3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

"Excellent" event. It turned out that I have absolutely all the girls except those in the pachinko and the great pachinko. So the event did not give me a single new girl (I could buy two in pachinko at any other time).
And I didn’t understand the moment about 11 girls with villains - I counted only 10. Do Jackson’s Girl Crews have an event for the time of the event?

3 minutes ago, LOLWhisper said:

"Excellent" event. It turned out that I have absolutely all the girls except those in the pachinko and the great pachinko. So the event did not give me a single new girl (I could buy two in pachinko at any other time).
And I didn’t understand the moment about 11 girls with villains - I counted only 10. Do Jackson’s Girl Crews have an event for the time of the event? 

Jackson: Nemah

I enjoy this game! Been playing it one and a half years and it still holds my interest.

But I don't understand this event. I would prefer a normal event.

No girls to get with the bosses, have them all.
Have Norou, so nothing at the arena.

All I can do is get girls in the pachinko, and I can do that whenever.

If there had been some girls to get at the bosses I would have happily bought the special offer, now I see no reason to. That's just bad business.

And no special anniversary girl? Come on!

• Like 3

hace 5 horas, Cantrix dijo:

what's worrying me is that the next annyversary will probably have the same model... i am not holding my breath anymore.

I'm not so sure about that. After all, it's the third kind of model we've had in three years, so it's pretty safe to say that devs don't know what to do for their anniversaries.

Who knows, maybe next year the anniversary will be worth it.

What I mainly dislike is the presentation in the town event menue: there is ONE of ELEVEN boss girls listed (screen from test server, main account all "affected")

image.png.e1f8669d067fdfd2ade9883510f09fe9.png

I was so happy about the event screen for different reasons. 

And last anniversary it did not yet exist - I immediatly knew that it will be impossible to have events again with 6+ girls. 

Since then I got a little bit disproven, something like less than 10 seems possible.

WHY are this time 4 of 5 town screen girls in pachinko only and NO hint to the manyfold boss girls? (in case you really don't have them, seems rare).

Edited by windia
  • Thinking 1

48 minutes ago, windia said:

What I mainly dislike is the presentation in the town event menue: there is ONE of ELEVEN boss girls listed (screen from test server, main account all "affected")

Not sure if i understand you, but have you tried the mousewheel?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

@Valgo Move on, you're derailing the thread.  The main point is discussing that this 'celebration' sucks ass.  And this is why I'll never pay the devs a dime. 

Derail? Ask that nut case over there in the first place. I been in the point regarding how much crap the event was with all those built in hype, it is that loose screw think it is funny to derail it in the first place & trying to put his word into someone else mouth.

How fun it was to have a schedule of event that told you absolutely nothing, built up a hype & just in the end say "Fuck you" in the face. It isn't the first time, it isn't the last time either. 

Having this kind of crap being occasionally throw into you isn't fun in the first place.

Edited by Valgo

I'm new to the game so I'm happy with getting Norou at a lower cost than the traditional legendary girls.

Other than that this event feels clumsily put together by an intern because everyone else went on vacation. That's how it feels to me.

image.thumb.png.794e8a6578c16e1103c7dbe5d1db33d5.png

They didn't even bother with adapting the text. This is the level of care we are dealing with here...

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Norou is incredibly easy to get for free. Totally unexpected for a 5-star legendary. Am already at 25 shards, should be in the bag in 2-3 days.

On the other hand, am struggling with boss girls, have not got more than 2 shards per combat. Anyone knows what is the range of shard drop? Is it 1-12 like in revivals?. 

1 minute ago, szilar said:

So the Anniversary Event is just for new Players. Long Time Players that already obtained the Non-Pachinko Girls have a Cash Event thus. Such a shame.

Yeah basically a big FU to players who actually play since the beginning.

• Like 3

The saddest thing is that it is not actually an intentional FU. They did not calculate what girls to put where to maximise their profits or to coax players to buy kobans or whatever.
They just did not think at all and did it randomly and without care. Already late on Friday in Discord and even more on Monday there will be devs saying about some things: "Oh yeah, so sorry, it wasn't intentional, just happened that way."
So the biggest FU from the part of the devs is that they thought about the anniversary less than anyone who has been playing this game for more than a year. For them, it was a tedious event to put together without any thought or care, just as cheaply as possible.
Someone took 5 minutes to pick random girls and place them randomly between villains, Epic and Event pachinko and nobody bothered to check and think if it was a good placement. The message is: We care about this game less than anyone who is stupid enough to keep playing for more than half a year.

• Like 8

Again, this would imply that they thought players may not like the event. It would be an intelligent decision.
They just forgot about the forum announcement because nobody thought about it and nobody cared. It will be another "oh, sorry, wasn't intentional" thing when someone comes to work on Monday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magnesium said:

The only good thing about this event is Norou in the arena. Not because of the girl, I have her like everything available outside patchinko in this event but because it means they created the mechanism to put girls in the arena and could reuse it later.

Just found Nourou in the arena.  She might just be the only girl in this event that I don't already have.  I'm at somewhere around 18 wins and five shards for her at this point.  Here's hoping there are enough waking hours when I'm not at work during this event for me to get her, or I won't get any girls at all.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

The saddest thing is that it is not actually an intentional FU. They did not calculate what girls to put where to maximise their profits or to coax players to buy kobans or whatever.
They just did not think at all and did it randomly and without care. Already late on Friday in Discord and even more on Monday there will be devs saying about some things: "Oh yeah, so sorry, it wasn't intentional, just happened that way."
So the biggest FU from the part of the devs is that they thought about the anniversary less than anyone who has been playing this game for more than a year. For them, it was a tedious event to put together without any thought or care, just as cheaply as possible.
Someone took 5 minutes to pick random girls and place them randomly between villains, Epic and Event pachinko and nobody bothered to check and think if it was a good placement. The message is: We care about this game less than anyone who is stupid enough to keep playing for more than half a year.

Ya know, more than once I've wondered if the devs are trying to slowly sabotage their game to drive off players so they can shut it down once enough people have left and be 'guilt free' because they are tired of working on it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As a fairly new player(started in November) I'm also disappointed. The only two good things are Norou in the Arena and the ability to get old mission girls from bosses. But that's all. Norou in arena is good, no question, but even the girls from bosses is just that - a chance. Not only shard drops are low(only 1 shard in 23 battles for me, so it looks like the same chance as legendary girls), but also you can't actually get the girls you missed, because bosses start with the most recent ones. Out of 11 boss girls I don't have 5 and I'm in the middle of "Heroes University" now, so I have access to only 3 of those 5 girls I'm missing. And I think this situation is even more dire for players who joined more recently, because for them all missed girls could be locked in an inaccessible regions. So it's really disappointing, that you can't even try for those missed girls, while you have a lot of other low-level bosses just standing there and giving you nothing.

But the most disappointing part is the fact that some of girls that are locked in pachinko now are actually the girls that were boss drops recently, so for the most of them I have a lot of shards and instead of finishing those shards to full girls the only option I have is to get 100 of those shards. Shard system was supposed to be rewarding and not other way around. Now I can't even try to play pachinko, because if it landed on the girls with 50+ shards it would feel like a waste of kobans instead of "Yay! I won a girl!". (Yes, I will get a lot of gifts, but I can buy those without kobans). Basically, it's the only event where it's unrewarding to even try pachinko, because you will be wasting all those accumulated shards.

So, to recap. It's the most bleak and disappointing event so far for me. I got teased with an ability to get the mission girls, but instead I can even try for only half of those mission girls. And the chances to get those are the same as for legendary girls. Like, really?! Legendary rate drop for rare girls? And also a Pachinko filled with girls I already have a lot of shard for. So trying pachinko will not be rewarding, because shards will be wasted. The only saving grace for this event is "You can get Norou in Arena", everything else is more frustrating than rewarding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1