at that time), several shards on the last one, and dropped 55 shards of an event girl. And I clearly understand that I can get an event girl from Final only by purchasing 100-200 fights.

Il y a 1 heure, Dmytro a dit :

I am happy to say that they fixed the boss girls portion of the event, which was previously like Epic Days but without epic girls.  The 200 combativity gift (plus ordinary combativity over 5 days) should allow getting one girl from a troll without without buying refills (or many refills).  And the two new girls give something to do even for dedicated long-time players.

Or players aren't paying during the event. So, they took 2 girls from the next epic days to avoid a disaster. For them, it may be like Christmas when nobody buy gifts.

HH.thumb.jpg.1648a4fc0f7852d7326726ad4553b996.jpg

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

That free avatar is lame.

They gave us 200 combativity, AWESOME! but it only served for 32 shards on the first girl for me. And since I'm broke thanks to the stupid pachinko I won't be able to refill to get her.

They somehow managed to make things even worse for me.

Thank you kinkoid...

In my opinion, Kinkoid has done a good move with the 200 free combativity and the two new girls in the villains, so now the event rating has passed from bad to regular (just below good).

Was it prepared in advance or was it a reaction to the complaints? We'll never know for sure, but some of the things people asked were addressed.

You want a gift? Take 200 free combativity (remember those are 10 refills = 2160 kobans).

You want (new) girls (not event reward ones) in villains? Voilá! Petra and Elina in the lower bosses.

Add this to the arena girl, the best feature of this event (although I had Norou I can recognize that) and you have a event that you can enjoy a little bit.

Some people will say that it is insufficient, that they want more girls in villains (me too, of course), that the drop rate is too low (about 10% as usual, but some people took a bad streak) or the shard spread is too low making the girls costlier (true, 1-4 shards is not what I expected, but 1-5 shards like epic days, ), and the free avatars are too plain (I expected some of the girl ones) but you have to recognize that they have fixed part of the claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jelom said:

In my opinion, Kinkoid has done a good move with the 200 free combativity and the two new girls in the villains, so now the event rating has passed from bad to regular (just below good).

Was it prepared in advance or was it a reaction to the complaints? We'll never know for sure, but some of the things people asked were addressed.

You want a gift? Take 200 free combativity (remember those are 10 refills = 2160 kobans).

You want (new) girls (not event reward ones) in villains? Voilá! Petra and Elina in the lower bosses.

Add this to the arena girl, the best feature of this event (although I had Norou I can recognize that) and you have a event that you can enjoy a little bit.

Some people will say that it is insufficient, that they want more girls in villains (me too, of course), that the drop rate is too low (about 10% as usual, but some people took a bad streak) or the shard spread is too low making the girls costlier (true, 1-4 shards is not what I expected, but 1-5 shards like epic days, ), and the free avatars are too plain (I expected some of the girl ones) but you have to recognize that they have fixed part of the claims.

That is honest. Most of all it seems that they are trying to make at least something, otherwise no one buys useless "birthday packages". This is me about 2 new girls and 200 fights for bait. About avatars and a green splinter in the eyes - I just keep silent. Narou - one only pleasure.

il y a 53 minutes, jelom a dit :

The problem is that they already fucked up pretty hard and now they are trying to quickly fix things by throwing some girls and free combativity points. It is much harder to calm an angry fanbase than to please a neutral one. Them not responding AT ALL to their players complaints for two whole days also wasn't a smart move on their part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Arena girl, for THIS event, should have been matched to the player's Class. In the future, I'd like to see either getting from wins some shards if girls you don't have (completed) from the opponent's line up (if you don't have her). Or shards of girls in your harem you're still trying to get.

When *gifting* refills of any kind, perhaps instead of just applying them directly to the counter—overflowed counters don't continue to accrue the free ones—add them to the Refill Screen. For example, I decide to refill combats, the screen comes up and says "you have a gift of XXXX. These will be applied first (even if it overflows the counter)". Of course, we should be alerted to the Gifts same as we are now, by in-game mail announcements.

This way I don't lose anything no matter how many I had and an overflowed counter is not prevented from gaining new free units. Usually players add when they are at zero, but they also don't have to. It's the *player's choice*.

I agree that an Anniversary *celebration* should be MONTH-long. Any short-event girls could either be added to the Month-long überevent, or added as like "short mini events-inside-event. Like an overlay; "Hay, in addition to the fun for all which is the Kinkiversary, for the next X days you can *also*…"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Helix said:

The problem is that they already fucked up pretty hard and now they are trying to quickly fix things by throwing some girls and free combativity points. It is much harder to calm an angry fanbase than to please a neutral one. Them not responding AT ALL to their players complaints for two whole days also wasn't a smart move on their part.

Well, if you want to be nasty about this whole situation, then this 200 free combativity + 2 new girls is just their way to get people to spend more money. 

I mean, as they started the event without any new girls, lots of people have spend their kobans to pachinko's. But now that there is new girls and 200 free fights gets most people at 25-50% done with the girls. But for the rest people have buy refills, which to many actually means buying more kobans or as they don't have any. 

So, this whole thing might not be a way for devs to appease the playerbase, but prior planned tactic to get people to first waste their kobans to pachinko and then add new girls, so people would buy more kobans.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

1121 said yesterday that the colored name is a bug

yeah, thanks for confirming, just figured as much

1 hour ago, jelom said:

they did, and you have to recognize this, absolutley and still you are wondering why they were doing it this way - if it really was because of the feedback there were so many better ways to do it. You can see how many people are still being pissed, some even more since this gift (and of course, you can never do it like everbody wants it, but at least you could try better to please a lot more people than they did (and of course you never really know, what consequences your action have, but they probablly could have gotten some feedback of the community before doing something (and again, it was the easy way, cause the girls were probably already ready for the next event))).

Some of the suggestions for Kinkoid in their recent official survey probably went something along the lines of: Worst event ever. How difficult would it have been to just add even a couple of new drops along with the regular event drops...>:(

Therefore, I also lean towards the idea that this is a reaction to the complaints.o.O(Unless this was all a devious plan by Kinkoid; since they realized that anything below 2nd Anniversary level would be unacceptable to the player base, therefore, they needed to demonstrate how bad things could actually go before conveniently coming to the rescue and manipulating the players into being satisfied with only two drops. Or some other cold hearted manipulation as mentioned above.:o)

In any case, this time the devs appear to have listened to the player complaints and have actually done something to fix the problem instead of completely ignoring it as has been done a number of times before. This unprecedented initiative from Kinkoid should be appreciated.:$

Of course, we all hoped for more, but credit (as little as it may be) should be given where it's due.:$

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, if you want to be nasty about this whole situation, then this 200 free combativity + 2 new girls is just their way to get people to spend more money. 

I mean, as they started the event without any new girls, lots of people have spend their kobans to pachinko's. But now that there is new girls and 200 free fights gets most people at 25-50% done with the girls. But for the rest people have buy refills, which to many actually means buying more kobans or as they don't have any. 

So, this whole thing might not be a way for devs to appease the playerbase, but prior planned tactic to get people to first waste their kobans to pachinko and then add new girls, so people would buy more kobans.  

yeah, it might, but it makes not a lot sense. Everything seems so misplanned and spontaneous that you really cant see a bigger plan behind all this. Probably just reacting to the bad feedback in the easiest and fastest way, but hey, speculation is never really helpful (at least most of the time)

• Like 1