Brag about your luck

I'm starting to think that every champion has it's own drop rate. Because many of my club mates and people I find on the forums already have Lissa. And as I can see here, many still don't have Dameda

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

And again...The situation is repeated with Albane. Got Lissa on 2nd try, Dameda just on the 8th, now I have Murane on the 2nd try, And just finished the 7th on Matsuda without Albane. If this happen with Visor and Alban...I'm f*cked up

image.png

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Fapfox said:

Not yet as bad as what you guys posted, but it will probably take me between 3 weeks to a month to see the next reward.

12 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

Visor can be pain in the ass, if you can't get girl early. 

hahaha, it's funny to think that at the time the champions were released, people start to complain about too many tickets 😂😂😂. Just to see how funny is this, during Epic days I got 90 tickets from the bosses, everthing vanished in less than a week, and facing just Visor and Matsuda

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 6:20 AM, MaybeRegret said:

On the seventh lap of eight I finally get Any. Could be worse, but it was such a long ride. I literally spent all my tickets on this, and it took two months.
Don't know when I gonna see him again for that last piece of clothes. 

Yeah, I have to say that I was very lucky with Visor. Got Any at third try :D:D:D. Now I'm on the last stage of the 2nd level with Alban. I don't think my poor luck is enough to get two miracles in such a short amount of time, so I probably will get Shtupra on the 8th try. I have all the other girls and I'm KH so I don't actually NEED Shtupra, so I will just get her because I cannot leave Boa Hancock alone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just played my first pachinko event after I got the three first girls, and guess what? It landed on Halloween Abrael!!! I m so happy because she s one of my favorite event girl and she s the first girl that I won from the pachinko. She s just so cute in those cloths, I like this style of girl. 

Edited by butt plug
  • Like 1