Images are wrong

Bomba

There're a lot of wrong images. Mostly in Activities, Champions and some item icons. The icon for present switched for a 3 star portrait of Sylvia everywhere - Activities, Tower of Fame, etc. Here are all the screenshots. 

1) Activities. Background picture is incorrect. Mission icons replaced with some girl's icons. Rewards have wrong icons (That big XP is supposed to be flowers).

1.thumb.jpg.fc66f260bac8869fb3f118f85be97210.jpg

2) Contests. Same - icons for contests and background image. Present icon is a 3 star portrait of Sylvia.

2.thumb.jpg.a056320343f4ed322d417f94de585c86.jpg

3) Item icons for flowers and chocolates replaced with "XP" and Gwenaelle portrait.

3.thumb.jpg.79a926dbd4da73d497e848eaaf2b516a.jpg

4) Instead of Albane there's a background image.

4.thumb.jpg.5c5bb048954513841c72b372d6cfe3a8.jpg

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

Could you please see if cleaning your cache doesn't fix the issue?

I didn't clean cache, but somehow it got resolved. Few hours after posting the only remaining wrong image was the background in Missions and now everything seems fine.

I thought what I was getting was unique, but reading these posts, obviously not...  Many seem like very odd screen shots of my harem, except for the middle one.  The image of the arena replaces the image of Derri.  I'll check to see whether cleaning the cache helps.  It had 1.6Gb of junk in there.  I'll report back in a mo whether or not it worked.  It's intermittent anyway so I can't really be sure.

image.png.786c47b948163b20b274f30c3af35e35.png

image.png.94037f4e6c7a222d64a74111ef971994.png

image.thumb.png.9acc6d4f836355d204e25a275939b91d.png

I had this problem only in my harem , but getting out and in again have made it normal again. But Chthugha s right, it's quite funny to have unexpected images popping up like that even if it's a problem that needs to be solved so we can understand which item we use or which girl it is

7 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Could you please see if cleaning your cache doesn't fix the issue?

Nope. Doesn't fix this issue.

I cleared cache after my 2nd message, I mean after it seemed like the issue got resolved. It was hard to find, but turns out 2nd pose of Nuladva was wrong. It shows some version of Eugenie I presume, which I don't have. After I cleared cache again the issue was still there, nothing got fixed.

P.S. She's sexy, so I want to know which version of Eugenie it is, so I could grab her the next time she will be available.

5.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Nope. Doesn't fix this issue.

I cleared cache after my 2nd message, I mean after it seemed like the issue got resolved. It was hard to find, but turns out 2nd pose of Nuladva was wrong. It shows some version of Eugenie I presume, which I don't have. After I cleared cache again the issue was still there, nothing got fixed.

P.S. She's sexy, so I want to know which version of Eugenie it is, so I could grab her the next time she will be available.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Waitress-Eugenie Waitress Eugenie from Easter feast 2019

• Thanks 1