Champion fight loss before negative ego-health (SKIP button NOT used)

Klavin

18 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

It's supposedly a graphic design problem, the arithmetic resolution of the fight works fine, but the graphic interface is buggy, and sometimes shows weird results... 
Kinkoid is aware of it and working on the matter. 

Thank you for this information, as it could have been very appreciated in these words from a SUPPORT ticket reply in this fashion instead of what I did receive(as I posted previously). That would have been a much better reply to a Support ticket... A quick side note, the EGO showing ZERO at the end of the matches now is still NOT accurate, but at least it makes me hope they are seriously looking to fix this.  It will be much better when numbers shown on the screen match what is actually happening in the game and at the end of the match too.

Regardless of that, if it is indeed just a graphics issue, then I feel there must be MANY issues with the graphics of these at higher levels on the champions.  I am meaning the posted damage the champion does to YOU and even the heals etc. they give themselves are not being posted with the correct amounts in the process of actually watching a fight(not using the SKIP button). I recorded some videos of matches and the numbers did not add up properly to what was being shown(damage amounts shown from champions not matching actual damage done to My ego etc. and others). I have been waiting to see if and when any *better* information was given about this issue to say anything about this...  Anyways, if Kinkoid thinks they know what the actual issue is and working on it, I sincerely hope they have plans to expedite the issue and resolution as it truly affects daily play and progression in the game.  Furthermore, if they do indeed believe it is just a graphics issue, but their math is correct, then they seriously need to rework the champion system to either offer more tickets, reduce the price of energy needed for one round(instead of 60 as it is now), or possibly reduce the amount of impression the champions gain at each area and each stage of progression. First stage of Sky Harbor being 9.4MIL+ impression and they do a LOT of damage to you.

One other aspect is the girls that can be won from the champions on the 5th stage are a very nice thing to work for(and all of the other loot too)!  However, Each has their own specialty and from what I have seen are the newest best in class(they have the most rewards for the specialty they are as they have five stars and better statistics than any other in there class in the game).  It is unfair for people with Charm to have the LAST champion who starts with more impression than stage five(0.5) of the previous champion as their specialty.  Charm specialty users will have to spend a LOT more tickets or attempts for a chance to get the best girl in their class than any other class.  This should have been foreseen in testing and addressed for balance at that time before it was ever released.  They SHOULD have implemented the SAME impression for EACH SPECIALTY at each stage of progression. I.E. Three different champions each have the same amount of impression each has a DIFFERENT specialty of girl(along with other rewards) at the 5th stage possible.  Each time the 5th stage is passed, the impression is harder as it is at each stage to get to stage five(but is the exact same for all three specialties at that stage). This would allow for people to concentrate their efforts on the girl they wanted or other rewards they wanted from a champion without having to spend more tickets than another specialty.  Of course the girl at stage five is random, rare winning and some may have to go through the five stages more than others before getting the girl (spending more tickets as it is now to get the girl so nothing different there).  Ultimately people could progress through champions to get to the new area ones ( Elite, Visor, Sky, etc.), but with EQUAL amount of impression starting(and increasing) for their specialty when they get their as others will have when they see theirs and are on the same stage.  Ok, it is not a perfect solution, but there are many ways this could be refined. One is Tabs on the champion screen for each specialty so a person can choose their specialty to fight for girls from champions and gear etc., but still have the possibility to fight other specialty champions at any time they choose to get other special outfits from them and the girls too. Another is at least a balance of equal impression for the first three champions then the last three so it is more balanced and equal for each specialty.

I could add more, but I have said enough about this for now, as this last part was not on this topic....but a bit of something else that is bothering Me greatly so say the least(and some others I have spoke to)...

43 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

That's a bit out of your initial subject matter, but, yes, Charms are indeed again fucked with this feature... 

Yes it is indeed.  I am going to start a new topic concerning this under the suggestions/bug reporting area. See what other people may think about it.  I think they will have to completely revamp the entire champion system to correct the issue and make it more balanced, but it should have been foreseen before it was ever released. I am not sure what the hell they were thinking about releasing this unbalanced feature without consideration of their own mechanic of three different specialties and this blatantly, and obviously having bias to Hardcore(as being the cheapest possible BEST IN CLASS champion to acquire)...

Thank you again for your information! :)

20 hours ago, Klavin said:

I am not sure what the hell they were thinking about releasing this unbalanced feature without consideration of their own mechanic of three different specialties

They were thinking about how fucking charm players even more with the new League scoring system 🤣

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

They were thinking about how fucking charm players even more with the new League scoring system 🤣

The new League scoring system they are about to put into the game WILL matter with the Champion system and best in class girls WILL affect this greatly!

This is another reason I wrote this, it is a long read but worth it and I added another part under the initial statement they CAN implement NOW, overnight even and VERY EASY!!!

I have stopped playing champions because of this *SHOW ZERO AT END* supposed *FIX* is ridiculous. It is NOT accurate for the damages and heals show; it just randomly at some point shows ZERO and YOU LOST!  There is obviously still a problem with the accumulated match numbers over time on these the higher the rounds go. OR, if as they say it is a just a *graphics* problem, then they NEED TO FIX THE GRAPHICS for what we see on our screen and not have some *secret or hidden* values that we do not see on our screen to evaluate how we are doing against the champions.  My computer is NOT OLD, and it plays top end real time game at maximum setting with no latency and very good FPS and ping. So there is no reason this browser game cannot show the proper numbers when playing them.  I have tested this many ways, and when I have a fresh restart on My computer and this is the ONLY Thing open and running in a browser there should be no excuse for this to happen. Furthermore, the crazy unbalanced nature for the different champion specialties cost to get the top girl in the game, from the champions is unacceptable.  I noticed the daily timed mission have less tickets offered now as rewards since I stopped doing champion matches due to severe frustration and disappointment with the DEVs on this game for this to go on this long(both issues even)... 😠😒

I am now seriously considering QUITTING HH and just forget about it after over two years of constant play!  I have already researched here in the forums about how to do a club leader change as I do not want the faithful members of the club I started to suffer if I do quit. Two weeks left on my gold card membership(as I have always had a membership since they were started in the game), and I will make the choice around that time if I submit a support ticket to change the club leader and once it is done, I will quit...☠️

• Thinking 1

Don't want to disappoint you, but if memory serves me right, the only way to accomplish a club leader change is to contact the support and communicate the details of the change, and the change itself requires quite a bit of time, in the order of weeks at least.

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Don't want to disappoint you, but if memory serves me right, the only way to accomplish a club leader change is to contact the support and communicate the details of the change, and the change itself requires quite a bit of time, in the order of weeks at least.

I had wrote this...

5 hours ago, Klavin said:

and I will make the choice around that time if I submit a support ticket to change the club leader and once it is done, I will quit...☠️

The time frame of "weeks at least," as you put it, I was not aware it would take so long...Yet another thing they have failed to correct/improve in the game. There are MANY, many posts in the forums about the lack of a club leader change or replacement mechanic in the game. This includes multiple posts in the forums about mentioning their club leader quitting etc. and the active members not having any way to manage the club after they have invested a lot of time and game currency to upgrade the club... Another #FAIL, IMO of the DEVs. Oh and the people having replies in the forums telling them to contact the old leader, and have them contact support to submit a change as a *solution* is a joke! ...as if they have that persons personal contact information! ...OR if that person would even be interested in *helping* on a game they quit playing lol...If they wanted to help out, they would have researched it as I did, and submitted the change, so all of those people are SOL!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 4:21 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello!

The issue is already resolved.

The bug has been proved to be purely visual.

This is still NOT fixed! look at this screen shot I just took...

HH 14Aug19 Lost 6136 left.jpg

On the last hit of the Champion, My girl did a Narcissism effect, yet the game did NOT compensate for it until AFTER the match said YOU LOST!  as it read ZERO for my EGO then added the correct amount back after it was on the You lost screen reflecting I STILL HAD EGO LEFT!

VERY incompetent programmers you have there and their LIES of saying it is just a VISUAL problem that has been *fixed* is BULL SHIT!

EVERYONE needs to complain to them to GET THIS PROPERLY FIXED ASAP!!!  It has been going on WAY too long along with their LIES of saying it is just a *visual problem*... 

• Haha 1

So it still happens with other champions too...🤔 After all the battles i had with Matsuda without a problem, i thought he was ok.

Anyway, i think you're overreacting a bit. It certainly needs to be fixed, but usually this bug makes you lose only 1 turn per battle. Sure, it's annoying, but it's not that big of a deal IMHO.

20 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Noticed something.

Sometimes after opponent strikes your ego goes to zero before rising again to something like 3k

There's some sort of desync going on. What's supposed to happen is that the displayed ego gets reset to 0 after the last round has been scored, presumably to avoid the previous subpar design where the battle ended with negative ego numbers on display. (Compare to regular PvP battles, where the final result is also 0, not negative.) However, sometimes these two steps seem to happen the wrong way around, i.e. the display gets reset to 0 too soon and then it switches to the actual calculated last-round total. That number can be positive if the scoring bug that's under discussion in this thread has happened, but this desyncing issue itself is in addition to that, and is purely a visual thing.

Anyway, after seeing the scoring problem in action myself (I'm finally back to fighting Visor after acquiring the three 3-star girls), I tend to concur with this comment elsewhere that it's probably related to reassurance heals not going beyond the original ego.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...