retro no shards

DUBURA

I should correct that last statment, what is different between events is the shard range 1-6, 1-12, 1-5, 1-3, but all statistics taken by many players show that the drop rate is about 10% in event (in villain's girls is different, the shard range and ALSO the drop rate decrease in later bosses). the quality of the girl: rare, epic or legendary does not change the drop rate or the shard range, it depends only of the event type.

Edited by jelom

6 minutes ago, jelom said:

I should correct that last statment, what is different between events is the shard range 1-6, 1-12, 1-5, 1-3, but all statistics taken by many players show that the drop rate is about 10% in event (in villain's girls is different, the shard range and ALSO the drop rate decrease in later bosses). the quality of the girl: rare, epic or legendary does not change the drop rate or the shard range, it depends only of the event type.

i think 10% is a bit high. its more like 8%.

• Thinking 1

Happened to me on the anniversary. I was getting maybe 5 shards per x10 play then around half attraction I did x10 at least 5 times and nothing like it just stopped or was blocked

Edited by nope1

There really should be a "longest shard drought" award. Its something kinkoid could track. I.e.: say the current drought record stands at say 87 (at one point I think I held the record). When you go 88 fights without a shard you get a legendary piece of gear. It could be a seabird with blue feet from the genus Sula. Every day you do your 50 battles (against bosses with girls) and remain shardless you get another Sula prize.

As a counter example retro girls was over for me early in the morning of day 2. I already had Rebecca from last year. Oxton dropped  (+5 flowers) after 65 fights. No 100 drop. All free fights. Thats about 1 1/2 shards per fight. I kept waiting for the reversion to the mean but nope, just more shards. Yikes.

And for some reason I am sure that the author of the topic or something is confusing (for example, he attacked the boss with whom the girl he already has). Or, at least, greatly exaggerated.
Nick on the forum is different from the nick in the game. which complicates the question a little. But...
I just watched the boss fights ladder. Players with such an avatar have no more than 1.2kk fights per week. Those. on the anniversary for the sake of two new purple girls, this player has done as many fights as he, according to his statements, was now following in a regular event with old girls. Hmm ... and why is it hard for me to believe in it ?

Besides. If a player REALLY had 40x10 in a row without shards ... No need to be very smart, so that the next 10x10 can be accompanied with screenshots. What was not done, for some reason. What more outweighs the scales in favor of groundless whining. Personally, I would have already begun to take screenshots after the first 10x10 without shards, so that I REALLY complain about something.

In the past unlucky streaks were often reported. If memory serves me right there was a thread, a little after the introduction of the affection shards mechanic, where players reported their max number of drops without shards, and there the record was established between 200 and 220 battles without a shard drop. Apart the quite common occurrence of a couple days without a shard drop, I must admit that 400 shards without a single drop pulverizes every report I have heard.

The best suggestion i can give to @DUBURA is to archive that long unlucky streak and restart from those 10 shard drop. And, furthermore, don't forget that this is a game of patience. Unluckily, some players find themselves to need much more patience than others. And HH has proven itself to be a game with a random system that, sooner or later, fucks every player. Long, big, and all in.

• Like 1

it was the right boss fortunately the last 1 1/2 days have made up for the shit drops i finally Got Rebecca after getting 15 shards per 10XPower and almost half way with Qxton  but it cost me 1000 Koban in recharges but my drops seem to have improved

Capture.PNG

@DUBURA, You can see why people are reluctant to believe a 400 shardless run right?

Using a reasonable 8% shard drop rate the probability of no drops in the next consecutive 400 rolls is:

0.92 ** 400 = 3.2743940179851314e-15.

1 in 305 Trillion. (Using the reasonable def of trillion, where things go thousands -> millions -> billions -> trillions in steps of 1000. Not that UK mess from the same people who gave use the imperial system, drams, and a bushel of different miles.) :D

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

• A 200 drought is about 1 in 17 million. Really rare but plausible.
  • A 100 drought is about 1 in 4,180. Rare
  • A 50 drought is about 1 in 65. Common.

oh trust me i get why it is hard to believe (sure as hell stocked up on tickets tho)   honestly i was using the mobile app and just burned through around 4600+  koban speeding through just trying to get the girls quick so i could go back to cash farming before i realized i was getting nowhere didnt stop to check my shards count till i seen how much koban i had went through  but like i said the last 2 days of the event when much better as i got both girl it was dropping 15 -17 shards every 10X battles 

You can compare with a real value: I have just had a drough of 135 battles without shards while battling jackson's crew.

And jackson's crew girls have a 5% shard drop probability aprox whereas in your case you were battilng for an event girl that has a 10% shard drop rate.

The probability of zero in 135 attemps at 5% is 0.00098 (1 in 1020) so is rare but many players will have a streak like this in some moment.