Hentai Clicker promo girl.

Felis

Anyone knows how and when we can obtain Mizuki from Hentai Clicker? At the time of announcement I was pushing stage 4000 in the clicker so I should be eligible.

Is it automatic process or should I do something on my end?

Any insight will be appreciated :)

I got her like a minute after I reached stage 3000. I got a message on the homepage of Hentai Heroes where I could claim her.
Have you made sure that your e-mail address is the same for both Hentai Heroes and Hentai Clicker ?

Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.

It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page
that opens to login to the clicker.

If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might
have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down
your adblocker.

This is all you need to check, if everything checks out for you, then I have no idéa what the problem is. I suggest in this case you should contact support if you've not received the girl by tomorrow.

If you're playing Hentai Heroes on hentaiheroes.com/, then you also need to play Hentai Clicker on hentaiclicker.com/ to get the girl.

If you're playing Harem Heroes on nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/play/, you also need to play Hentai Clicker on nutaku.net/games/hentai-clicker/

You also need to click the "Try it now" on the banner (as shown in the picture I attached). IF you do not have a banner, try deactivating your adblocker and wait for 24 hours. You might not see a banner if you've already clicked/discarded it once before.

Lastly, your e-mail needs to be the same in both games.

adfafafaf.PNG

Edited by Slynia

10 minutes ago, Slynia said:

This is all you need to check, if everything checks out for you, then I have no idéa what the problem is. I suggest in this case you should contact support if you've not received the girl by tomorrow.

If you're playing Hentai Heroes on hentaiheroes.com/, then you also need to play Hentai Clicker on hentaiclicker.com/ to get the girl.

If you're playing Harem Heroes on nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/play/, you also need to play Hentai Clicker on nutaku.net/games/hentai-clicker/

You also need to click the "Try it now" on the banner (as shown in the picture I attached). IF you do not have a banner, try deactivating your adblocker and wait for 24 hours. You might not see a banner if you've already clicked/discarded it once before.

Lastly, your e-mail needs to be the same in both games.

adfafafaf.PNG

Now that I think about it, I might have clicked "Stop seeing this" button before long time ago. So, there is no other way to get it then?

Strangely how can an nonexisting adblocker on my mobile phone browser affect the supposedly existing banner? Even more misterious is that switching browsers doesn't help either. What a bummer... I guess the fairy that hides in my phone snatched the banner away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just to clarify, you need to click the try it now button, not the X in the corner. Yes people have pressed that instead and been surprised that the offer doesn't work.

I did that from my phone. It directed me to download the ap. I did. Logged in with the same info. Got to 3000+ and nada.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

So far i only got ads for bongacams. Gotta admit it would really suck to not get her caused by some weird errors with the banner since she would be my 3rd knowhow girl. Is there something we can do to kind of force the banner to show up?

12 minutes ago, Kedra said:

So far i only got ads for bongacams. Gotta admit it would really suck to not get her caused by some weird errors with the banner since she would be my 3rd knowhow girl. Is there something we can do to kind of force the banner to show up?

From Kaos's response i get that the banner will appear 24 hours after you disable your adblocker or it will appear once per day every day if you don't have an adblocker at all.

If it doesn't appear at all then send him a support ticket and tell him that and let's see what his response will be.

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

From Kaos's response i get that the banner will appear 24 hours after you disable your adblocker or it will appear once per day every day if you don't have an adblocker at all.

If it doesn't appear at all then send him a support ticket and tell him that and let's see what his response will be.

Would be great to know how long this "event" will last then so I don't habe to make terror already when it's still like a week to go and hope for the banner to show up^^ But I'll probably have to open a ticket I guess

I see:

Also, don’t forget to click on the crosspromo banner you will see on HH so that it will direct you straight to Mizuki!

This message requires us to click on the banner, and it's all. Not "Try it now", Not "Stop seeing this", Not "X". CLICK ON THE CROSSPROMO BANNER!!! Anywhere!!! There is my girl on stage 3000?! Just do what you promised!!! So deceive...

25 minutes ago, absent said:

This message requires us to click on the banner, and it's all. Not "Try it now", Not "Stop seeing this", Not "X". CLICK ON THE CROSSPROMO BANNER!!! Anywhere!!! There is my girl on stage 3000?! Just do what you promised!!! So deceive...

Well to be fair, it says "so that it will direct you". If anyone honestly thought that the "X" or "Stop seeing this" would redirect you, then you only have yourself to blame. Obviously the "Try it now" button is the only thing that could possibly take you somewhere else. As for your statement of "Anywhere", nothing else on the banner is even clickable.

I agree that they could've been more direct or clear, but it was still very obvious to me at least. Even more so if you read their news post.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just to clarify, you need to click the try it now button, not the X in the corner. Yes people have pressed that instead and been surprised that the offer doesn't work.

I'm sorry but when the banner appeared I was on my phone and couldn't play the clicker because not compatible. When I got back home the banner was gone.

This is stupid. They didn't even test the thing before launching it or even be able to communicate with correct understandable information.

They fucked up big time.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, linkdream said:

I'm sorry but when the banner appeared I was on my phone and couldn't play the clicker because not compatible. When I got back home the banner was gone.

This is stupid. They didn't even test the thing before launching it or even be able to communicate with correct understandable information.

They fucked up big time.

Also, the issue "stop seeing this" can't be really our problem, because for example I myself clicked on that long time ago, when I was furious over those damn ads jumping up all the time.

Didn't even realize at that time there will be events like this one.

• Like 2

this banner is not showing to me, I disabled the pop up block and tried to login again and not happened, I played hentai clicker even during the test, but I cannot see any banner or received the girl when I reached in 3000 on hentai clicker

• Sad 1